mid term ttc!

Thanks Kelly~ I should know something as soon as I regain consciousness!! Instant gratification... gotta love it :happydance:

Good luck with the lap Wishn, and sorry to hear your grandmother is back in hospital!

Thanks for all your supportive comments ladies, it means a lot. It helps to be able to vent a bit!

My mum and sister saw my dad yesterday and he's not doing so great - lots of kidney pain as the dye is working its way through his body. I think he's being transferred to a London hospital in the next few days with a view to having the op within the next 2 weeks. That might actually make visiting him easier for my sister and I as we both work in London. We'll be working out some sort of shift pattern!

Already planning some distractions for the day of the op. If at all possible my sister and I will both take the day off to spend it with Mum and get her out of the hospital for a few hours.

On the house front I'm seeing the mortgage broker today to get the mortgage application completed! :happydance:

I hope all goes well with your dad and good luck with the mortgage completion. Owning your own house is exhilarating in the beginning, at least until things start breaking :rofl:

Ugh back to work in 15 minutes. I don't wanna go.... sigh, I will let you guys know how it goes. It is only a 3.5 hour shift today so I won't have to put up with it long.

Hey ladies. I am home from the hospital. Things went as well as can be expected. All of those gas pains are making me pretty uncomfortable at the moment, and i've got a sore throat from them putting a tube down my throat. As for the diagnosis~ turns out I do have some endo. Nothing major, but doc said it could have been causing fertility issues. However there was some scaring that there isn't anything they can do about. So we shall see! I am positive about it all. :bfp: here I come :happydance:

Lovin the PMA wishin! Sounds like it will just be a matter of time before :bfp:. Bet you are glad the lap is over!

CD 13 for me I normally O on CD 15 but decided not to temp or use OPKS this month so no idea what is happening. Some EWCM so gonna head off now for some:sex: Feels quite liberating to not have a stick up you know where each morning! LOL!:rofl:

mmm skittles I am eating skittles right now and they are fantastic! :rofl:

Yay for a not to bad outcome on your lap! So you're free to go on your merry way to making a baby!

Work wasn't to bad it's over and I think the first day will be the worst for a while. Hopefully all works out and I can start to relax. I gave my notice for a tentative last day working at the bank to, aug 12!!!! I can't wait only 83 more days to go!

:rofl: Thanks wishin! It is very exciting... I am contemplating even throwing a party to celebrate! and I Have a countdown to the day on my facebook! :rofl:

Great news Wishin'! Glad it was mild and you can resume TTC. I hear ya about Dancing with the Stars! :saywhat: I couldn't believe it.

Good luck with the mortgage Leila.

Kelly, your last day will be here before you know it. (Aug. 12th is my/OH's anniversary, so I definitely think that's a good day).

Skittles, catch that egg girl!

Well good! It is also the day my in laws come to visit! I am really excited.

Hey ladies

wish2bbmon - glad lap went ok, so its back to TTC again - fingers crossed for that BFP!
Had Gyno appointment tuesday, she was really nice and said that cycles are quite long and i am now awaiting a internal scan.. not sure if its a lap and dye, i think it is tho, and once that is out the way she said about giving me some mediciation like clomid to get ovulation and periods up and running abit better..

I think my appointment will be about 6 weeks await the letter to let u know!! Bit nervous about the internal however i suppose i got to be PMA as its a step closer to my BFP..

xxxxx

Great news Wishin'! Glad it was mild and you can resume TTC. I hear ya about Dancing with the Stars! :saywhat: I couldn't believe it.

Kelly, your last day will be here before you know it. (Aug. 12th is my/OH's anniversary, so I definitely think that's a good day).

Hows the clomid going huni????
xxxxxx

wishn, beauty glad appointments went ok. Bring on the pma for those :bfp:'s !!

How is everyone at the mo??

:hug:

I'm ok, heading off to work in a few minutes. Only CD7 for me so another 10 days before I should get my first of 2 positive opks so I am kinda in boring limbo right now. Can't wait for this week to be over although that means I Have to get down to working on my paper... boo!

Ugh I feel worse today. I am such a baby:rofl: I am taking pictures of the incisions and bruising to hang over my kids heads when they are mean teenagers:rofl: How is everyone else today?

I just got a very dark positive on my OPK! :happydance: Have been BDing since cd9 every other day, and now going to BD for the next three nights. Two of those nights will have to be quiet BDing since we will be up in the mountains at his familys cabin. Thank god we'll have our own room! ;)

Hi girls

I'm off on hols tomorrow for just over a week to Tuscany- can't wait:happydance:. I should O tomorrow so at least the 1st half of my 2ww wait will be a bit more bearable.

Bobo- good luck with the quiet bding- makes it quite fun and naughty bit like being a teenager again:rofl: Fingers crossed we both catch our eggs!

Beauty- well done on getting thru your 1st appointment and gettin the ball rolling on working towards your :bfp::hugs:

Kelly- Aug 12 will be here before you know it- let the countdown begin:happydance:

Everyone else sorry for the mass :hug: but must go and finally pack for hols and more importantly catch that egg!

Hows the clomid going huni????
xxxxxx

No news yet but I'll keep you posted. I am around 12 dpo or so and I'm going to test on Saturday. I don't really have any symptoms other than a few slight cramps and sore BBS at times. That could be due to a long run that I had 2 days ago or :witch: is coming, but I'm holding out hope for this cycle. It's not over yet!

Yay for more testers! And wow is everyone going on holidays and O'ing at the same time? lol it seems like it.

I am still boring, in limbo... tired from work.

I'm chilled on the TTC front at the mo as I can't try for the next 2 cycles. Our mortgage has now been approved in principle :)happydance:) so now it's down to the surveys etc.

My dad's doing ok at the moment, recovering from the angiogram. Still don't know when he's being transferred to St Thomas' hospital for the bypass op but he seems to be more chirpy. Off to visit him this evening :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->