mid term ttc!

So sorry wishn for your loss. It is so difficult to lose a grandparent. My thoughts are with you hun. :hugs:

Kelly, 70 is a great number!!! You are definitely ovulating.

Beauty, acupuncture can be done at any time during the cycle. There are different points depending on when you go. My first week she did some general fertility points and last week she did some that would help with ovulation & implantation. I am currently going every week.

Glad to know 70 is great! Hopefully that will tell me whether I will respond to fertility drugs well. I am off to google it now, I am going to be taking clomid for my IUI cycles.

I was told anything above 30 is good, so you're definitely on the right track.

Whoot!!!!!!! Hopefully my FSH will be super great to! I have a dye test on june 26th not sure if I mentioned that yet. FS is pretty sure our problems are DH but she wants all the basics done for the fertility clinic so they won't have to do it and delay our IUI. My temps also dropped today so AF will be here on the 17th.

Witch got me today 1 day early, it's now been a year :cry:

Wishn - am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Kelly - bad luck for hitting the one year mark, that sucks. Every day that passes brings you one day nearer to that :bfp: though (am having a PMA day). When do you start on the IUI?

Bizy - how is clomid going - are you getting close to testing yet?

Bobo - where are you at now? I've lost track...

And hello to everyone else too!

xx

I am not temping this month and have been very relaxed. :D I am thinking I will ovulate this weekend around Saturday-Monday (which is nice because we'll be on vacation for our wedding anniversary! So we'll be relaxed and busy with :sex: anyways ;))

Hope everyone is doing well! xx

We should be having the procedure done by the latest december and as early as sept ish. It's a 3 to 6 month wait but once you get in you can start that month or for your next cycle. So I am hoping i will get that call soon.

Wishn - am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Kelly - bad luck for hitting the one year mark, that sucks. Every day that passes brings you one day nearer to that :bfp: though (am having a PMA day). When do you start on the IUI?

Bizy - how is clomid going - are you getting close to testing yet?

Bobo - where are you at now? I've lost track...

And hello to everyone else too!

xx

I am doing well, although I don't have any symptoms really. I plan on testing on the 26th, unless I cave and POAS early (which is very likely because I can't help myself!)

Good luck making it till the 26th!
I am busy studying for my exam on wednesday. Nothing new to report, no call from clinic and no POAS for another week. I do have my HSG on friday though.

Thanks! I am getting very anxious. I posted in your journal about the HSG...

Bizy I am very excited for you, only two days to go! Kelly, am glad all your tests seem to be going ok, fingers crossed you can get going on the IUI in September :)

I am quite excited myself, as I am on CD25 and no sign of AF... So this cycle is already my second longest since coming off BCP last year! WHOOT WHOOT!!! Maybe the acupuncture is having a positive effect - have been having treatment once a week for about 7 weeks now. I have a face like a pizza and boobs like bruised watermelons but I don't even care!! I may even get to POAS this month... :happydance:

Awww I hope you do Toptack! Keep us informed. Oh and thanks buzybee!!! I am nervous for it but plan on taking advil and tylenol.

2DPO now... It feels like it's been forever since i've paid any attention!

Bizy I am very excited for you, only two days to go! Kelly, am glad all your tests seem to be going ok, fingers crossed you can get going on the IUI in September :)

I am quite excited myself, as I am on CD25 and no sign of AF... So this cycle is already my second longest since coming off BCP last year! WHOOT WHOOT!!! Maybe the acupuncture is having a positive effect - have been having treatment once a week for about 7 weeks now. I have a face like a pizza and boobs like bruised watermelons but I don't even care!! I may even get to POAS this month... :happydance:

That's great news! :)

Hi wishin, hope the 2ww goes by fast!

My classroom guinea pig unexpectedly had babies and I posted pics in my journal. Check them out if you get a chance. They are so cute!

unexpectedly had babies? You mean unexpected for you and hopefully not the guinea pig :rofl:

Yay for 2ww! I still have another 10 days before I am there. Maybe a few days less.

:hi:

I'm back! I've been in Lincolnshire for a week performing in a show (and too busy at work since Monday to post). Had an absolutely fabulous time, although I'm feeling sad now as I'm missing all the people I was away with.

I'm not charting this month so I'm fairly chilled. I'm on CD13 and DH has a few nights at home this week so I've been making the most of it! :blush:

For those of you who recall my Dad had a triple heart bypass a couple of weeks ago (and had kidney failure just afterwards). Well, he's home and on the mend :happydance: It's going to be a long road to full recovery but he's on the way, and his kidney function is back to its pre-operative level. Whoop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->