mid term ttc!

I would take your friends offer. I am in a similar situation with a mean bully for a boss, huge emotional abuse issues and all very hostile but as you can see by my ticker I am almost gone. Yes, can't you collect EI?

I SHOULD be able to collect unemployment. I'm going to get that ball rolling this week. It's all good. I tried calling there today to get him to formally tell me I was fired, but he wouldn't answer his office phone. I know he was in there too cause I spoke to the girl at the front desk. He's so immature....

well you will need your record of employment papers stating termination to get Unemployment so make sure you get it from him. What a jerk!

Yay I got my positive opk a day sooner then any other month! Here's to a shorter cycle... yay fireworks!

yay!! for your positive opk Kelly! Happy Canada Day to you!! :)

awww thanks bobobaby! It'll be the fourth of july soon! We just :sex: and I am using the instead cups this month to so hopefully something good will come of it. Heres to a temp spike tomorrow! or the day after.

I just ran into my EX boss in a gay bar. We got into a fight.:rofl: However my "representation" was there... she initiated the conversation and got some stuff out of him she can use :happydance: So funny....

Thats awesome! Did you know he was gay? Cause if not that would be hilarious!

That would be awesome, but no. It was common knowledge. Although there was no way he could hide that one if you know what I mean!

hahahahahaha!

I got my temp rise today, 2 more higher temps and I get cross hairs for cd17! I haven't O'd on time for 4 months! WHoot to a 31 day cycle... on another note I think I O'd at about 12:10 am this morning I had such weird right ovary pain I think maybe I was able to feel it this month cause of the HSG????? It only last about 45 minutes.

Could have been. I know nothing about that :) I have never felt ov before (that I know of), but I would think if you got a temp raise today, and you felt that pain in your side then odds are you are spot on in your hypothesis my dear! I hope you did Ov and you've gotten lost of bd in :)

as long as my temps go up for the next 2 days I get my solid crosshairs. I feel much warmer now so I know I Ov'd for sure, on time to!

Well I just got holiday bitch slapped by :witch:
Early too :( So not cool. Oh well, must be next month then ;)

lol holiday bitch slapped.... :rofl:

I hope next month is for you!

My it's been quiet lately hey, mainly just you and I, that goes to show how much spare time I have even with house renos!

I know! I should maybe be depressed that we are the lone leftovers, but i'm not :shrug:

Hey girls! I've been out of town for the holiday weekend. Was expecting AF on Friday or Saturday but the :witch: still hasn't arrive. I can feel her coming though! I am on cd32. I have been sooo relaxed this month and not worrying about any of this TTC stuff that I didn't even bother timing when we had :sex:. Whoops, thats a little too relaxed!!
Anyways, I think I ended up ovulating later then I ever have because I got lots of CM around cd23-25. I usually ovulate around cd18-20. So thats really unusual if I did ovulate that late, and I really wish I would have been charting this month so I would know what the hell is going on right now!!!

Oh well, I'm just glad I relaxed this month and didn't have the ttc stress! :) How are you girls??

I am pretty good. Doing house repairs still... thinking I am going to prime the walls in the stairwell today.

Good luck with not getting the witch bobo! I hope she stays away and show up for someone who really wants her around!

No kidding! I just really wish I wouldn't have been so relaxed and that I would have kept charting so I knew what was really going on. Once she arrives (which I'm sure she will) I am definitley going to start charting again. I'm going nuts!!

Housework sounds like fun. Really, it does! I like doing that sort of stuff. :D

Charting is an addicting habit! I don't know what I would do without it now!

Housework like that is fun, it's nice to see things improve but it is so much work and I am the one mostly doing it since I have worked DH to the bone and he demands a break now. I think it helps to keep my mind off the ttc stuff and the issues we now face as well as constantly checking the phone to see if the clinic has called.

Hi ladies!

I'm on CD24 and AF has started to show her face. Boo. Was really trying not to get my hopes up but couldn't help it! Well, onwards and upwards to cycle 11. DH is now home for a solid 2 1/2 months so fingers crossed that will do the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->