mid term ttc!

Really glad to hear that your Dad is on the mend Leila, that must be a big relief to you all.

Bizy, your baby pigs are so cute! We rescued a very elderly, grumpy male guinea pig a couple of months ago - if he had babies, we really would be shocked!!

I spoke too soon about getting to test this month, as AF arrived in force this morning. Am still feeling positive though, as it's a big step in the right direction as far as my cycle is concerned. Fingers crossed things continue to improve next month. Fingers also crossed that the horrendous outbreak of spots on my face will clear up now...

Oh Kelly, when's the HSG? Let us know how it goes, that's the next step for me too, I think x

Mine HSG is tomorrow toptack, I will let you know how it goes for sure. I start my antibiotics today... crap got to take one! lol!

Glad your dad is doing well!!!!

Off to swallow a pill and paint the basement coat 2!

unexpectedly had babies? You mean unexpected for you and hopefully not the guinea pig :rofl:

Yay for 2ww! I still have another 10 days before I am there. Maybe a few days less.

:rofl: I'm assuming she knew about it! :)

Really glad to hear that your Dad is on the mend Leila, that must be a big relief to you all.

Bizy, your baby pigs are so cute! We rescued a very elderly, grumpy male guinea pig a couple of months ago - if he had babies, we really would be shocked!!

I spoke too soon about getting to test this month, as AF arrived in force this morning. Am still feeling positive though, as it's a big step in the right direction as far as my cycle is concerned. Fingers crossed things continue to improve next month. Fingers also crossed that the horrendous outbreak of spots on my face will clear up now...

:hugs: Sorry :witch: got you. Glad that your cycles seem to be regulating though and hope you'll get a bfp really soon!

I'm testing tomorrow. Ah! I have had light cramps today so I am worried AF is close...

Leila- I am so happy to hear your dad is doing better!!!

Toptak~ so bitter sweet. Sucks that AF arrived, but great news about your cycles! You are on your way to a :bfp: my dear :)

Bizy~ Good luck tomorrow hun! I have got everything crossed for you :wacko:
:dust:

Oh Kelly, I forgot!!! Good luck with your test tomorrow. I will be rooting for you :)

Ok so I had my HSG today, good news is my tubes are perfect and clear! The bad horrible torturous news is that if Effing hurt! We're talking about the absolute worst pain I have ever had in my entire life like worse then when I broke bones and had surgery on my knee combined! Apparently I have a sensitive cervix. It was so bad I almost passed out and was hyperventilating pretty bad. I had even taken extra strength advil and tylenol! All I have to say is thank god I never have to do that again although now I am a little afraid for IUI since they have to put a similar tool up in the cervix. At least there is no ballon or I hope there isn't for IUI as that part hurt the most! I still have lingering cramps but nothing to bad anymore.

Awe sorry it hurt so badly Kelly!

I tested and had a :bfn: today. I'll try again tomorrow! I still have some cramping but no sign of :witch:

I hope you get your BFP!

sIt was awful am happy I never have to do it again.

As you all know my life has been stressful to say the least! Today it reached a whole new level and momentarily I will be posting this on FMyLife.com

I've been off of work for the last 5 weeks because I had to change my dying grandma's depend, get surgery for being infertile, plan a funeral while celebrating my baby sister's graduation, deal with her after she had foot surgery, and work for my mom while she was away (she runs a daycare!). Went back to work this week for 2 days. Called in the 3rd because I was crying all day. Called work today to see what I worked next week and my co-worker told me my name was no longer on the schedule. I guess I'm fired. FML!!!

As you all know my life has been stressful to say the least! Today it reached a whole new level and momentarily I will be posting this on FMyLife.com

I've been off of work for the last 5 weeks because I had to change my dying grandma's depend, get surgery for being infertile, plan a funeral while celebrating my baby sister's graduation, deal with her after she had foot surgery, and work for my mom while she was away (she runs a daycare!). Went back to work this week for 2 days. Called in the 3rd because I was crying all day. Called work today to see what I worked next week and my co-worker told me my name was no longer on the schedule. I guess I'm fired. FML!!!

OMG.. i am so so so sorry. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I really hope your luck changes and things start getting better. xx

Haha Thanks hun~ I'm laughing so I don't cry! but really at this point it is almost comical. DH and I are joking that I have a trunk monkey that really like throwing shit on me :rofl:

Are you sure you're fired? I would talk to your boss first to make sure. Where did you work? I am so sorry things have been bad for you. But they can only get better surely. I will think lots of positive thought for you ok!

Thanks for the positive thoughts Kelly :)

I keep thinking that it can't get any worse, but then it does. I guess from now on I should just assume it will get worse. Then, just be pleasantly surprised of it doesn't. Ahhh so pathetic...

I work at a Hilton Garden Inn. And Yes, I'm fired. My boss is a gay bitch (literally... i'm not just being mean). He has fired people without telling them before. I made him mad because unfortunately my mental breakdown came on local Gay Pride day. I interrupted his celebrations. Next time a family member dies I will try and schedule it better to suit him. How inconsiderate of me!

How long did you work for them? Is there any kind of labour board action you can take? I know in Canada they can't fire you for something like that. Only stuff like stealing etc or if you have had multiple warnings. But maybe it being so you get away from someone so mean and negative as your old boss and move on to find a better happier job! I am sending lots of hugs and positive thought your way babe!

I had only worked there a year. It was a LONG year though! :rofl: Unfortunately Ky is a no fault state, so they don't have to have a reason to fire anyone. There is an ethical issue there though because i still have not been formally told by the GM. No one called me, yet all of the employees are gossiping about it.... ugh. It was always such a hostile work environment that quite frankly i'm thrilled to be rid of them, but it needed it to be on my terms. We are BEYOND broke from taking time off to take care of grandma, not to mention all of the other misc. expenses, so i really wanted to get a few more pay checks to dig us out before I quit.

BUT ANYWAY~ I have an attorney friend who is currently unemployed as well and she said I have a case and that she will represent me! I don't think they knew I am so vindictive :rofl:

Since you were fired you should be able to collect unemployment at least, right??
Man, your boss sounds like a real bitch! If I were you I'd just show up to work and say no one has fired you. :rofl: But it sounds like it wasn't a good environment to be in so hopefully this will help your luck turn around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->