mid term ttc!

I am on cd35, which is the longest my cycle has ever been. I tested first thing this morning with a IC but it was negative. I haven't been temping this month which I really regret. So I took my temp this morning and it was pretty high... although I really don't have anything to compare this month. I compared it to past charts and I think my temp is kind of high. So I'm still being hopeful. Maybe a little too hopeful, which is probably dumb considering I didn't time sex this month, we just relaxed and did it whenever we felt like it. I wish the :witch: would just show and stop trying to trick me!! My husband wants me to go buy better tests, but I think that the minute after I buy a good one stupid AF will come, so I'm trying to hold off.

OMG bobobaby.... im in the EXACT same limbo hun..
im 4 days late AF should have been here monday/ tuesday... no show.. and no signs of coming her anytime soon.. with IC its negative and DH wants me to but a better test.. im just holding off...basically not get my hopes crashed.. fingers crossed for us babe....

Wow that is the exact same, Aussie! Let's hope at least one of us gets a positive from the crazyness this month! I ordered 4 good tests off e-bay today, so either AF will come or I'll have to wait until they arrive. Once in a while I get period pains as if its going to be starting, and then the pain goes away and nothing has happened! I don't know whats going on!!!

thats the same for me ... i go every hour to check cuz **ahem** i feel wet down there... and nothing.. only watery CM..
i dunno when i will check.. i so want to do now but just scared that it will be :bfn:..

and yes i hope one of us get a :bfp: this month... hope so both of us... but im rooting for ya bobobaby

I am glad to be back! I am rooting for us all ! I really hope and pray that you all get your BFP's soon!

I wonder what the odds would be of all of us getting our BFPs in one month?.... it's nice to dream and think about it!!!!! I want one so bad!

That would be incredibly awesome if we all got our BFP's in one month!! (Especially this month ;)) But honestly, I'm going to be soo happy and thrilled for any of you getting a BFP. Its one of OUR turns!!

oh well count me out.. AF showe dher ugly face for me.. after being late for 4 days and giving me false hopes..
oh well .... 4 of my friends announced their pregnancy last month.. i feel so lonely.. now :cry:

So sorry aneageraussie. :cry: Its not fair. :hugs:

I have a question for all you ladies. I'm finally going to call the doctor tomorrow to schedule appointments to get my DH and myself checked out. Its almost been 11 cycles, but we started trying at the end of last July. :( Anyways, here's my question: When I call and the receptionist asks me what I am needing to see the Dr. for, what do I say???
I'd rather not say "because I've been trying to get pregnant for a year and I need help!!" I just feel like its none of her business. I know that might sound silly because that's what she's there for, but I guess I'm just kind of sensitive about the subject nowadays. I am due for my annual exam in the beginning of August, should I just make an appointment for a regular exam and then ask questions then?? What did you ladies say when making appointments to get checked out?? Sorry if this is a really lame question. :blush:

I don't think it's a dumb question at all! When I went to the gyno it hadn't quite been a year yet, but I was having a lot of pain and displaying many symptoms of endo, so i didn't want to wait. I figured though that if I mentioned anything about the fertility stuff they would tell me to wait two more months. So I didn't. I just said I had pain. It worked well enough. We addressed the pain, but also touched on the fertility side also because she knew we were trying from the last time I was in for my yearly exam.

Hi Ladies

Can I come back too:blush:. I'm onto cycle 11 now and not been coping too well the past couple of months.

Beauty- sorry to hear about the PCOS but as the others said it should not stop you getting your BFP...look at Claire for inspiration.:hugs:

Bobobaby- I recently went to the docs..when i called up I asked for a joint appointment for my hubby and I to discuss fertility issues but to be honest I don't know why i gave any explanation it is none of the receptionist business:dohh: Anyways I had the 21 day test, thyroid and some other bloods done and they came saying I have excellent hormones levels!!:huh: Had my FSH/LH done on Monday and should get the results back tomorrow...am feeling quite nervous about them. He won't test DH as we had a miscarriage together 7 years ago so apparently they won't be a problem now!

Had to see my doc on Monday about something else but mentioned my test results and he still stated that it really can take over a year even when there are no fertility issues so still hoping BFP will be along for us all shortly:hug:

Bobobaby- really hope AF does not show up and to everyone else I pray it is our month...goodness knows we have waited long enough!:rofl:

Bobo, you don't have to tell her, all you have to say is it is private and you would rather wait to talk to the physician thats all I said. And when you go in there tell her you've been trying for a year. I kept getting told no till I finally said it's been a year even though it was only 9 or 10 months. Then they got me in right away. I am happy I lied cause we do have problems and now it is another 3 months I can knock off waiting for the clinic so it's worth it for your piece of mind!

hello all.. nice to see everyone coming back.. so its Cd2 for me... cried me heart out yesterday in front of DH and finally making fertility clinic appointment today.. its been too long... and seems like everyone around me is pregnant.. 4 of my friends anounced thier pregnancy last month and another one is due next month.... so not fair...

bobobaby- i hve everything crossed for u girl.... i hope :witch: stays far far away.....

welcome back skittles

Well If I weren't on cd5 I would be poasing like crazy right now. So far today I have been extremely tired, moody, craving chinese food and Ho Hos, and i threw up once already. SERIOUSLY?!?! WTF.

Thanks for all your answers and advice ladies! You girls are the best!!! :hugs:

AF still hasn't gotten me.. I am on cd36 now. My temp was just as high as it was yesterday. This is nuts not knowing whats going on!! I didn't call the doctor today as I kept busy until they were closed and never got around to it. But I'm planning on calling tomorrow. I can't believe how long my cycle is this time around... its never been this crazy!!

Thanks for all your answers and advice ladies! You girls are the best!!! :hugs:

AF still hasn't gotten me.. I am on cd36 now. My temp was just as high as it was yesterday. This is nuts not knowing whats going on!! I didn't call the doctor today as I kept busy until they were closed and never got around to it. But I'm planning on calling tomorrow. I can't believe how long my cycle is this time around... its never been this crazy!!

may be u dnt need to call doctors.. i hope thats the case for u hun...

you haven't tested yet have you? I would say it is time for a test.

I tested with internet cheapies last Saturday and yesterday morning, and they were both negative. I might test tomorrow morning again... depends if my temp is lower then it has been today and yesterday. I honestly just don't feel lucky enough for it to be positive, so I'm trying my best not to test and am just waiting for AF to show. I did order some FRER tests off ebay, so if those arrive before AF I'll definitley test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->