mid term ttc!

Boy, your gyno is a scatter brained idiot! That must be so frustrating. I'm sorry you're having to wait so long :(

yeah that FS doesn't know how to get her crap together.

My temp went up again on 15dpo to 36.73... so I tested even with the pink cm yesterday and negative so witch is coming like I thought but weird about my temps... hope I am not getting sick. I did have a hep B vaccine though maybe that did something.

Finally some good news!

So I just called the fertility clinic out here and it turns out we're on the IVF waiting list which is shorter then the general list so we'll be in within 2 to 3 more months instead of 4 to 5!!! :happydance: And while we wait the additional 6 months for IVF from the date of our first appointment we are allowed to do our 3 rounds of IUI so there won't be as long of a wait for IVF if the IUI's don't work! Yay some good news finally... oh and witch showed up today after my record high temperature!

yes me to, it's about time. There is actually a chance I could be pregnant before the end of the year! Providing the IUI works and we don't need IVF cause I wouldn't start that till april 2010!

Thats great news Kelly!! Glad things are starting to look up!

Great news Kelly:happydance: Hopefully just one go on the IUI will do the trick:winkwink: but nice to know the back up option is not so far away!:hugs:

yeah it is but... I Called DH's benefits people to see what they cover in terms of IVF and ICSI as it seems we're headed that way and the person told me they only give coverage when the woman has a bilateral tube blockage!!!! It is so sexist! So basically they will admit to it being a serious problem if the woman is the one who is "broken" but not the man. If we do have to have IVF and ICSI and they deny us we'll be fighting it under an appeal if not I'll get a lawyer if I have to. Anyone should get coverage where it has been diagnosed that the couple cannot conceive naturally.

Hopefully we will not need it though and the IUI will work *fingers majorly crossed* you can bet I will be the biggest symptom spotter when I get my IUI cycles and a huge POAS-aholic! I can't wait!!!!!! 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!!! Makes the witch not seem so bad this month, didn't even cry... although the cramps are killing me!

:hi:

I've been lurking around BnB but been so manic that my mind's not been in the right place to compose a post! Work has been totally hectic for the last few weeks and will continue to be so.

BUT, lots of good stuff going on. DH is now back at home for 2 1/2 months so let the hard core TTC begin! He's been working away from home for months and months so timing TTC has been tricky (and obviously not fruitful! :dohh:). I'm currently on CD 12 and we've been getting as much lovin' in as we can. :blush:

Other good news is that DH and I are now only a teeny tiny step away from exchanging and completing on buying our first house - yay!!! On top of that my sister got engaged yesterday so I can now also indulge in the excitement of wedding planning and I get to be Matron of Honour. Even if that does make me sound like an old woman! :haha:

Thats so exciting! Lots of things are going on for you hey! We're just finishing up home renos so we're happy for that. Now Dh has to go in for his wisdom teeth removal.

Wicked thunder and lightening storm going on here it's awesome, must go watch!

Kelly, that's fab news about the wait time. :)

Beauty, sorry the witch showed up. I hope your HSG goes well, so you can get moving with the meds.

Leila, that's exciting. I am helping my cousin plan her wedding and it's a lot of fun. Glad you have OH for a while. Hope you get that bfp soon. xx

hey guys.. how are we all? i m feeling very relaxed right now.. today i called FS and im going for my initial appointment on 31st july... which is good because that will be just before :witch: and if she suggests to go for tests like CD5 and all that i dont have to wait long for that.

Im just happy things are moving for me.... and if everything goes well.. may be i start IVF/ IUI latest my October or who knows may be in September:happydance:.. so i may finally have 2010 baby..

i was feeling down last few weeks.. as we were close to getting a house which both of us loved and we didnt get it and all... but good thing is that.. the money which we have saved as a home deposit.. i can use it for my IVF if needed....

Sorry for long post.. but needed to type everything off.. lol

Thats great Aussie, loving the relaxed attitude! :D You WILL get a 2010 baby, hun. You deserve it!!

I may be in the running for my 2010 baby again to! It is exciting, I should be starting IUI by the latest oct or nov depending on where I am with my cycle when I have my apt.

DH got his wisdom teeth out this morning so I have been looking after him. He is in bed sleeping now, we were up early so I might go take a nap to.

Thats great Aussie, loving the relaxed attitude! :D You WILL get a 2010 baby, hun. You deserve it!!

Thanks Bobo!!! i have been stressed out about this for almost 9 months now..
have to be relaxed and i knw things will be ok..
we all deserve a :BFP: and we all wil lget it.. sooner or later.
i have decided i will be very upfront with the FS and wil ltell her i want to be preggers like NOW .. i have done all the tests and DH also had his SA done in past months... so im sure she will consider that and will put me to IVF/ IUI straightaway... rather then going through all the tests and everything all over again.. im nervous as well as excited...:blush:

I may be in the running for my 2010 baby again to! It is exciting, I should be starting IUI by the latest oct or nov depending on where I am with my cycle when I have my apt.

DH got his wisdom teeth out this morning so I have been looking after him. He is in bed sleeping now, we were up early so I might go take a nap to.

yay Kelly!!! u go girl !!

I know it has restored hope and faith back in to me! Well some at least the IUI still has to work otherwise it will be Feb/march for IVF. I'm just trying to pass the time and not think about the clinic calling everyday but it is sooooo hard!

I hope she gives you what you want without to much of a hassel!

Hi girls, how is everyone doing??

My brother-in-law just got engaged, and while I am very happy for them... I feel guilty for having bad thoughts. They have said they are going to TTC right after they get married, and now I am terrified I'm going to have to deal with them getting pregnant before me. :( My husband doesn't understand this and thinks I should just feel happy for them, but I can't help it! If they are able to conceive before us I seriously feel like I'm just going to break down. :cry: Dammit, I have been so good the last couple months at relaxing and staying positive!! I wish I didn't think like this!! My Dr. appointment isn't until August 7th, and we'll see if he even takes me serious!!:nope: Sorry for the bummer post! Needed to vent.

oh hun i completely understand.. but look this way... first you dont even know when they will get married and may be they will not be successful straight after getting married... and who knows before that u will have a :baby:.. jsut stay postive and relaxed like u have been.. its only upward and onward from here and 7th August will be here soon..
And may be u just need that extra "push" and just by going to doctor will break the jinx and u will get :BFP: soon after that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->