mid term ttc!

ok well let us know, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I am off to calgary stampede after work tonight so I won't be back for a while!

Well I tested on IC and still negative. :( Temp is still high like that last 2 days and still no AF. On cd37. I wish I knew what was going. I am still having strong period pains, like in my lower back today, so I'm still expecting AF. Tomorrow is my DH's birthday and we are off to Seattle for the weekend. Thank you ladies for all your support through this stressful cycle!! You guys are so sweet! :hugs:

bobo - im very hopeful that this is it for u babe.... good luck.. i hope :witch: stays far far away from u

Bobo, my fingers are crossed for you hun! Hope the temp stays high and witch stays away. Have a nice weekend!

Just thought I'd pop in before I leave for my trip to let you girls know I tested with a FRER and it was BFN. :(Then my body decided to be really mean to me and I had some spotting, right after I took the test. Why couldn't I start spotting before I wasted a test?! My temp was also slightly lower then it has been the last few days. So looks like I'm gonna be having AF today. (on my husband's birthday of all days!! :dohh:)
But I'm going to take this as a good thing to be able to bring up to the doctor that I had a frigging 37 day cycle and I've been ovulating really late!!! Hopefully she'll give me something to help me out. Have a good weekend girls!!

Well, not the outcome you wanted, but I am happy that you have some closure on this difficult cycle! Not knowing is awful:cry:I applaud you for your ability to embrace the silver lining though. I hope this helps you get the attention from your doc that you need. Way to go girl!!!

well I am 10dpo and still waiting... have been peeing super amounts in the last day or 2 but refuse to put it down to a symptom. I only got 5 more days till witch should arrive.

Not much to report ladies on CD 13 not temping or using OPK's so :sex:every day until CD 18 which should cover all bases.

Got the results back from my FSH/LH test- both rated as good so now had all the blood tests done so I know it is not my hormones that are slowing things down!

Bobo- really sorry the :witch: got you:hugs:....here's hoping cycle 11 is lucky for both of us:thumbup:

Kelly- any more symptoms....only a couple more days till POAS:winkwink:

Oooo its getting close to testing time Kelly. Fingers crossed. xx

I am only going to test if my temps stay up or go higher then what they were today, I had a drop yesterday so I fully expect witch to come friday. I don't normally test anymore though cause of DH's SA results. So we'll see.. I feel the same ish, I have felt a little off for the last 1.5 weeks or so like I'm not in my right head, its hard to explain but I am not putting that down to a symptom.

So we got DH's SA results for his second one... the FS says it's a bit better but overall more of the same, she did however tell us his sperm count is really low which we though she told us last time he had a very high sperm count, I guess there was some kind of miscommunication so this one was worse. His overall count went from 14.6 million to 22.6 million which should be 40 million and higher to be normal, his morphology went down from 10% to 8% which should be 15% to be normal and his motility the first time was 51 and 37 (after 3 hours) to 46 and 44 (after 3 hours) it should be 50 to be normal, so a few things went up. I guess the increase in counts is good but we thought he had a lot of sperm so basically I bawled my eyes out on the phone to a friend for an hour. We might be doing ICSI or IVF now instead of IUI... but we have to wait for our appointment for that to find out more. F**K! I hate this it's all bull s**t.

So we got DH's SA results for his second one... the FS says it's a bit better but overall more of the same, she did however tell us his sperm count is really low which we though she told us last time he had a very high sperm count, I guess there was some kind of miscommunication so this one was worse. His overall count went from 14.6 million to 22.6 million which should be 40 million and higher to be normal, his morphology went down from 10% to 8% which should be 15% to be normal and his motility the first time was 51 and 37 (after 3 hours) to 46 and 44 (after 3 hours) it should be 50 to be normal, so a few things went up. I guess the increase in counts is good but we thought he had a lot of sperm so basically I bawled my eyes out on the phone to a friend for an hour. We might be doing ICSI or IVF now instead of IUI... but we have to wait for our appointment for that to find out more. F**K! I hate this it's all bull s**t.

:hugs: kelly.. if that helps..im in a similar situation.. hang in there babe.. we will get our :bfp: one way or other.. just matter of time :)

I have a friend here in town that has faced all kinds of complications. She has 1/2 a uterus so one of her tubes doesn't connect to anything and she went in for a lap (where the discovered all of this) and found that her one good tube was blocked. So they recommended her for IVF, but because of her 1/2 uterus it was questionable whether or not she would ever be able to carry. It was pretty much Epic bad. ANYWAY, I am pleased to report that she is now pregnant after 1 round of IVF.

Moral of this story is: If she can do it... so can we!!!!

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been as good about posting lately. I am on CD17. I got a positive OPK on CD14 (which is amazing for me considering my cycles used to be 72 days!).

Sorry to the girls who were caught by the witch. I know exactly how frustrating it can be...:hugs:

thats a good story and I believe that we will get one but we can't afford IVF/ICSI... we were really looking forward to IUI and will still try it but with his counts it might not work on top of that I can't wait for my apt which I don't have yet! And likely won't till nov or dec :(

I'm with you Kelly~
Patience may be a virtue, but screw it, I want it NOW!! :rofl:

well I got a small bit of pink cm when I wiped, it only happened once but well I knew witch was coming.

Same here girls had watery bloody cm for past few days so assume witch is on its way!!
AC hasnt worked then this cycle as approaching cd47 today and last cycle cd54 so the ac isnt doing any justice!!
Gyno booked me in for hsg scan, which they should of done along with my ultrasound but didnt book me in as they forgot!! So guess when the next date is October.. so i have a long wait ahead!! Gyno has lost a set of blood results and OH sperm analysis so all these have to be repeated!! Great isnt it, another kick in the teeth!!

She wouldnt give me any medication until this hsg scan is done so i have a long wait ahead.. just hope mother nature is kind and helps me get a BFP before October!! We got plenty of time to get the blood done and SA again and he has been taking wellman so hoping the men improve but its yet another blow isnt it!!

I tried everything girls to get some medication.. but got no where, she wouldnt give me metorformin either as she wants to run that with the clomid!! Its a joke!! I just sometimes wanna cry!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"