mid term ttc!

i knw hw u feel hun.. u knw ALL my classmates from uni are having babies... we were 9 girls and one of them already has a 2 yo , one is due next month and rest of them in following months.. i feel awful.. i avoid meeting t hem.. i miss my days with them but i feel like theres nothing in common between us..
oh well.. im going to see FS next friday and possibly IVF will start for me..

im sure i will tell her that we r ready for IVF and dont wanna wait..
lets see how it goes

and hun ur not thinking selfish as these feelings are NORMAL....:hugs:

I hope the FS lets you begin IVF right away. :hugs: I really really hope nothing is wrong with us, but it has been 11 cycles (12 months) so I don't know. My insurance doesn't cover infertility, so if there is something wrong we will have to pay for every little bit of it. I wish I were staying relaxed still, but I can feel myself starting to get stressed out about it again and getting a little anxiety from it all.

Take a deep breath bobo, it's ok to feel that way I would be the same. I was the same when my bro and his g/f decided to have a baby and chris and I weren't married then. Although some of those feelings came because they had no business having a baby when they did but thats a long story.

Yeah I'm better today. Thanks girls!! Just annoyed at myself a bit for being so negative. Oh well, new day!!

Nothing wrong with being negative. I seem to be discouraged everyday. Whenever I see a baby if DH is there I turn to him and say I want a baby. He just takes it in stride and says you will have one eventually.

Yeah, wouldn't it be so much easier to be a man in this situation?? :haha:. My DH is the same way. He really wants a baby too, but he doesn't take it as hard as I do and he definitely has more patience about the whole thing.

I wonder why men are like that? Especially the ones who want a baby. WHat a mystery

The guys are so nonchalant about it. I think they feel it's out of their control and it's better to not think about it. It's just so hard on us emotional and physically. How could we stop thinking about it?

Well you know I still obsess a little but since hearing our diagnosis I have let it go much more then I would have if I knew we didn't have problems. It's kind of nice not getting my hopes up every month to have them dashed. I mean I still get a bit upset but it's not as bad as it was. ALthough once I start treatment if I get neg with those it will be even more heart breaking.

Well you know I still obsess a little but since hearing our diagnosis I have let it go much more then I would have if I knew we didn't have problems. It's kind of nice not getting my hopes up every month to have them dashed. I mean I still get a bit upset but it's not as bad as it was. ALthough once I start treatment if I get neg with those it will be even more heart breaking.

i agree with u kelly 110% how heartbreakng it will be seeing negatives after starting treatment.. but then.. may be we will NEVER see a negative afterall (PMA girl)... :)

so we had an official dinner last night.. its an Aussie tradition.. called Chistmas in July.. Altough im in my 2ww i drank last night.. and not just 1-2 glasses of wine... had vodka and other poten stuff :drunk: , ate Salmon and smoked a cig too.. man o man i was bad... every 2 ww i refrain from alcohol and then nothing happens... this time i decided to go normal..
i have my FS appointment coming next friday and now im getting scared.. what if she says.. nothing can be done for us.. silly i knw.. but cant help it...
:shrug:

Don't worry Aussie... something can always be done! And the last couple months I always have some drinks in the tww, so don't feel too guilty. I figure if I stopped doing stuff I would normally do, I'd make myself go even more crazy!!

I have given up with stopping thing to, if I wanna drink I will, I have stopped taking folic acid to since it is unlikely for us to conceive, I will start again before our treatments. I also eat sushi and whatever else I wanna do, its nice! Getting a gym membership again soon! Oh BTW I got approved for my student loan so nursing really is a go in sept! I am so happy!

Yay Kelly! It's great you've got the nursing training to look forward to.

I know what you all mean about doing what you want to do. When I first started TTC, almost a year ago, I cut right back on alcohol etc and in every 2WW I tried to be really good. Then AF would show and I'd be miserable, not only because I'd not got pregnant but because I'd deprived myself of the things I like and had nothing to show for it.

After a few months I decided that my life has to go on and TTC is bad enough without not having my vino!

So this month I'm on CD19 and anywhere up to 5DPO (don't chart any more so can't be certain). I'm trying not to symptom spot :)dohh:) but my BBs have been tender for the last few days. That could just be them gearing up for AF though. Who knows?!

I'm still funny about drinking in the 2ww. I just can't bring myself to do it, but I see why others may.

Congrats Kelly. That's great that you were approved!

What is everyone else up to? Did you have a good weekend? I am freaking out because I am testing on Tuesday and I want to POAS so badly! I'm going to be good though and try to wait.

Bizybee have you started your AC? Or is this just another natural cycle? Fingers crossed you get your bfp. I totally slept in this morning and took my temp 4 hours later then usual so it's way off. Dh and I ended up witnessing a house across the street burn down so we were out and about till about 330 am last night. Everyone got out and some dumb drunk guy who was trying to put out the raging inferno with a garden house got a little burned but is ok. Everyone was so lucky that there was no wind cause the house was super close to other ones and nothing else burned down.

Wow Kelly, they were lucky. 3:30 am? I can definitely see why your temps are off. :)

I am on my 3rd cycle with Clomid and Prometrium. This cycle I was increased to 100mg. I think that may have done the trick! :yipee:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/166424-think-might-have-done.html

Yay bizybee!!!! Do you mind me asking what your Issues were that you guys had to overcome? and how long you've been trying?

We've been trying for 14 months. I had very long cycles (40-70+ days) and wasn't ovulating. I had a variety of bloodwork, an HSG (no blockages), and my OH had an SA (which was fine). It turns out I wasn't ovulating because my body doesn't produce progesterone. It was ridiculously low (like less than 1) so my Dr. prescribed Clomid for days 3-7 and Prometrium (progesterone supplement) for 18-32.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->