mid term ttc!

That's great news!!! :) You are really lucky that it can all happen pretty quickly. I've heard most places take months and months. And I'm so glad the Dr. was wonderful and helpful. Not too long until it all happens for you, but hopefully you'll get a little surprise and won't need to go through with it! :hugs:

That's great news!!! :) You are really lucky that it can all happen pretty quickly. I've heard most places take months and months. And I'm so glad the Dr. was wonderful and helpful. Not too long until it all happens for you, but hopefully you'll get a little surprise and won't need to go through with it! :hugs:

thanks a lot bobo... i will be hoping for that surprise to occur..lol
since my appointment yesterday afternoon.. im feeling pretty relaxed. .atleast i knw whats happening now.. and what wil be happening next 2-3 months... im expecting AF in next 2-3 days and cant beleive that AF after this one will be start of my IVF cycle. So i m hoping to start my IVF cycle around end of this month. IVF cycle is 6-8 weeks long. and tbh im having butterflies in my stomach thinknig of that..
but i knw i have support of u girls it here... and it makes it lots easier..
:hugs::hugs:

That is such great new aussie! I wish they were that fast here but to tell the truth DH and I don't have the money for IVF we are hoping to be funded by the charity the clinic runs for couples who can't afford it, otherwise it will be borrowing from the in laws and taking out a bank loan. I hope it doesn't get that far though. I really need the IUI to work, it is so cheap! only $250 a cycle. I should be getting my appointment for consultation around the time you are starting your treatment!

I also just caved and bought a year membership to FF, I figured I will be around for a while.

Well I've got a nice story, and seeing as it is rather relevant to the topic at hand i'll share :)

I told ya'll a couple of weeks ago about my friend who was having to do IVF because she had 1/2 a uterus and her only good tube was blocked. I also mentioned that she had apparently fallen PG on her first round of IVF. (which is great, but it gets better!) We were speaking to them yesterday about it all and mentioned how great it was that they got in for treatment early since their original appointment date was Sept. Come to find out they didn't get in early at all. It happened for them the good ole fashioned way. Just in time to save them 10,000 bucks +!!! This is also just months after a doc told her that she was more likely to win the lottery than get PG naturally!!!:happydance:
All I know is she better go buy a friggin lottery ticket!!!!!!!!!!

see why can't something like that happen to me?

kelly- good things hppen to good people...i am a firm believer of that.. so may be who knows.. it will happen and u wont even need IUI...

my FS told me IUI is not an option. i cant understand that as according to her DH's SA is not too bad.. he is going for another one next week.. i wanna seeohw it has changed from ;last time.,

aussie what were your DH's results for his SA? My DH was diagnosed with mild male factor but I wonder if IUI is a good choice for us as he has issues with count, motility and morphology... if we can just get his sperm count up like double what it is we could possibly conceive on our own and maybe then IUI might work... but I am a little doubtful

kelly , DH's SA results had issue with motility, which came 40% and i think more then 50% is considered normal
Also , his morphology came as 75% abnormal shape.. altough what confused me was that it said that according to WHO 70-85% abnormal shape is considered normal... so i think that was ok too
main issue with DH is slightly reduced motility. COunt was way high up then normal.

Hey girls, long time no see!!

Thought I'd just pop back from lttc and say hi :hugs: Hope you're all doing ok. FX those lines return Bizy.

Great news about treatment aussie, it makes you feel better to me doing something about it doesn't it?! We have a (pretty successful so far) thread over in lttc for those of us having or waiting for treatment if you fancy joining us. https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...fertilization-microfertilization-buddies.html

:dust: to you all

xx

Well I've started spotting so AF is on her way :(

Have been taking my mind off it by working really hard stripping wallpaper in our new house. We completed yesterday! :happydance:

Looks like DH and I will be off to the GP soon to organise some further tests. I never thought I'd be one of those people who take over a year to get pregnant, but then I guess no-one does :shrug:

aussie, morphology is rated on 2 different scale, the one they used on my DH is the Kreuger scale, it is a much more strict scale so anything 15% or higher normal shapes is considered normal the other (not sure what it's called) rates a 30% or higher as normal for good shaped sperm so maybe you are on that one in which case you wouldn't be far away from normal... but from what my FS told me you would be a good candidate for IUI.

If we can just get DH's sperm counts up we would have a much higher chance with IUI then we do now, so I am hoping his gluten free diet will do that, his sperm count went up from 14.6 million to 22.6 million in just 5 weeks, we think it is from his diet change and being celiac. We are hoping it is!!! Cause it takes 3 to 4 months to get the gluten out of his system which means his count would continue to improve, our next SA is Oct 7th so by then we will know for sure but it's such a long ways away!

thanks wishin, I keep hoping for my miracle but every month it gets harder.

I did have the most amazing amount of stretchy clear cf yesterday though! OMG sorry if this is tmi but it stretched like over a foot and would have more if I tried :rofl: I did a bit of research just to make sure it wasn't arousal fluid but FF says arousal fluid is not typically very stretchy so I am classifying it as EWCM!!!!!!

Well I'm back on CD1 again. Feeling very, very disappointed. Again.

Fortunately I've been really busy all weekend as we completed on our house on Friday so I've been stripping wallpaper, pulling off wooden panelling and chipping away at tiles. It helps to distract me a bit from how rubbish I feel about TTC. It really does feel like it's never going to happen. Sigh.

I know how you feel leila! I have busied my self in home renovations to since finding out we're not likely to conceive on our own. It really does keep you busy and pass the time! Ours sadly are coming to an end though, and now I am not sure what I am going to do. Another week or so and every thing I have wanted done should be done. I guess if I can make it another 2 weeks I will be fine, in laws are coming and will distract me and the classes start shortly after. Then before I know it we'll be doing IUI. I really hope you get your bfp soon! How long have you been ttc for now?

Well I'm back on CD1 again. Feeling very, very disappointed. Again.

Fortunately I've been really busy all weekend as we completed on our house on Friday so I've been stripping wallpaper, pulling off wooden panelling and chipping away at tiles. It helps to distract me a bit from how rubbish I feel about TTC. It really does feel like it's never going to happen. Sigh.

Yep i understand how you are feeling, i get that feeling all the time latley its never goin to happen.. i been trying to get pregnant since last year and my cycles are so long i am only on cycle 9 this month but been trying for a year.. so my chances are slim with such long periods..

Its so depressing this ttc, i thought i wouldnt ever get down or worry about it but im wrong i just want it to happen my feeling with ttc are all over, i keep thinking the worse and that BFP just seems so far away at the moment to me! I am waiting for my HSG scan which isnt till October and that feels like a million miles away as well..

By then it be around 20months of ttc before even being given any help of the gyno!! No even any medication!! Its so crap the whole waiting around for a BFP.. i dont even test anymore, my opks never go positive so no idea when to get some extra nookie in, its like pot luck to catch my eggs!! :growlmad:

Hope we get there soon ladies as it feels like im moving back wards not forwards.. xx

Big :hugs: for you Beauty. I think we all feel like that. Was October the earliest your Dr. could get you in?? That does seem like a long ways away... but hopefully you'll get a nice surprise and won't need it.

How are all you ladies doing?? It has been SOOO hot here this past week. Seriously, its been reaching 110 Fahrenheit!! Yesterday I felt like I was coming down with a cold. :dohh: I had a fever and sore throat and everything. I spent all day Saturday outside so I'm thinking I got overheated... but I still have a sore throat. Not fun. Anyways, I'm rambling... I'm getting excited for my Dr. appointment on Friday!! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Big :hugs: for you Beauty. I think we all feel like that. Was October the earliest your Dr. could get you in?? That does seem like a long ways away... but hopefully you'll get a nice surprise and won't need it.

How are all you ladies doing?? It has been SOOO hot here this past week. Seriously, its been reaching 110 Fahrenheit!! Yesterday I felt like I was coming down with a cold. :dohh: I had a fever and sore throat and everything. I spent all day Saturday outside so I'm thinking I got overheated... but I still have a sore throat. Not fun. Anyways, I'm rambling... I'm getting excited for my Dr. appointment on Friday!! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Nope i couldnt get in any earlier tried my hardest.. NHS funding in UK for u.. The lady who does the HSG scan is away from Mid August to end of September so that date was earliest.. feels like miles away.. :wacko:

I am hoping i get my BFP by then and wont need it doing, but as each month goes by i feel like its going no where and time is wasted especially not knowing how my cycles are going to be and when i ovulate!! It seriously gets you down!!

Its not much of summer in UK at mo, weather crap and raining as normal which doesnt help your mood, if the sun was shining i think i be bit happier too...

I cant believe the gyno said my pcos was mild, if thats the case why are my periods so irregular???? No idea!!

So whats happening Friday with the doctor? Is this your first doctor appointment with TTC? Or you got a follow up?
xxxxx

Friday's appointment is to talk to the Dr. and hopefully get some testing scheduled for DH and myself. I'm kicking myself for putting it off this long, but I really wanted to wait a year and hoped that I wouldn't need the Dr's help. So I have no idea if there's anything wrong with myself or DH. So we'll find out soon hopefully.

You got put on Clomid, right? Seems like they should be helping you out more with how long of cycles you get. And I'm not so sure the sun that we are having would make you happier.... it is just too hot and too bright lately! I can't go outside without breaking into an instant sweat! It's miserable... I'm dreaming of Fall when it cools down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->