mid term ttc!

Omg omg omg!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::dance::wohoo::wohoo::dance::bfp::bfp::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I am SO thrilled for you BizyBee!!! :hugs: Congrats!! :happydance:

This is super colossal fantastic Bizy :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
You are our beacon of hope!

I will be praying for you that beanie borrows in and establishes residence :cloud9:

Congratulations Bizybee:yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

I am soo happy for you! Sending you lots of sticky :dust:

Thats so great that they were able to help you! I am super happy for you, wishing you all the best!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO congracts huni, its about time there was some good news in the mid term section.. so pleased for u.. gives me more hope knowing that someone else has gotten there BFP xx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hurrah BizyBee!!!!!!

AF is due at the weekend and I'm going for a routine diabetes appointment on Monday. I was really hoping to be going along to the appointment with some good news but I'm not feeling confident. Still, once AF has arrived I'll be right on the phone to the GP and making an appointment for DH and I to go along together. We'll be on cycle 12 by then. DH is only home until October then he's on the road again until January so I want to get him lined up for some tests before then.

We're due to complete the purchase on our house on Friday so I'm trying to use my excitement about that to take my mind off TTC. HOWEVER, my sister got engaged a couple of weeks ago and has decided on next September for the wedding. She's chosen the bridesmaid dresses (which would look superb on me now) but while the style is lovely it won't work in any stage of pregnancy (bar the first few weeks) and I have fears for how good it would look with a post baby bulge. Still I'm not going to worry about that just now although I can't help working out the maths and what stage of pregnancy/post pregnancy/labour (!) I could be at!

well here's to hoping you get your baby and it's born before you have to wear it!

Leila Fae, I have been doing the same thing.. My bro-in-law is getting married and so I'm also calculating how far pregnant I would be if we get lucky enough to get pregnant soon. If it ruins the dress I'm suppose to wear.. I don't really care!! :) I told my husband that if they get married in April, like it sounds like they might, and if we get pregnant this cycle we may have a good reason not to even be at his wedding. So now we are joking and saying hopefully we won't be making it to his wedding! :D (even though we would want to of course;))

I would love to be super big and round for wedding pics if it meant getting a baby!!! I have no weddings to go to though so no incentive that way!

I've got tons of EWCM and just got my positive OPK! :yipee: PMA!! Gonna go pray to the fertility gods...:rofl: Fingerscrossed. Anyone else O'ing now or soon??

I've got tons of EWCM and just got my positive OPK! :yipee: PMA!! Gonna go pray to the fertility gods...:rofl: Fingerscrossed. Anyone else O'ing now or soon??

:happydance::happydance::happydance: yay!! Bobo.. go get busy girl...
:sex:... and lots of it..

swim :spermy: swim... catch that egg...

:happydance::happydance::happydance: yay!! Bobo.. go get busy girl...
:sex:... and lots of it..

swim :spermy: swim... catch that egg...

Thanks sweets, Hubby gets home from work in 45 minutes. I'm ready to pounce! :dance: :) Where are you at in your cycle now?

im 8-9dpo bobo!! waiting for my first FS appointment this friday and discuss with her abt IVF/ ICSI options...
im getting nervous but should be ok.. i hope so

Oooooh exciting times coming up for you!! :hugs: Things are looking up for you babe. I'm glad things are starting to get moving for ya.

thanks bobo.. :hugs:
the good thing about having tappointment on friday is that its not much before :witch: is due...
so i can get straight into all the tests she will ask like CD5 and Cd21 and may be i start my first IVF cycle as early as September or latest by OCtober...
:happydance::happydance:
im just keeping PMA

Loving the PMA!! Your definitley gonna get your 2010 baby! I'd bet a million bucks on that!!

and u too girl... we all will be mommies in 2010 and it does sound a good year...xxx

I love getting stuff done. Feels good doesn't it?!?!
Well as for me... OH is going in for a SA next Monday:blush: ( since we haven't had any luck post surgery yet) and I am lying on the couch being lazy :sleep:because AF is about to start. :cry: She is due today. No sign yet, but don't get excited... she's coming, I can feel it :(

Bizy, i'm living vicariously through you this week:winkwink:

you knw the funnny thing tho , i feel more nervous when DH goes for SA then i go for my blood tests.. i duunno why.. weird i knw.. i think i freak out more then him... lolzzzz

I'm kind of the same Aussie... thinking about the testing we are gonna be getting done soon, I am definitely more nervous about my DH's SA for some reason..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->