mid term ttc!

aww geez I just counted and realized that I have had 20 cycles since we started ttc!!! Apparently I have 15 cycles a year.... go figure.

Allison - im the same.. i have 15 cycles per year.. and look at your ticker girl.. IUI date is coming fast.. yay!!

Mine is a full 10 days ahead of yours allison but it could be a bit shorter if I O on time or not... we'll see.

Chelsea I would love it if you stuck around and posted here still, its nice to see your ticker move!

I am confident about IUI mostly because of you Allison! What you repeated that your doc said and with our DH's results being similar I am feeling much better about it possible working and not needing IVF.

I will be taking a test looking for a possible BFP around Oct 21 depending when I O so nids we could well get our BFP's close together!!

On a frustrating note DH has ringworm!!!!! Where he got it from I don't know but now I am freaking out worrying about my kitty and myself.. we seem clean but with the cats fur being so thick it's hard to tell...

Ps I love all our tickers!!!!! IUI and IVF!!!! We need bizy to join us now!

Thanks girls! :hugs: Then I will definitely keep sticking my nose in here until you are all with me in the pregnancy section... which is coming soon! I can't wait!!

Mine is a full 10 days ahead of yours allison but it could be a bit shorter if I O on time or not... we'll see.

Chelsea I would love it if you stuck around and posted here still, its nice to see your ticker move!

I am confident about IUI mostly because of you Allison! What you repeated that your doc said and with our DH's results being similar I am feeling much better about it possible working and not needing IVF.

I will be taking a test looking for a possible BFP around Oct 21 depending when I O so nids we could well get our BFP's close together!!

On a frustrating note DH has ringworm!!!!! Where he got it from I don't know but now I am freaking out worrying about my kitty and myself.. we seem clean but with the cats fur being so thick it's hard to tell...

It's that damn job of his. So many gross people. A guy my husband works with just contracted MRSA from a little girl on a call... good grief.

Whats MRSA? It sounds familiar.... the funny thing is he hasn't dealt with any young kids and didn't mention any gross people... but it was like 3 weeks ago. It's annoying I am in the process of washing all the bedding now and he has to wear a clean different shirt to bed each night so I don't have to keep washing the bedding.

MRSA was that drug resistant staph infection that everyone freaked out about a couple of years ago. Pretty sucky because you have to have IV antibiotics to treat it, but at least there's that! I'm sorry about DH's ringworm, that's a pain in the butt for both of you :hugs:

omg im sorry Tiffany - it sucks.. hope he feels better soon
MRSA is bad... real bad...

i once had MRSA - got it from a patient i was treating (when i used to work as a physical therapist)... stupid nurses somehow "forgot" to put the sign near his bed. it was bad i was off from work for 2 weeks and as Allison said was on IV antibiotics...

Chelsea- my love, you are welcome to stay and post here as long as u want to... even when ur baby starts going to school and im still here... then also you are welcome here... :rofl: (OMG i hope, it doesnt happen literally).. lol

All our tickers looks good eh? Bizy will be joining us soon... Allison ur first to go... yay!!!.. cant wait everything to work out for all of us.. :thumbup:

I hope to not be here much longer either although I will still be popping in to support and visit my friends... providing they don't all beat me out of ttc first. It's hard when you watch all the newbies come and go and all the ones who started with you are gone and you're left to greet the newer ones. Ugh... I just listened to that song I would die for that by kelly coffee and was bawling so all emotional now haha. Needed a good blub.

thats the hardest part... for me BnB is all about this group of frinds which i have. right now.. and they are mostly from this thread... it will be hard for me to see you guys moving to other thread and i hv to stay here with all new ones... BUT having said that whichever thread u girls will go i will come there and stalk you.. yup im a stalker... :rofl:

It's already decided, in the pregnancy section there WILL be a group called Mid Term TTC grads class of '09.:happydance:

yay! I love that idea! I will for sure be there!

Never fear Nids I'll be around when and if I ever get my BFP I couldn't dream of leaving everyone behind!

Oh so on a better note pretty sure the doc was wrong and DH doesn't have ringworm I think he has something called pityriasis rosea. Which would explain why I haven't caught it and why the rash didn't glow under a black light. Bad part is there is really no treatment for it, it just goes away by it's self.

Hi girls, sorry I've been MIA. There are just too many threads for me to visit!!! :dohh:

Here's my current status: I am nearing the end of my 4th cycle with Clomid. I have a pregnancy blood test scheduled for Tuesday. If it's positive, then I will continue to take progesterone through the first tri. If it's negative, I will have to decide what to do next. Either stay on Clomid, move to Clomid & IUI, or injectables & IUI. Right now I'm leaning towards Clomid/IUI, but I'm hoping I don't have to worry about that because I'll get my bfp in a few days! :)

hello to all my lovely ladies... how are we all today?

Love the idea of Midterm graduates group... surely i will be there...

Tiffany great news about Dh not having ringworm..... so its less worrisome.. one thing less to worry about... lol

Allison - look at your ticker.. a little more then 2 weeks... :happydance::happydance: countdown has REALLY begun for all of us..

Bizy- i hope u get a positive this cycle and dont need IUI with clomid... but incase you do you knw you have got some company.. :)

Chelsea- my love, how are you feeling? has the horrid MS kicked in yet?

oh and yes forgot to mention - have to go to a baby showers today.. dunno how to feel... :shrug: i mean im happy for them but you know..............xxxxx

LOVE the Mid Term Graduates thread idea!! Can't wait.

Nids, so far no MS (knock on wood!). Just extremely tired always and sore bb's. But even my sore bb's aren't too bad anymore. Sometimes I get lightheaded. But thats about it. My hubby says I've been having mood swings for the last week or two.. :shrug: I'm not so sure about that, I told him I've been a perfect angel to live with!:winkwink: I'm determined not to be a whiner even if things start feeling rough. I wanted this so badly and I am appreciating every ache and pain!!

awww look at all those wonderful pee sticks, you have bee busy chelsea!

We're gonna have to change the name of this group to something along the lines of: An extra helping hand or something with all of us gearing up for treatments!

Bizy I hope you get your positive but if you don't then we'll all be going through IUI together! You'll have to get a kick ass ticker like Allison and myself :rofl:

Doctor never said he didn't have ringworm but I know he doesn't, since pityriasis heals on it's own there's not point in going back. I am 99.99 % sure thats what it is.

Awww Chelsea, your bean ticker is already on the second block!!! Woot woot:happydance: I'm glad you're not feeling to bad, here's hoping it stays that way!

I found out yesterday that my cousin is pregnant. I'm genuinely happy for her though. I've never liked her much, or been close to that side of the family what so ever, but she deserves this. Her mom passed away the christmas before last after a bad battle with cancer, then this last Feb. her 25 yr old kid brother died unexpectedly. Poor girl has had a really tragic 2 years. something happy has been a long time coming.

Besides, i'm going to be pregnant here soon also :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"