mid term ttc!

Hey ladies!

Well I'm feeling fairly chipper as I've got next week off work so I can do lots in the new house! I've had a completely horrendous few weeks at work so I really need the break. I'm not going to think about the awfulness I'll face when I go back!

DH called the GP today to see if his SA results are back yet (we took the sample in 2 weeks ago today and were told it would take 7-10 days) but NOTHING! So frustrating.

I'm due to ov in a few days and DH is away until Sunday night so I shall have to leap on him as soon as he's back. :winkwink:

wow it's been quite on here lately... whats up everyone?

I am leaping on DH tonight when he gets home... O'ing in the next 5 days sometime.

Well i've been gone a couple of days, just been really busy.

Jen, I am SOOOO sorry. :hugs: so not fair for you babe.

Everyone else, what's up?

Being nosey here but whats so not fair for jen? Did I miss something? Hope all is well!

Got an almost positive opk today so I am thinking will get pos tomorrow or the day after so will O on cd17 or 18 which works well with my appointment. Yippee!!!

hello my lovely ladies... how are you all...

Allison- welcome back!! and my o my look at that ticker less then 10 days to go... u go girl!!! :happydance:

Tiffany- i also got positive OPK yesterday and let the :sex: marathon begin.. lol..

Leila- bummer about Dh's SA result.. its frustating i agree..

Looks like few of us here will be in 2ww together this time around... :thumbup:

Jen posted in her journal that her HCG levels when she went to the doctor had dropped :cry:

I would say she is quite bummed out right now.

:hugs: to you Jen. We love you babe.

No he already gave me the prescription for Clomid and advised me how to take it (which I already knew haha) and to call the office after my next cycle starts to schedule coming in on either cd 7,8,or 9 for the ultrasound. And yes, he has me coming in earlier than most because I have historically ovulated early. Don't wanna miss it dontcha know!!

Bizy/Jen right?

Yes I saw that, poor thing, we miss you and hope you're doing ok.

Fingers crossed for you Jen :hugs:

Well I'm finally off work for a week - hurrah! I've had a great weekend, did some painting at the house on Sat morning, then off to a wedding reception. Stayed overnight with some friends in London and had a fabulously relaxed morning drinking tea and reading the papers. Then the friend of mine who had her baby 2 weeks ago (I was a birth partner) popped over and I spent the afternoon with her and the baby. All very lovely!

I'm going to be another one in the 2WW shortly. DH is currently driving back from Cornwall having been working there for the last few days. If I can stay awake long enough I shall be leaping on him when he gets back! :winkwink:

I had what I thought was a positive opk today but it was a wee but lighter so will get my positive for sure tomorrow so will O on cd18 this month. Which is perfect I'll be cd1 or 2 for my appointment, just in time for the clomid! Yippee!!!!! Dh and I just :sex: so I am set to skip tomorrow to save up the spermies and pounce on tuesday after I get back from my first day of nursing classes... my life if going to be much busier now!

Good luck for the first day of classes Tiffany!!!
My best friend just started nursing school here and the textbooks alone are enough to scare you senseless...

Yeah the textbooks scared me and not only the cost! I don't start till tuesday though I forgot monday was labour day... do you have that in the states? Its a stat holiday out here so one more day off to relax before I find out just how far in over my head I got.

haha yea, we've got labor day too. Of course i'm unemployed so everyday is labor day for me right now.....

Are you enjoying being unemployed? I enjoyed it for the first month then I got bored and got a job and now I want to be unemployed again hahaha. But thats cause school is starting and I don't know if I will be able to work. I hope I can. I need a life besides school and homework.

Sadly, I am kind of enjoying it. It's very unfortunate because I really need to work :( I have yet to get bored because i've been so busy with family stuff, so maybe now that i'm done helping out I will get antsy.

Well I hope it all works out for you anyway! It would be better to get some maternity leave so a job right before you get pregnant would be good. SO do you start your meds in 7 days or does your new cycle start in 7 days? I am trying to figure out how close we are cycle wise to IUI I would start meds in 17 more days and cycle in 15 days.

I am due to start my new cycle on the 14th (dh's birthday... poor guy) That is what I set the ticker to. Then I will start the clomid on CD3. So I guess that's 7 days till new cycle/ 10 days to clomid.

Yay!!!! I am excited! You must be to! I just hope they let me start right away!

HA! Tell me everyone watched Dr. Phil just now. I'm not a fan really but he was on when I turned on the TV. Anyway, his topic today was "conception crazed". There was a couple on there and she had an ovulation calculator to schedule when it was best to BD and he was complaining cause he just wanted to get laid hahaha how many times have we heard that!!!!

Too funny.

PS Dr. Phil is a putz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"