mid term ttc!

Yeah I would say she could use with some happy news.

Chelsea I am gonna pee on every stick in the house and then go buy a bunch of the digi's just to see the word pregnant thats how overdue I am for a BFP!

God still 27 days to go!!!!!!! How am I going to make it!... good thing I have a box of godiva chocolates right beside me...

Sure is I need to stop though or else I won't have any to get me through another day... I got 4 pieces left of a 16 piece box... I have done well I think I have had the box for 3 days... :rofl: they are just so good!

I was trying to wait until my blood test, but caved and tested today. I had a very, very faint line on 2 different tests. My OH saw them too, so I'm not going crazy. It's hard to contain my excitement but I am being cautious after my chemical last cycle. PMA this is it!!!

If it isn't my cycle, we have decided to move on to IUI for the next one. I am going to do Clomid/IUI for a few cycles, then move to injectables if I need to. I will definitely get a ticker too! What are you girls doing? Are any of you using Clomid or injectables?

Yay Bizy! :yipee: Crossing everything and hoping this isn't a chemical again... doesn't seem likely it would happen again. PMA!! How many dpo are you?? Clomid seems to really be working for you.

I am around 12-13 dpo today. I am loving the Clomid. It completely fixed my cycles. Hope I can join you soon hun. xx

I hope so too!!! I love that after a quiet time in this thread everyone is getting their BFP's :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Do they have you on progesterone?

I'm not taking anything yet, but about two weeks left till we start the clomid and IUI!!!

I'm so happy for you :D

Hello ladies..

so we are getting knocked up one after another... wow.. thats a great feeling.. very soon we all will be mid term TTC graduates and will have a new shiny group in pregnancy sections.. yay for that..

As i just wrote in my journal PMA is the flaour of the month/ cycle for me and yes we all will be mommies soon... :)

Yes, I have been taking progesterone since CD18 (have done this with all 4 Clomid cycles).

PMA is totally the flavor of the month. We will all be celebrating soon, I know it!

i will be doing clomid and hcg trigger in about 25 days!!!! I am so excited for your bizy, you should post a pic for us to look at!!! I hope this one sticks for you!

Feeling a little off today as I partied like it was no ones business last night and drank more then I have in over a year! probably combined at that... lost count somewhere over 10 drinks. Great night though! OMG 25 tomorrow! Eek!!!! I am definitely not a young one anymore... staying awake till 3am was a challenge!

yay!! tiffany birthday tommorow huh? happy Birthday hun...
25 is not old AT ALL. wait till u hit 29 and u realize OMG i will be 30 next year.. lol (that was me in May)...

i agree about growing old... i havnt had a night out for more then 5-6 months now... even though my friends call me i just say no because the idea of curling up in the couch in front of TV appeals to me more then going out and drinking... yup i m deffo growing old.. :shrug:

Thats how I feel but it's nice to know i can still let loose and have fun when I want to. This whole ttc has had me not doing anything half of each month so it was fun. Yeah the big 2-5! Can't believe I am that old.... I was only 12 yesterday.... :rofl: getting grounded for mouthing off to my mom for some reason or the other.

Ooh, happy birthday Kelly! Sounds like you had a fab time. Only 25 days for you. Yay! :happydance:

p.s. I posted pics in the gallery. Can't wait to test again tomorrow.

Hey ladies!

Ok, being 30 I'm feeling old now!

I've had a really busy weekend (in the UK it's been a bank holiday so no work today - yay!). I've essentially spent the last 3 days working on our house. We still can't move in as we have no hot water or kitchen so we've been busy painting. My mum and sister came over to help too.

The gloss work and emulsion were fine, if hard work. Painting ceilings is just horrid though.

I've had to level the kitchen floor before the flooring is put down next week. That's been a learning curve. We bought the leveling cement/stuff (!) and I had to mix it up and apply it. It was really tricky and I have no idea if it's been done correctly. I'll take a look at it tomorrow and hopefully it's ok!

I'm totally shattered and now have an extremely busy 4 days at work to do. What am I saying? I'm always extremely busy at work! Probably for the best that I'm not pregnant at the moment, I'm stressing enough about work and the house without having anything else to worry about! Perhaps this is the reason I'm not pregnant yet - too many other things to sort out!

You're not old Leila! I am 29, so not too far behind! :)

I checked out your pic bizy and I totally see it!!!!!! Fingers crossed for you!

Hiya,

sorry i have been MIA for few days... long story.. will be writing all about in my journo now...

Allison - Tickers is looking great babe! itscoming... nearly there

Kelly- how you doing?

Bizy- Im so so so sorry dear.. anyways im off to your journo to read all the details .

Leila - as mizy said you are not old... im catching up fast on you... i will be 30 next year...

hello to everyone else...

hey aussie I'm ok... geared up for peeing in a cup tomorrow! Yeehaa!!!! but having a nervous breakdown from school starting so soon.... on tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->