Middle name for Thor

By the way - love the name Thorsten. Here it's pronounced "Tore-sten". Would you pronounce it "TH-ore-sten"?

I think it would remain as "TH-ore-sten", simply because in the U.S. "Thor" is pronounced with the "TH"... so I'd need the full version to use the "TH" as well.

I think hubby is really hooked on keeping 'Thor' as the full name... and just allowing the middle name to be a more 'unremarkable' name if our little boy ever needs to 'tone it down' a little. :)

Seems like Alexander is the winner so far. :) Thor, God of Thunder... and Alexander The Great!

(Someone just recently told us "Do you know how many giant hammers you're going to receive as baby gifts...?") :rofl:

there are some beutifull Mjölner necklaces you can get, my OH has had that he has had since he was a child and he still wears it today. Maybe that could be a nice baby shower gift, or 1st birthday gift when the time comes.

your baby will be a little scandinavian with your danish background :) :flower:

I have a 2.5 year old son named Thor.He is such a Delight! His Full Name is Thor Waylon Vulliety. I get some crazy looks when I first tell people his name, but most people LOVE it! My Thor has Long Blond hair w/ringlet curls and Blue eyes.He is very sweet and very strong. He is Danish from his Dads side.He has an uncle named Ivar, and a cousin named Zane :)

Hey, good to know!! People have told me, "I knew a Thor...". But you're the first person who has actually told me they HAVE a Thor! :) we settled on Thor Alexander and I'm honestly alot more attached to the name now that I've been calling him Thor for the past 4 months.

Get ready to have a Son that truly stands out in a crowd. Here is my Thor...
He is 1 yr old in the black and white photo,and the others are current.:flower: The top photo is when we were at Burning Man this year,thats why hes all dirty,lol.

[/ATTACH]
IMG_1766.jpg

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1554.jpg
    IMG_1554.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
I think it's a lovely name, Thor was one of our name considerations when we expecting lo :flower: I think it works really well with Alexander :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->