Midlands Mummies? :)

Buddysmum89

proud mum of Seb & Lilith
Reaction score
Am i the only one here from the midlands? (east to be exact :))

Would really love to get to know other mums/mums to be/TTC or whatever your circumstance!, and ya' know possibly go for coffee and make some really good friends from here:blush:

And im going to broaden the area and say you can be anywhere from the midlands but east is pretty good (Nottinghamshire..):shrug:

So, this space is for us :D

Hello!

I'm not far away from you! I've just read your birth story -I think I worked with your midwife a few weeks ago, she's lovely :)

Hey :) I'm from Nottingham! My LO is 7weeks tomorrow :) if you fancy a coffee or a chat just drop me a message :) im feeling very isolated from my 'friends' atm :( would love to meet other mummy's xx

Im a midlands mummy but West Mids not East Mids :(

Im sure we can all still chat though :) just means we have other 'mummy' friends to moan to/talk to to keep us sane :)

Hiya, Im from a town called March in cambridgeshire :)

Hi, I live near Mansfield too!

I have 3 year old son. It would be nice to chat on here or meet other mums x

i'm from west mids :) walsall/wednesbury to be exact! :D

Hello ladies

I am also notts area, near ikea!!

I'm from the East Midlands - Leicester to be exact! :thumbup: would be nice to meet another mummies on here that live near me. :flower:

I would love to meet up with others :) I meet quite a few ladies running antenatal classes but they all see me as their teacher even though we get on!

I'm from North Hykeham in Lincolnshire, OH's family is in Mansfield so can appear there too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->