**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

i want 4+ kids lol :) huge family as ive never had a big family :(

Would love a girl, but will be happy with either.. (Praying for twins tbh lol) xxx

same ere! id loooove twins but the odds are so slim! my OH has twins on his side, his grandads brothers are twins i think so it may skip to us (I FRIGGIN HOPE) imagne identical kids!!!! the havvock they would cause hehehehe! x

Would love a girl, but will be happy with either.. (Praying for twins tbh lol) xxx

same ere! id loooove twins but the odds are so slim! my OH has twins on his side, his grandads brothers are twins i think so it may skip to us (I FRIGGIN HOPE) imagne identical kids!!!! the havvock they would cause hehehehe! x

dh mentioned twins last night. GOOD GOD man lets stick to the one right now!!!!

dh mentioned twins last night. GOOD GOD man lets stick to the one right now!!!!

Bahaha, my husband has mentioned twins as well, and i'd not een thought about the idea of haing twins, lets just concentrate on one babe for now xD I'm not too bothered about ever haing twins to be honest, i'd just ideally love a boy and a girl :happydance:We're thinking of having a family of four!

That would be my ideal! Twins one boy one girl! We want at least three, but I reckon we'll have 4 altogether, I have a thing about 4s - I have 4 dogs, 4 cats (til recently) 4 chickens, so 4 babies please! :haha:

I want 1 but DH wants 3 so i think we will compromise for 2!

THanks ladies, can they really do an early scan at only 4 weeks? There wouldnt even be a sack yet?

its a little early hun, my friend had her scan at 6 weeks but it had to be a vaginal ultrasound as you wont see much doing it the usual way. i dont know though there may be ways around it? best to ask the doctor x

thats what i thought but someone earlier said i could get a scan to ease my mind about the spotting... so i was confused, lol

we were going to try the shettles method of ttc a girl (already have a boy) where you dtd everyday until 2 days before O then stop. we did that for 2 months and did not get pregnant so i finally said the hell with it and this month we did it throughtout my whole fertile period and got pregnant, so that being said, i'd LOVE a girl, but either one would still be great! also, theres more scientific proof that the acidity of your CM determines the sex of the baby more than the days you dtd. if you have a high ph cm its most likely to be a boy, and low ph sways for a girl. there are things you can eat for a month leading up to O that helps change it one way or the other. I did some of these things but did not stick to the diet hard core! THe theory is the acidy things kills the boy sperms bc they are faster but weaker and cant live in the acidy environment like the girl sperm can..

Hi! I just found out Monday. Sorry, I don't know all the lingo yet. I'm completely freaking out that something is going to go wrong. I'm having very, very mild cramping. Also, they did a scan and couldn't see anything :(
I'm 25 and this is our first. I should be due at the end of July (July 26th). I just wish I knew what was normal and what wasn't.

Hi! I just found out Monday. Sorry, I don't know all the lingo yet. I'm completely freaking out that something is going to go wrong. I'm having very, very mild cramping. Also, they did a scan and couldn't see anything :(
I'm 25 and this is our first. I should be due at the end of July (July 26th). I just wish I knew what was normal and what wasn't.

Welcome!! Congrats, you've come to the right place! Everyone gets different symptoms, and different severities of them. Mild cramping is quite normal, it's usually your uterus and/or ligaments stretching and preparing to grow :D

we were going to try the shettles method of ttc a girl (already have a boy) where you dtd everyday until 2 days before O then stop. we did that for 2 months and did not get pregnant so i finally said the hell with it and this month we did it throughtout my whole fertile period and got pregnant, so that being said, i'd LOVE a girl, but either one would still be great! also, theres more scientific proof that the acidity of your CM determines the sex of the baby more than the days you dtd. if you have a high ph cm its most likely to be a boy, and low ph sways for a girl. there are things you can eat for a month leading up to O that helps change it one way or the other. I did some of these things but did not stick to the diet hard core! THe theory is the acidy things kills the boy sperms bc they are faster but weaker and cant live in the acidy environment like the girl sperm can..

I half followed the diet of lots of milk and sweet things, no salt and a few others. I'm fairly crap at any kind of diet, I like my food too much!

lol i did the same thing! i wasnt strict about it but i tried to drink milk and took calcium and magnesium supplements!

so have we got a logo yet? i wanna put it on my siggy!!!

Hey there's nothing better than a brother to fight with, build forts and go fishing with etc!

Think Samira is working on our sig ;)

I'm convince we're having a girl:kiss: Who know why, just a feeling:shrug:

Last time I was preggers we bought loads of baby things and then when we lost the baby it was really difficult deciding what to do with everything. :cry: This time round we bought one little toy (Minnie Mouse cause we nicknamed our bean "minnie") and put it on our mantlepiece. Me and DH said until we get to 12 weeks this time (FXD) we won't buy anything else.

I would be happy with two girls, or two boys, or one of each, or twins,.....I cant decide!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->