**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hi Ladies, I love all those pics for the siggys- so hard to choose!!! I'm torn on wanting a girl or a boy. I've always wanted 3 children, but DH said if this one's a girl then were done because we'd have one of each. That makes me want a boy so I could have one more!!! Who knows, as long as the bean is healthy I don't care a bit!

Definately the sandy bum pic, got to be!!!!

You never know TTCNumbertwo - even if it is a girl OH may still want another!!

Well ladies, off I go on holibobs. Slightly nervous about flying but have been told its okay by doctors alike. Just missing out all the rides in Florida instead. Will try to pop on every so often, but if not have a lovely, stress-free fortnight and I already look forward to where we'll all be then.

Don't forget me - and let's hope we.have a siggy by then! *hint, hint*

Well ladies, off I go on holibobs. Slightly nervous about flying but have been told its okay by doctors alike. Just missing out all the rides in Florida instead. Will try to pop on every so often, but if not have a lovely, stress-free fortnight and I already look forward to where we'll all be then.

Have fun!! See you soon! :happydance::hugs:x

Have a great time! Will see you when you get back. Im going away for the weekend too. Going down South to tell my mum the good news :happydance:

Hi girls. My pg has finally sunk in and I am ready to believe I am having a baby!!! This will be number 3. Surprise pregnancy due to very late ovulation. I am really happy if not worried about a 3rd child. I have a son nearly 5 and a 2.5 year old daughter. I don't think i am as far on as my ticker says as i know i ovulated late (else i wouldn't be pregnant!) but for now my due date is the 17th July. I am waiting until Christmas before I tell the family.

Congrats everyone. HH9M to you all :)

I don't think it has sunk in for me yet!
I am so scared somethings going to go wrong - I can't relax and enjoy it yet, I think once i get to 6 weeks + i will feel better x

I don't think it has sunk in for me yet!
I am so scared somethings going to go wrong - I can't relax and enjoy it yet, I think once i get to 6 weeks + i will feel better x

I feel the exact same way Hun - I'm still walking around like nothing is different and worry too - bring on 6 then 12 weeks

xxx

Hi emily86, ok.....I lied.....it's not really sunk in with me yet either :)

With my son I was so naive and did not worry about a thing. After my son I had a MC and from then I have worried about everything. My daughter was a pregnancy full of worry from start to finish and it really scarred me. 3rd one should be easier you'd think??? NO!!!!!! I am still worried lol. It's perfectly normal :) We will all worry until we get to 12 weeks....then we will find reason to worry until we get to 20 weeks and then again until birth. Once born, you worry even more so this is all perfectly normal mummsy type things :) I can't wait for a scan! I have been having a lot of crampng and if i still have it next week i might go and see the doc. My back is killing me too! I feel like AF is coming at times but my tummy is so hard and bloated there just has to be a baby in there!

hey ladies, have any of you experienced any spotting? i just had the tiniest amount today when i wiped and havent seen any since. i am cramping though and it has me so worried i think i will go to the dr tomorrow. ;(

Hi hun I have had some spotting & cramping too, and also had some in my first pregnancy. Its quite common but please see the Dr if you are worried :) xxx

Hello :) Told our parents yesterday but still feels a bit surreal, don't think we'll be telling anyone else till after the 12 weeks, all being well :) Hopefully I won't start to show and people don't suspect... fingers crossed.

Still no sign of sickness as yet but still to early maybe?? Really noticed the excessive emotions I'm having, often getting quite teary at happy things and sad things etc, trying not to snap but my OH is somewhat of a wind up merchant so it's really hard not to snap at him ha. How is everyone else finding the symptoms?

Taking these Pregnacare Plus vitamin tablets along with an Omega 3 one too, so hopefully baby is getting all he/she needs from me :)

Hope everyone's ok :)

I'm taking tommys pregnancy multivitamins and vitamin b6 - i have been taking it through ttc for pms but i read its good for ms too when it comes :thumbup:
I too have not felt sick once yet - enjoying it whilst it lasts

xxx

i felt terrible this last week but feel totally different this morning!! im really happy and cheery! instead of feeling sick and grumpy! and im really excited coz baby is size of a pea now!!! just hope that my m/s doesnt come back. its lovely being able to do things without thinking you are going to wretch. but last 3 weeks OH says i have been a hormonal cow!! snapping and grumpy but we have excuses! its hard work growing babies! hope everyone else is feeling ok today.xxx

i'm pretty much in a good mood- really tired in the am, but usually get lots of energy in the afternoon.

I don't have many symptoms beside aching legs and back, and bbs, and this hunger.... it's like i'm not hungry at all and then WHAM stomach is eating itself.

Hope it's not too late for a newbie to join the fun!

I was due to start last week, but AF never came. We finally got a BFP on Monday! Hubby and I have been together for almost 5 years, married for a little over a year.

According to my calculations, I'm 5 weeks this week. Dr. appt. scheduled, so we'll see. It still hasn't sunk in yet!

Yay!!!!

I was due to start last week, but AF never came. We finally got a BFP on Monday! Hubby and I have been together for almost 5 years, married for a little over a year.

According to my calculations, I'm 5 weeks this week. Dr. appt. scheduled, so we'll see. It still hasn't sunk in yet!

Yay!!!!

CONGRATS!!! :happydance: I don't think it has sunk in for a lot of us, it's hard to believe before you get to see it in that all important first scan! I can't wait til January!!

Wow, I was away from the computer for two days and look at everything I missed!!

Congrats to all the new BFP's to the group!

I love the sandy bum photo!!! It gets my vote!

I went to the doc for my first appointment on Thursday morning. It was the shortest, most unexciting doctor's visit ever! She did my EDD with the circle chart thing (July 22, same as I calculated), gave me a quick rundown of things to eat/not eat, and then we scheduled my full prenatal workup (Dec 14) and my first scan (Jan 7 - the day I am 12 weeks). Usually I wouldn't get a scan so early (the norm is ~22 weeks) but we're going to be doing the full check for birth defects because of a history of them in my family. Plus... I want an earlier scan, dammit!!

Otherwise I am feeling the same - nauseous some days, tired others, slightly sore bb's constantly, slight cramps, etc. I've started going to bed by 9:30. One other thing I've noticed is that I'm ALWAYS COLD... aren't you supposed to be HOT during pregnancy?!

DH is being SOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet! He is the most amazing doting husband! I hope he can hold on to this for the entire 9 months!!!

Yay!!!!

ahhhh congrats hun

xxx

Thats funny, I'm super cold too! And very tired, I'm laying on the couch in front of the fire right now and thinking about a nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->