**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

How about...

https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6018/869463902b779a9m3.jpg

Rubbish I know - but I couldn't find any pics of babs with a poppy.

I'm going on hols tonight - but if anyone else has any ideas let me know before 5 and I'll give them a go!

XX

Aww that's really cute!
I do like the sandy ass crack one too though, appeals to my sense of humour!

THanks ladies, can they really do an early scan at only 4 weeks? There wouldnt even be a sack yet?

THanks ladies, can they really do an early scan at only 4 weeks? There wouldnt even be a sack yet?

its a little early hun, my friend had her scan at 6 weeks but it had to be a vaginal ultrasound as you wont see much doing it the usual way. i dont know though there may be ways around it? best to ask the doctor x

I had a FS appointment when i was 4.3 wks and they said it is too early to see anything. I think the earliest you can see anything is 6 weeks and even then it is just alittle blob.

I have my 1st scan on 6 Dec and then I will be 6.2 wks, cant wait to see my little blob!

I had a FS appointment when i was 4.3 wks and they said it is too early to see anything. I think the earliest you can see anything is 6 weeks and even then it is just alittle blob.

I have my 1st scan on 6 Dec and then I will be 6.2 wks, cant wait to see my little blob!

yours is close to mine, mines on the 9th but il be 7+2 weeks! hopefully il see something worthwile!!! xx

I had one at 4 weeks and 4 days last time and they couldnt see a thing they finally saw a sack at 5 weeks 3 days but couldnt see anything else - they told me it is usually 6 weeks you can see a heartbeat

xxx

Is it too early to start buying little bits?

I am going shopping tomorrow and I am going to have such a hard time not going into any babyshops!

Is it too early to start buying little bits?

I am going shopping tomorrow and I am going to have such a hard time not going into any babyshops!

My mom has already bought me a romper and i SO want to go out and buy baby things!!! I'm always attracted to the girly clothes and stuff, but i feel that i will hae a baby boy, so i'm a little stuck, hahah!

i already have most bits... couldnt help myself... just think. itll be more expensive in the new year when tax goes up ;) xx

Has anyone been doing temperature charts etc before their BFP? Be interesting to see how many days before ovulation people DTD.... I have read a book theorising the length of time before ovulation, saying close to O day/on day = boy, few days before = girl. Be interesting to see if anyone can predict their babies sex this way!!

Mark&Annie here is my link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fa67d

We went on holiday so thats why there are no temps after 4dpo!

We BD'ed all over the place, so no idea what it will be!

Has anyone been doing temperature charts etc before their BFP? Be interesting to see how many days before ovulation people DTD.... I have read a book theorising the length of time before ovulation, saying close to O day/on day = boy, few days before = girl. Be interesting to see if anyone can predict their babies sex this way!!

my chart with temps is in my siggy :) I heard that if you dtd on O more likely for boy because the male sperm are faster... But female live longer. But I really don't know. This would suggest I'm having a boy.

If thats the case, we'll have a girl! xD Anyone got any preferences for gender? I'd be equally as happy with either sex tbh :) x

No preference! I did initially want a girl while TTC, but now the thought of a brother for Joshua is just as exciting! I read the book and gave it a shot the first 2 months for a girl, then got married etc and the timing went out the window and BFP arrived LOL!
The theory also states lots of BDing lowers sperm count = girl, and abstinence until O then DTD = high sperm count = boy! So, seeing as most people TTC cluster bomb the whole time around O and on the day, I'd say chances of either sex is 50:50! Well that was a facinated experiment! PMSL!

I'm predicting myself a boy, just got that feeling! Every name that pops into my head is a boys name :D

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ac5a1

Thats my chart! we bded all over the place so who knows which sperm came from what load LOL!

Its definately not too early! im gonna hit car boot sales every weekend now (get some AMAZING bargains, esp on baby stuff), spreadd out the cost over the remaining months :)

Im not sure what I want, thing is both have their benefits!!! boys are meant to be so much easier but having a cute lil girl which i can dress in pink and be really close to when im old :)sick: scared of the thought)! hopefully I will have a boy and a girl down the line :D

how many kids does everyone want?! im thinking 2 but im sure il end up with more LOL x

No preference! I did initially want a girl while TTC, but now the thought of a brother for Joshua is just as exciting! I read the book and gave it a shot the first 2 months for a girl, then got married etc and the timing went out the window and BFP arrived LOL!
The theory also states lots of BDing lowers sperm count = girl, and abstinence until O then DTD = high sperm count = boy! So, seeing as most people TTC cluster bomb the whole time around O and on the day, I'd say chances of either sex is 50:50! Well that was a facinated experiment! PMSL!

I'm predicting myself a boy, just got that feeling! Every name that pops into my head is a boys name :D

i was reading something last night that said actually it's better to bd as often as possible because it makes them stronger.- so it sounds like they really don't know!

i want 4+ kids lol :) huge family as ive never had a big family :(

Would love a girl, but will be happy with either.. (Praying for twins tbh lol) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->