**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Ah the joys of pregnancy hormones! LOL :D I've cried, argued with my Mum for nothing and shouted at the dog for nothing too today!

Yep, hormones a plenty- I've shouted at the husband, bonded far too much with a client on the phone and now I want to cry at everything- in a happy way!

Raisin was the 22oct the first day of your AF? If so your due date should be 29th July  2 days after mine! Im not sure how different cycles make it though! I think most just base it at 40 weeks after your AF. Mark and annie, I tried telling my GP about when I ovulated and she didn’t want to know ahah! She said it makes no difference to due date calculations which I though was weird but oh well !

OK I've decided - I'm going to lie to the GP about when my LMP was, so I can time it to give the same EDD as my ovulation day calculations... CUNNING STUNTS!!! :haha:

hey ladies, have any of you experienced any spotting? i just had the tiniest amount today when i wiped and havent seen any since. i am cramping though and it has me so worried i think i will go to the dr tomorrow. ;(

Hi ladies, been away visiting family all day for thanksgiving. I'm so stuffed I don't think I can move, but I am hitting the sales tomorrow morning at 4am, so I'm off to bed.

I am new to this site and pregnancy! I am expecting #1 my Edd is July 31st, but I haven't been to the doc yet to confirm it :) we are very thrilled, although I'm shocked at how fast symptoms can hit when you're intune with your body! We were sort of ntnp more than ttc... And I ony tested at 10 dpo bc of all the crazy symptoms! I am excited to see so many others with close due dates, as I don't have any friends who are going through this yet ! :)

Hi I found out on Sunday , we only just started trying last month so was shocked it happened so quickly we have 3 , one girl two boys youngest is neeko 3 on 10th jan. I'm a littl nervous as I'm 4 weeks an not had any sickness yet with my others I had it as early as 2 to 3 weeks.... have any of u ladies started with it yet????? Xxx

I'm due around 18th july but have gone 2 to 5 weeks early with my other 3.I've booked a private scan for 21st december due to a misscarige at 11 weeks in may so I'm really really nervous ... I want a clear mind over xmas. Anyone else goin through the same ? Xx

hey ladies, have any of you experienced any spotting? i just had the tiniest amount today when i wiped and havent seen any since. i am cramping though and it has me so worried i think i will go to the dr tomorrow. ;(

I have had some brown spotting and am quite worried but lots of people have told me that its most likely breakthrough bleeding that u have when ur AF would have been, i am however going to mention it to the doctor when i see him on monday! just in case, i figure they might give me a early scan!? xxx

I have had some brown spotting and am quite worried but lots of people have told me that its most likely breakthrough bleeding that u have when ur AF would have been, i am however going to mention it to the doctor when i see him on monday! just in case, i figure they might give me a early scan!? xxx

That's true, they did with me and my first, I had quite a lot of bleeding at about 7 weeks, so thought I'd lost it :( But all was well, it was some pocket thung in my womb, not even sure what it was called? But all was well, no ill effects and totally fab pregnancy :D

Same happened to me- go to the doctors and they will put your mind at ease and give you an early scan. It's very common! xxxxxxx

Eeeek!!! My trousers are already getting tight and uncomfortable, and I'm only six weeks! I hardly showed at all until I was 7 months with my other 2 pregnancies, but I guess that was 13 years ago, and my belly isn't as toned, and it is somewhat larger :blush:
Ah well, guess I'll just have to accept it, I suppose on the bright side it must mean that bubba is growing!?!? Off to buy some joggers - too soon for maternity jeans........

Im the same as you Tanasha! I cant wait till the 9th December!!! At least the weekends usually fly by so its then a new week to drag along, but getting closer n closer! I just hope so bad everything s ok!

My hormones are the same, i snap at my OH for the smallest thing! I always say sorry after and just blame it on the bean LOL he understands...i think! Hes got man flu at the mo too so im trying to not catch it (which I think i have, nose is sore n blocked noooo!).

Haha mark&annie thats a genius idea!!! Why didn’t I think of that! Well il just leave mine how it is until i get my dating scan, hopefully it wont change too much or at all, so many tickers and iphone apps to change!!!!

Ohhhh i wish we had thanksgiving in the UK!!!! I have to wait till xmas dinner to stuff my face immensely! Although I am cooking roast this Sunday so I can pile my plate soooo high YAY! Roasted potatoes with garlic and rosemary....yes please!!!
Welcome to more BFPs!!!! Cant believe it so many of us!!!! Way to repopulate girls!!!! Lousia I have also booked an early private scan, but ive thankfully not suffered a M/C, im just doing it for peace of mind. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months this time round xx

Not sure if you girls saw my thread yesterday.....i have 2 best friends, we have been besties throughout school and we had the most amazing news yesterday!!! Well 2 of us are already pregnant, im 5 weeks and natalie is 7 months now, and we have just found out that Leila is also 4 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!! It is sooo unbelieveable! Never in a million years would we think that our kids would be all in the same year and be pregnant at the same time!!! So mental!!!!! Funny thing is natalie is the youngest with the oldest bump, im middle with middle and Leila is oldest with youngest bump hehehe! I love it! Were all getting together for a takeaway tonight, im taking some of my left over tests so she can do them with us, lots of screaming will be taking place i think hehe!!!

Leafygreenmum, my stomach has bloated too! Its a nightmare!!! I think im going to be living in leggings soon, jeans can get out of my wardrobe!! Leggings are nice and comfy hehe!

On the symptom side of things, felt a bit sicky this morning but nothing too bad, was eating my fruit salad and my tummy was like ewww don’t like this! I felt like i had a hangover stomach which just wanted fatty unhealthy food!!! So i battled the healthy stuff down :sick:

How about...

https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6018/869463902b779a9m3.jpg

Rubbish I know - but I couldn't find any pics of babs with a poppy.

I'm going on hols tonight - but if anyone else has any ideas let me know before 5 and I'll give them a go!

XX

How about...

https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6018/869463902b779a9m3.jpg

Rubbish I know - but I couldn't find any pics of babs with a poppy.

I'm going on hols tonight - but if anyone else has any ideas let me know before 5 and I'll give them a go!

XX

Awww its loovelllyyy!! heres some pics i found on net just now! i was meant to look last night but i didnt even get onto my computer in the end!!!! i can try at my lunch break

i found these pics which were alright too but I love the quality and clarity of your one, its gorgeous! can you give me the link of the pic i love it!! x

heres just a few, thought ones with sunflowers is nice n sunny! ive got photoshop on my laptop at home so can play around and remove backgrounds etc! plus theres somewhere you can get like sparkly writing n that but i duna where on the web? does anyone else x#

(im goinmg to post pics in a min, image shack isnt working!!!)

Mine was just a little fun on a website that does it all for you - I daren't let myself loose with photoshop or no one would hear from me again!

(PM'd you the link...was a looong URL!)

This site has some goooorrrrg pics

https://www.squidoo.com/kidsphotos

and here are some i found just quickly - sorry about the sunflowers all over the place! i love sunflowers hehe and thought it was appropriate as sunshine in july and aug :)

https://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7135/potst.jpg

https://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4635/beachbaby.jpg

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/80/cutesun.jpg

https://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6606/sunflower20baby.jpg

https://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1594/sunflowerbaby.png

I think this one is my fav or the beach one, any one else find any good piccies for summer group :D xx

HI guys! I just found out yesterday- today i'm 3 +6 and very happy and excited!!!!!

EDD is Aug 6th!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh love the baby bum on the beach photo!!! Im floating around here because i have a big feeling my dates will be put back!! (scan is on monday!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->