**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Welcome and Congrats NellyO! Our tickers have us the exact same! too cool!

Welcome NellO!
I can't wait to show too- I was in maternity gear before the end of my first trimester with DS, and they say the second shows faster, so who knows! I was pretty thin when I got pregnant with DS, but I'm about 10 pounds heavier now, I wonder if that will make a difference???

if i look in the bump thread thought there are women who have proper bumps already at 6 weeks?!

Hello! I'm new and nervous to post here! I got my bfp on tue! :happydance:

Hi everyone!

1st Doc app this coming Fri - excited hehe! :flower:

Oh and I'm due on my own birthday - Aug 3rd! :haha:

welcome curly!! congrats!!

Does anyone get sharp pains if you move wrong? I just got off the couch and i swear it felt like i was being stabbed in the uterus with knives! Then it was gone!

Hehe Hi!

I got that the other day when i twisted to get up quickly!

welcome curly!! congrats!!

Does anyone get sharp pains if you move wrong? I just got off the couch and i swear it felt like i was being stabbed in the uterus with knives! Then it was gone!

Yep! :wacko:

Congrats Curly!! x

Hiya everyone congrats on all your BFP's!!! Jobs well done eh lol :thumbup:
Hope it's ok if I join!
Been with OH for over 1 year and TTC for a long 11 months!!
Still cant believe I've actually got to the point where I actually got a BFP :happydance:
By my calculations my due date is 26th of july but docs put it at 28th
Got midwife this friday and I am sooooo excited!! eeekkkkkkk!
Only symptom is tender painful BBs atm, in my first week finding out i was prego (bout 4 weeks) had the most horrific cramps!
Recently had some spotting but all seem to have stopped now, hopefully its just one of those things.
Praying for m/s or any other obvious pregnant symptom as i just dont feel any different at all and it is getting quite expensive buying a preg test every 3 day just to check i still am prego :wacko:
Congrats again everyone!!

xxx

Hehe 2 pregnant Gems love it!!

Chloebaybee - congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:
You're due on my bro's birthday and I'm due on my own!

x

Hi Girls

Congrats to you all on your pregnancies!

Don't know if it's a little premature to be joining this thread but I got a BFP yesterday and then one again this morning although both were faint. My boobs are aching and AF was due today but still no sign.

My OH says just to wait another few days and re-test, if only it was that easy!

:happydance: Congrats and hello NellyO, Curly and Chloebaybee! :happydance:

Gem, so glad everything is OK! I hadn't realised what a traumatic weekend you've had! Hope you feel better now you know lil bubs is in there :hugs:

How soon are supposed to start showing normally? I cant wait for my bump!

I didn't really show until about 6-7 months! I have a bloateed stomach at the moment though so I look a bit up the duff! :haha:

Hi all!
Just got my :bfp: yesterday and am still in shock! It was only our 2nd month of ttc, we were so lucky!!
Internet calculators have me due for August 7th!
This is all so exciting!
:happydance::happydance:
Nice to meet you all
xxxxxxxx

Congrats!

My due date (not confirmed by Doc) is 9th August so I'm assuming you are just over 4 weeks too?

xx

Hi Ladies! May I join the group as well? I got my first :bfp: Last Wednesday, the second on Thursday and the third today (wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming) :winkwink: I have my first doctor's appt tomorrow and am so nervous. I haven't done this in 7 years so it's really like starting all over. Have any of you had an ultrasound yet were you were able to see the baby? By my calculations I am due July 29th which makes me 5 weeks and 2 days. I don't know if they will so an ultrasound tomorrow or wait until I am a bit farther. So glad I found a group who is right around my due date :hugs:

Hi ladies :D

Not quite sure how I haven't seen this thread until now, but nevermind! I got my bfp a week ago, on 21st Nov. :happydance: I've had 2 lots of bloods taken which were VERY low :( but the second had more than quadrupled in 48hours, so there's still hope! I've got to go for more bloods on Wednesday so I'm praying that my numbers have shot up by then. We want this baby so much :cloud9:

We've been ttc for 22 months, so we are sooo excited to get our bfp!! I'm 25 and my hubby is 29, we've been together for 7.5 years and got married in June (we ran away to Gretna Green :haha: ) Going by my ov date, I'm due on 3rd August :happydance:

Congratulations to all of you ladies :hugs:

Oh, and I vote for the beach bum picture too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->