**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

im the same!!! toss and turn all the time! im quite a bad sleeper anyway, any noise or light keeps me awake!!!

i had the worst sleep last night! I watched Inception before bed and it had my brains racking all night!!!! I couldnt stop thinking about it was a clever movie lol! xx

Hi all

I am due on the 15th July - feels like a long way off !

Had a scan already coz I had a bit of bleeding but little one is OK! Congrats to you all! xx

Hi all

I am due on the 15th July - feels like a long way off !

Had a scan already coz I had a bit of bleeding but little one is OK! Congrats to you all! xx

Congratulations hunni!!! glad all is ok even with bleeding! will give a lot of people hope :) xx

I think sleeping on your back is fine at this stage, it's only when baby is bigger because it puts pressure on your organs. I'm finding it really uncomfortable to sleep on my front because of my big belly and also I find it causes "the cramps" to come on so I'm sticking to sleeping on my side!!

i see midwife next weekend so fingers crossed everything will be ok. im waiting to get my dating scan through, i was hoping to get it for xmas but i will be 10 weeks by my calcuations then so think i will have to wait until beginning of january. i was thinking of getting a private scan before xmas but everyone is telling me just to be patient and leave it until january!! so frustrating! anyway baby is the size of a pea now!! OH loves the weekly updates on bubs size! m/s has faded away at the mo, and i feel good apart from my (.)(.) they are killing me!! they feel so bruised!! :( but its worth it. hows everyone else feeling today? xx

I am SOOOOO tired! Had 10 hours sleep last night and feel like it was 2! so groggy and feel like I have a hangover- not fair as I didn't even get to try the lovely wine at dinner last night- I had a few sniffs instead :dohh:

Hey Ya'll!!

Im Eve, Happening to have our first baby.. so far her/his name is Oops!! lol

we just got married a day before my birthday Oct 30th, and not thinking of the days of ovulation or anything we concieved Nov 7th or the 9th!

I knew by Oct 11th something wasnt right, and this past weekend i finally came up positive on a pee stick! LOL

We didnt want to get pregnant right away after the wedding, atleast a year out, but if it was meant to be, then it will be!

So far i have nausea at all times of the day, dizziness, spotting, cramps and bloating all day, everyday! and Ive been stuffing my face!!

Im calling the gyno today to schedule my first appoint, but from my calculations i should be due by Aug 3rd

My BBs were really sensitive and painful last time, this time, not at all! That freaks me out a bit too :(

Same, last time they were so sore and this time NOTHING not sensitive no different feelings at all. Its really worrying!! they do say every pregnancy is different though so i will try not to freak out 2 much.

Did you breast feed? I only stopped a few weeks before Joshuas 1st birthday, so I'm wondering if they've just got nothing to prepare for?!

I need to get to the doctors, Joshua's due his first jabs and I guess I'd better see GP about this lil Apple Pip I got stuck in there :haha: Totally snowed in though!!! seriously, ridiculous amount of snow, dunno what the rest of the country is like, but North Durham has about 2 1/2 foot now.... I can't even see my car because it's aginst a fence and the snow has drifted up it! Mark has a 4x4, but it's for work so he can't really take us. Big fat baaaallllls :(

Hey Ya'll!!

we just got married a day before my birthday Oct 30th, and not thinking of the days of ovulation or anything we concieved Nov 7th or the 9th!

I knew by Oct 11th something wasnt right, and this past weekend i finally came up positive on a pee stick! LOL

We didnt want to get pregnant right away after the wedding, atleast a year out, but if it was meant to be, then it will be!

So far i have nausea at all times of the day, dizziness, spotting, cramps and bloating all day, everyday! and Ive been stuffing my face!!

Im calling the gyno today to schedule my first appoint, but from my calculations i should be due by Aug 3rd

Snap! I just got married, and pregnant and due Aug 3rd! LOL! Welcome!!

Hi everyone! Feeling a bit crappy today, I've got a bad back and just can't get comfy!
I have told my parents and the MIL, they were all over-the-moon, they knew we had been trying, but nobody expected it to happen so quickly!!!
We are planning to hold off telling our kids (14,13,11 & 7) until Xmas, but it is soooo hard keeping such a huge secret.

I JUST WANNA BE ABLE TO FEEL IT NOWWWW!!!!!

I'm not a patient person, and this is gonna kill me! I want to tell all our families at Xmas, but that's so soon! I'll only be 10 weeks :(

Gem, so glad everything is OK! I hadn't realised what a traumatic weekend you've had! Hope you feel better now you know lil bubs is in there :hugs:

Thank you! :happydance:
I was so relieved, i couldn't believe it, i had honestly gone into that scan believing that it would be bad news. I went into the bathroom afterwards and cried i was so relieved - i'd braced myself for the worst and i could just breathe easy again :flower: xx

Hey ladies, mind if I join you? I'm due August 12th with our second, so very VERY early days! I can't wait until my 10 week scan, and I'm praying that everything goes well until then.

Still too early on for morning sickness (with DS it started at 6 weeks), but I do have sore breasts and lots of watery CM. I also have a little bit of cramping, but I've noticed it's a lot less than it was in my first pregnancy. Maybe because my uterus already stretched before?:shrug:

Anyway, I'm trying to enjoy my eating before the nausea sets in. Then it's Saltines all day, every day!:dohh:

Hey Ya'll!!

Welcome Eve!!!! congratulations x 2 for you on baby and wedding :D xxxx

Hey ladies, mind if I join you? I'm due August 12th with our second, so very VERY early days! I can't wait until my 10 week scan, and I'm praying that everything goes well until then.

Still too early on for morning sickness (with DS it started at 6 weeks), but I do have sore breasts and lots of watery CM. I also have a little bit of cramping, but I've noticed it's a lot less than it was in my first pregnancy. Maybe because my uterus already stretched before?:shrug:

Anyway, I'm trying to enjoy my eating before the nausea sets in. Then it's Saltines all day, every day!:dohh:

Welcome hunni!! think your the earliest we have had on here yet!!!! how amazing getting a BFP so early!!!! :) :hugs:xx

Same here! Think I'm well stretched :haha:

Welcome and congrats! :happydance:

My boobs hurt to lie on my front too but I put a pillow under them and I'm ok lol. I just got back dated a week due 28/7 now lol xxx

oooh your 2 days after me :) why did you get back dated did you have a scan xx

Yup had a scan today as was at risk of ectopic and last scan was inconclusive :(

Nice heartbeat though :happydance:

Dont mean to be nosy, how were you a risk of being ectopic? just wondered if there were any signs other than pains on sides xx

How's everyone doing? I have to go back to work tomorrow from a long thanksgiving vacation, I'm dreading it. I feel like the constant cramps I'm having means my uterus is already expanding, who knows though!

My boobs hurt to lie on my front too but I put a pillow under them and I'm ok lol. I just got back dated a week due 28/7 now lol xxx

oooh your 2 days after me :) why did you get back dated did you have a scan xx

Yup had a scan today as was at risk of ectopic and last scan was inconclusive :(

Nice heartbeat though :happydance:

Dont mean to be nosy, how were you a risk of being ectopic? just wondered if there were any signs other than pains on sides xx

previous failed pregnancy from that, had twinges on left side last few days so really settled my mind xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->