**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I just got my BFP on Nov. 27! My hubby and I have been trying for 1 1/2 years! I was very irregular and skipped my cycles for months at a time. Doctor prescribed clomid this month and it worked!

I have been having sore nips, lots of cramping and horrible backaches. Also, last night I woke up 3 different times where either of my hands were asleep and tingley....I searched it and found our there's a thing called pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome. Anyone experienced this before. I have woken up before with my arm or hand asleep but it usually from having it in a weird position, but last night my hands weren't. It just really freaked me out.

Looks like my due date is Aug 7! Congrats to everyone:)[/B][/COLOR]

Hi ladies :D

We've been ttc for 22 months, so we are sooo excited to get our bfp!! I'm 25 and my hubby is 29, we've been together for 7.5 years and got married in June (we ran away to Gretna Green :haha: ) Going by my ov date, I'm due on 3rd August :happydance:

Congratulations to all of you ladies :hugs:

Oh, and I vote for the beach bum picture too!

Loving the sneaky wedding ;D Congrats! That's a while TTC, so thrilled for you guys!!! :happydance:

I'm starting to get the paranoia.... I want to know it's still there, OK and growing! I did another HPT this AM, bit pointless but it did go super dark super quick so defo more HCG. I might ask doc about early scan, might be able to pull it off on NHS as I had bleeding last time, just want the piece of mind before I tell my family at Xmas, I'll only be 10 weeks :/

I'm starting to get the paranoia.... I want to know it's still there, OK and growing! I did another HPT this AM, bit pointless but it did go super dark super quick so defo more HCG. I might ask doc about early scan, might be able to pull it off on NHS as I had bleeding last time, just want the piece of mind before I tell my family at Xmas, I'll only be 10 weeks :/

I know what you mean! I just want to see that there is actually something growing in there too!

I'm so upset and scared today. My bbs stopped hurting. Its FEAKING ME OUT. Is anyone else having this? :shrug:

My BBs were really sensitive and painful last time, this time, not at all! That freaks me out a bit too :(

Raisin my boobs are also not hurting today.

Is it normal for symptoms to come and go?

My BBs were really sensitive and painful last time, this time, not at all! That freaks me out a bit too :(

Same, last time they were so sore and this time NOTHING not sensitive no different feelings at all. Its really worrying!! they do say every pregnancy is different though so i will try not to freak out 2 much.

Raisin my boobs are also not hurting today.

Is it normal for symptoms to come and go?

WEre they hurting until today? Mine were sore from missed AF till this morning. It's the fact that they were hurting and now stopped that freaks me out. I hope this is normal :wacko:

Raisin yes mine were also hurting.

Now they only hurt when i pinch them. But that might be because I am pinching them too hard?

Sorry for gatecrashing, just popped over from 2nd tri to say congrats to you all and see you over there soon!!! xxx

Hi. By my calculations I reckon end of July/early Aug for me too. We started trying with a view to falling around Christmas time but fell straight away which is amazing for me as my daughter starts school in September so really chuffed that I'll be able to really enjoy walking her to and from school every day for her first few months without having to dash off to work.

I reckon I'm almost 6 weeks but have a docs appointment on Thursday so will see. Is anyone else with 2nd showing loads already though??? A couple of my colleagues spotted my bulging belly last week - it's huge!!!

Hi Charby, Welcome! I'm 5 weeks and already bloated, ugh... keeping this quiet might be difficult!

my boobs have been doing the same thing, one day nothing, the next they are on fire! So i guess its normal if it returns ? idk honestly... i didnt have much bb pain at all with my son

Heyyy!! How is everyone! Sorry I haven’t been on all weekend!! Im having a horrible day, this morning been having really bad cramps in the tummy and they have gone now but i still have light cramping constantly  isn’t nice but I know theres nothing I can do about it as if i went to docs with cramps they will say its normal!

Firstly a big congratulations to any newbies!!! Sorry I haven’t done the ticker or the names of ppl with dates yet, ive been so busy all weekend!!! Il try and get time tonight or something! Ive not forgotten don’t worry hehe!! Does anyone know how to add sparkly writing onto a pic using an app online, i will be doing it on photoshop but if theres something online i can use, i can do it today at work!!! Il start a thread on the signature forum and see if anyone knows there

Marie_wills – how did the parents take it? All good I hope!! Congrats  Ohhh your a good mummy, I couldn’t bring myself to pay an extra 5er for the omega 3 pregnacare haha!

Dchacon im so sorry! Hopefully we will see you here again soon!!! Will be keeping our eyes peeled! :hugs:

About your bb’s....I think its normal for symptoms to come and go, ive seen a couple of threads about this! I wish my sore boobies would disappear, driving me nuts!!!!!!!!

Funny Q but how does everyone sleep!? Im too scared to sleep on my front now which is how i loved to sleep (plus it hurts too much on the tits atm too!) and apparently your not meant to sleep on your back butttt im not sure if this is only for when baba is grown quite a bit?? I don’t knowwww haha! I hate sleeping on my side!grrr x

My boobs hurt to lie on my front too but I put a pillow under them and I'm ok lol. I just got back dated a week due 28/7 now lol xxx

My boobs hurt to lie on my front too but I put a pillow under them and I'm ok lol. I just got back dated a week due 28/7 now lol xxx

oooh your 2 days after me :) why did you get back dated did you have a scan xx

Love the new name Samira!

I've been loving sleeping mostly on my back lately, but with my shoulders and head kind of propped up a bit.

Other favorite comfy position is half on my belly, half on my side with the top knee pulled up in front of me to prop up my hips.

Not sure what's right though. And I do seem to do a lot of tossing and turnign lately, waking over and over, trying to get comfy for sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->