**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

How's everyone doing? I have to go back to work tomorrow from a long thanksgiving vacation, I'm dreading it. I feel like the constant cramps I'm having means my uterus is already expanding, who knows though!

I have the same hun!! its a mild cramp but constant and it was really painful this morning though which scared me a little but im getting over it lol a lot of girls get abd cramps and are all ok so need to think positive!! :wacko:

cant wait to leave work now! sooo zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! just wana lay in bed for the rest of the day!!! feeling a bit sicky now....who ever named it morning sickness!!!!!

OH has been so sweet, he has called me 4 times today just to check that im ok, think the cramps this morning worried him too as i had to bend down and hold my tum to stop them! i wish they were wind but i havent had to let a biggun go today like usual......could be trapped i guess LOL :blush:xx

previous failed pregnancy from that, had twinges on left side last few days so really settled my mind xx

Im really sorry to hear that hun!:hugs:

i always get a bit :S when i get a pain on my side but i have had pains on both my left and right side so hopefully its not that :S xx

the nurse said its normal from your uterus stretching etc, but i think you will be fine :D they saw my last very very early so wasnt in too much pain..

Its like cramp/ a stitch i get at the minute just on the left, and the scan they did 2 weeks ago the left side was the corpus luteum on my ovary and was nearly double the size but they said its probably as i ovulated from that one & the cyst is there xxx

Hi there ladies! nothing new here, just trying to get into an OB dr, i dont have one yet, but i found one i think i will REALLY like! I have to get a referral from my regular dr though and i called them today, and asked when it will go through so i can make an appt with the OB, they said if i havent heard from the by the END OF THE WEEK call back! Ugh! So annoying! But the OB said when I get the referral that they will get me in w/in a week though so thats good! I thought most dr's didnt see you til 10 weeks around here so im super happy about that!

Hello,
Just popping in :) As far as I can work it out I'm due 6th August. Tried to get GP appt today but left it too late as you now have to phone on the day you want to go in (this was news to me!) so hopefully Thursday as full on at work tues and weds.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all :)
SB x

Evening ladies, hope everyone is well!

I appologise in advance but I need to have a wee whinge.............had a very unsettled day today....I've been cramping all day which had really spooked me and I've been unable to think of anything else. Had my first doctor's appointment today and she confirmed that it's normal and not to worry about it but that's easier said than done. She's also given me a DD of 7th August....2 days earlier than I had estimated :)

Feeling really emotional today too, my head is just so busy at the moment. We weren't actually TTC so our little 'poppyseed' is a bit of a surprise so still trying to get my head around. My OH is pleased but it's come along a lot earlier than either of us anticipated so lots of changes ahead.

Doctor also said that I may have an incompetent cervix due to previous biopsies after abnormal smears :-(. Anyone else had that?

xx

Hello,
Just popping in :) As far as I can work it out I'm due 6th August. Tried to get GP appt today but left it too late as you now have to phone on the day you want to go in (this was news to me!) so hopefully Thursday as full on at work tues and weds.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all :)
SB x

Congratulations!!!

You're due the day before me. My doctor had recently started doing that too.....so frustrating!

x

Marie_wills – how did the parents take it? All good I hope!! Congrats  Ohhh your a good mummy, I couldn’t bring myself to pay an extra 5er for the omega 3 pregnacare haha!

Yeah I think so, mine were pleased , my OH's was pleased but didn't quite know how to react because he's so worried lol

I got my pregnacare plus off Amazon when they were on offer - no way would I pay full price in the shops, I'm sure I only paid about £6/£7 for them.

I too had the worst nights sleep in ages, we rented Robin Hood on DVD so didn't finish that till late, probably woke me up rather than sending me to sleep, fingers crossed for a better one tonight :)

hey ladies. love the name!! can i join too please? i'm due 24th july and looking forward to the next 34 weeks,lol.;)

Ok on here quick! made a quick signature to see how it will look, sizes etc so what do you think of this?

Let me know what you think...honestly...and then i can change it at work 2 moz :)

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8980/beachbabyflowers1.gif

i think the pic is quite big but im sure it can be reduced or i can find another :) xx

I love it! Maybe need a bit more definition in the words, the yellow is very light on the sky... amybe use the dark pink from the flowers?

it's lovely :) Just a bit on the big side, if it could somehow be reduced to a similar size to the tickers , it wold be ideal :)

Hi Ladies, I had my confirmation appt today. Doc said my urine test came back positive really quickly and that my uterus is enlarged :-D They also did an HCG level which I should get back tomorrow. He said the magic number is 3000 so as long as I am at 3000 or higher I can make my first OB appt and Sonogram appt. If it's not I need to have it redrawn in 2 days. Here's to hopin!

ok on here quick! Made a quick signature to see how it will look, sizes etc so what do you think of this?

Let me know what you think...honestly...and then i can change it at work 2 moz :)

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8980/beachbabyflowers1.gif

love it!

hey ladies! I got in with my new OB and my first appt is Dec 13, in 2 weeks!! I will be 6+3!! I am sooooo excited! Idk if I will get an early scan or not, but I am so excited it feels more real once you have gone to the dr!! ;)

Ok here we go, how about this :)

https://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a450/smagrabi1986/beach-babyflowers-2.gif

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back