**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Mumoftwoboys

Thats exactly the same as me. & they have said that i will get scans at those times too.
We should be bump buddies. I havent seen the doc yet. Do you think i should see the doc or just book straight with the midwife?

tootsie xx

Hi Tootsie am sorry for your loss like you mine was discovered on the scan mmc. Im going to see my Doc as he was involved with my care after my misscarriage and let him refer me. How are you feeling? Im a little scared to let myself believe it at times because i thought all was well last time even got through the 12 week scan with no problems. But like i said one week at a time and what will be will be! x

Hi Mumoftwoboys
I am feeling ok, like i said other than tummy ache everything else seems ok. I cant get an appointment with my doc until 17th Dec.
I am excited yet scared at the same time. I too had no probs at all, no bleeding nothing no sign of miscarriage. it was such a shock.
We will have to help each other through.
Take care xxx

Welcome and congrats tootsie :) hope you have a H & H 9 months :D xx

SamiraNChris I am going to follow your Ickle Bean Journal! If that ok with you off course :)

Have any of you told anyone yet?

Since we had a mc in July we decided t tell close friends and family already just in case it happens again and we need their support. I think most people wait until their 12 week scan though.

My MIL cried (happy tears not sad ones, lol) and I had to tell my mum on the phone because I wont see her in person before Christmas. She is really chuffed though. I told my brother and sister too and a close friend of mine. Will tell my dad and gran this weekend.

What about you?

Havent told anyone yet. we will tell our parents this week, but wont tell anyone else until 12 week scan. Well actually i will probably tell my boss too, so i dont have to do any lifting.
xx

SamiraNChris I am going to follow your Ickle Bean Journal! If that ok with you off course :)

Course you can :) il be updating it today with my six week pics and blog

Ive told everyone LOL I cant keep it in!! when i say everyone i mean friends and family! i will not have it on my facebook which has friends people on there i never talk to, just knew from school etc so it wont be going on there till I am 12 weeks! hence doing my journal - so I can add all my friends and family and my lovely BNB girlies!!

Anyone else feel free to add it :) xxx

I have only told my 2 best friends and our parents and we want to tell everyone else with New Years, but it still feels so far away!

Samira, that Midsummer Dreamers sig is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love it! :)

Just booked in to see my Doctor on Friday morning, can't actually remember what happens at this stage but I seem to remember it's very little! LOL ;D

Aww thanks elliot :)

Annie - docs isnt much to be honest but it is nice to get it done as you then get the midwife booked and it also feels like the next milestone is done :) xx

Yeah I'd like some dates in my diary, milestones to look forward to :D

This was a super cute idea so I hope you don't mind if I join :flower:

As of right now my EDD is July 17, 2011, but I haven't had an ultrasound yet so I don't know for sure I'm due that day...the doctor thinks I am though :)

The picture is super cute too!!

:hugs:

I hope you don't mind if I join in. :) I just got my BFP two days ago and my EDD (by my own calculations) is August 9, 2011. I am so excited but also really nervous!

I hope you don't mind if I join in. :) I just got my BFP two days ago and my EDD (by my own calculations) is August 9, 2011. I am so excited but also really nervous!

Woo! Congrats!!

This thread is really filling up now, its fantastic!! :happydance::happydance:

This was a super cute idea so I hope you don't mind if I join :flower:

As of right now my EDD is July 17, 2011, but I haven't had an ultrasound yet so I don't know for sure I'm due that day...the doctor thinks I am though :)

The picture is super cute too!!

:hugs:

Welcome and congrats hunni!!!! i know i hope my scan doesnt change my date!! too many tickers to change on bnb and facebook!

Annie im just doing a ticker now to count down till my scan hehe! will make the days go slower i bet but will be nice to know!!!!

Congrats hunni!

Isnt it Gem!!!!! I really need to get an hour in my day and go through the thread and get everyones names n dates on here! wish i didnt work haha!!!!

Can I join? Was part of the July beach bumps but hardly ever look at the group lol.

EDD 24th July though I dont think it will change.

xx

EDIT: I see I have already joined haha, the title must have changed lol. will add the ticker later. Good name Samira

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->