**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

oh i couldnt think of anything worse right now!my stomach is getting savory only for a bit till this sickness goes!

for anyoen that has my journal on facebook, ive just updated it :D xx

How is everyones symptoms on this cold snowy day
I just booked a early scan for 7 weeks - bit earlier than I hoped but I couldn't get any more time off work

xxx

argg i just wish time could fast forward already!!!!

I join all the groups lol

Well Im 23 and OH is 32, we have a nearly 3 year old called Phoebe. This little baby was a suprise BFP, we were due to start TTC in December but got carried away one night and here we are and very happy.
We are due the 24th July and I have had to sell my much loved Take That tickets as I will be 37 weeks the day I was supposed to go. If its a boy I may name him Gary in the Barlows honour (jokes, OH will never allow it haha)
I got my BFP at 9DPO so I have been floating around the 1st Tri for a couple of weeks so not a complete newbie but ho hum

Nice to meet you all :winkwink:

Oh no! YOur making me feel bad! I too have take that tickets for 5th July and am due on the 22nd... no way i can even think about not going at the moment... I am convincing myself i will be fine to go! :blush:

I just booked a early scan for 7 weeks - bit earlier than I hoped but I couldn't get any more time off work

xxx

yay!!! mines at 7+2 but i wouldnt worry, you will; be able tos ee heartbeat etc at 7 weeks :) xx

I join all the groups lol

Well Im 23 and OH is 32, we have a nearly 3 year old called Phoebe. This little baby was a suprise BFP, we were due to start TTC in December but got carried away one night and here we are and very happy.
We are due the 24th July and I have had to sell my much loved Take That tickets as I will be 37 weeks the day I was supposed to go. If its a boy I may name him Gary in the Barlows honour (jokes, OH will never allow it haha)
I got my BFP at 9DPO so I have been floating around the 1st Tri for a couple of weeks so not a complete newbie but ho hum

Nice to meet you all :winkwink:

Oh no! YOur making me feel bad! I too have take that tickets for 5th July and am due on the 22nd... no way i can even think about not going at the moment... I am convincing myself i will be fine to go! :blush:

i think your be fine to go :) and if you do pop whata story!!!!

xxx

yay!!! mines at 7+2 but i wouldnt worry, you will; be able tos ee heartbeat etc at 7 weeks :) xx

Ohhh can't wait to see your pics to see what I'm expecting
that's one of the reasons I chose 7 weeks because of the hearbeat
so excited

xxx

xxx

why is your scan so early samira? im still waiting for my scan date to come thro but im guessing it will be early jan when im roughly 12 weeks. will you get another scan before you are 020 weeks then? xxx

You can see the heartbeat at 7 weeks? My first exam is going to be at 9 weeks exactly.

I booked a private one! i cant wait till 12 weeks haha!! A private scan is £60 so i thought that was nothing for piece of mind! you wont see much at a 7 week scan, just a heartbeat and it is also to make sure that its not ectopic!

I havent got my NHS 12 week scan booked yet, i guess that will get sorted once i see my midwife! my first M/W appointment is on the same day as my private scan (9th dec)! baby day woooo!!! xx

Hello All,

I have got my BFP this week :happydance:, shocked but very excited. My second time as I have a son who is nearly 18 months.

Due 26th July by my calculations :)

Hope everyone is doing ok

xx

xxx

I am so jealous of yall who are able to do the early scan, sadly that isn't an option around here unless i make some story up and go in. (which i'll admit to thinking about) but i would feel bad for taking the time away from the women who truley need them.

As for symtoms... today is another day where the symtoms seems to be duller today, but i am becoming more okay with that as somedays they really do come back full swing. Still no morning sickness.. but i'm praying for it!! lol

Hello All,

I have got my BFP this week :happydance:, shocked but very excited. My second time as I have a son who is nearly 18 months.

Due 26th July by my calculations :)

Hope everyone is doing ok

xx

Congrats on your BFP!

xxx

I am so jealous of yall who are able to do the early scan, sadly that isn't an option around here unless i make some story up and go in. (which i'll admit to thinking about) but i would feel bad for taking the time away from the women who truley need them.

As for symtoms... today is another day where the symtoms seems to be duller today, but i am becoming more okay with that as somedays they really do come back full swing. Still no morning sickness.. but i'm praying for it!! lol

Don't you hate when it tricks you and you're all nice and happy one day. You can do chores and everything else, and the next all you want to do is lie down and sleep? It's a dirty, dirty trick.

I just read through all 48 pages of threads, I think I would like to join now that I am all caught up! Congratulations to everyone. My due date should be July 19, per my calculations. My first dr.'s appointment is Dec 8th, can't wait for it to seem real! It only took DH and I 2 months, a little quicker than expected but we are not complaining! We are both 33 and have just been married since Sept.4 2010! I look forward to sharing and experiencing this adventure with you all!

I just read through all 48 pages of threads, I think I would like to join now that I am all caught up! Congratulations to everyone. My due date should be July 19, per my calculations. My first dr.'s appointment is Dec 8th, can't wait for it to seem real! It only took DH and I 2 months, a little quicker than expected but we are not complaining! We are both 33 and have just been married since Sept.4 2010! I look forward to sharing and experiencing this adventure with you all!

Welcome and congratulations!:happydance: My name is Halsey, we're happy to have you!

awww, i JUST noticed the lil thing in everyone's siggy!!! i am so totally stealing that..

Welcome estar!!! Babbs- I've totally been thinking about lying and saying I'm having bleeding to get an earlier scan..... Then I feel totally guilty and horrible. But I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind. My scan will be at 8 weeks, Dec. 23rd, can't wait!!! I guess here in the US you get a scan whenever your gyn. feels like you should, there isn't a standard time like it seems there is in the UK.

They still told me they want me between 7-9 weeks, so I guess in the US we just have a more recommended time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->