**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join, my EDD is July 22 (through the doctor's phone calculations). My appointment isn't until the 17th so for right now I'm just enjoying the wonders of cramps, nausea, and fatigue haha.

I hope you don't mind if I join in. :) I just got my BFP two days ago and my EDD (by my own calculations) is August 9, 2011. I am so excited but also really nervous!

Congratulations Steph! Are you still over the moon?! So exciting!

Can I join? Was part of the July beach bumps but hardly ever look at the group lol.

EDD 24th July though I dont think it will change.

xx

EDIT: I see I have already joined haha, the title must have changed lol. will add the ticker later. Good name Samira

Course you can! Thats what I originally tried to find the july beach bumps but i didnt know where it was so i made this one hehe! so glad i did! plus having just july means we will miss out on girls that may be a couple days after us but being in august so this one is better ;)

I dont take the credit for the name, someone suggested it, was it you annie? i just made the siggy pic :) xx

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join, my EDD is July 22 (through the doctor's phone calculations). My appointment isn't until the 17th so for right now I'm just enjoying the wonders of cramps, nausea, and fatigue haha.

Hi This Life! I'm with you on the cramps, nausea and fatigue!

Add to that... sore BBs, itchy belly, hungry as a horse, growing everywhere, and you've summed up my 6 weeks so far :)

Speaking of hungry. I've been mad for cucumbers recently! Just mad! I woke up to pee in the night (as always since I fell PG, between 1 and 2AM) and had a sudden, powerful need for a cucumber sandwich. Had to have one for breakfast this morning and it was DIVINE! :happydance:

Congrats hunni :)!!! ooooh what a great early xmas pressie!!! hopefulyl the christmas period will make time go much quicker so i get more pregnant quicker LOL! xx

HAHA! I'm thinking a plain bagel with caesar dressing with a pear on the side seems pretty awesome! Off to make it now teehee

My name is Halsey btw :)

Congrats hunni :)!!! ooooh what a great early xmas pressie!!! hopefulyl the christmas period will make time go much quicker so i get more pregnant quicker LOL! xx

That's what I told OH too, Happy early Xmas! haha:happydance: We actually found out on Thanksgiving too, so even better! Thanks girl!

Hi This Life! I'm with you on the cramps, nausea and fatigue!

Add to that... sore BBs, itchy belly, hungry as a horse, growing everywhere, and you've summed up my 6 weeks so far :)

Speaking of hungry. I've been mad for cucumbers recently! Just mad! I woke up to pee in the night (as always since I fell PG, between 1 and 2AM) and had a sudden, powerful need for a cucumber sandwich. Had to have one for breakfast this morning and it was DIVINE! :happydance:

You just made me crave cucumbers haha :haha:

That's what I told OH too, Happy early Xmas! haha:happydance: We actually found out on Thanksgiving too, so even better! Thanks girl!

www yea its great isnt it! i found out on my bday! no present will ever beat it!!! xx

You just made me crave cucumbers haha :haha:

CMarie... you must give in to the cucumber craving! :winkwink:
Oh boy, sliced up and tucked between two slices of bread with mayo and salt :) I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it!

But I'm all out ATM. Will have to run to the grocery store on lunch break :)

No kidding, and now you're going to have a great story for your LO :D

this thread moves fast i feel like i have no idea whats going on bc i dont have time to read it all, lol! Just wanna say I love the thing for our siggy!! ;)

Hi Ladies, welcome to all the new people. I think I added the siggy pic, but I can't tell if I did it right because I'm at work and images are blocked (uggggh!). Anyhow, glad to hear everyone is doing well, just feeling crampy at the moment, and super tired because I can't drink my coffee!!!

Sorry you're all crampy girl :hugs: I hope it gets better!

**by the way, the siggy looks great! All pictures accounted for :)

yay loving lots of siggys hehe!! cant believe how many of us there are! we were busy ladies in oct and nov hehe!! xx

Hi Ladies, welcome to all the new people. I think I added the siggy pic, but I can't tell if I did it right because I'm at work and images are blocked (uggggh!). Anyhow, glad to hear everyone is doing well, just feeling crampy at the moment, and super tired because I can't drink my coffee!!!

it works :)

ahhh my tiredness is slowly going! geting used to being caffine free!!! i now have decaff which tastes just as good thankfully! hopefully it tricks my body that im having caffine lol! xx

I had a craving for cake, so make a big squidgy coffee cake, then felt incredibly sick after one small slice! Don't know if that's pregnancy or the fact I'm snowed in and seriously bored!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->