**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hi all! Mind if I join?? I've been stalking for a bit, but finding these pg threads so overwhelming!! There's a lot more members now than when I was pg with my 1st! :)

Anyway, Bella is 18 months old now. We have our first visit and scan set for 8.5 weeks. :)

~Karen

(ps - morning sickness is kicking in fierce these days!)

Hi all! Mind if I join?? I've been stalking for a bit, but finding these pg threads so overwhelming!! There's a lot more members now than when I was pg with my 1st! :)

Anyway, Bella is 18 months old now. We have our first visit and scan set for 8.5 weeks. :)

~Karen

Hi congrats Hun :happydance:

xxx

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join, my EDD is July 22 (through the doctor's phone calculations). My appointment isn't until the 17th so for right now I'm just enjoying the wonders of cramps, nausea, and fatigue haha.

Hi This Life! I'm with you on the cramps, nausea and fatigue!

Add to that... sore BBs, itchy belly, hungry as a horse, growing everywhere, and you've summed up my 6 weeks so far :)

Speaking of hungry. I've been mad for cucumbers recently! Just mad! I woke up to pee in the night (as always since I fell PG, between 1 and 2AM) and had a sudden, powerful need for a cucumber sandwich. Had to have one for breakfast this morning and it was DIVINE! :happydance:

Wow I'm exactly the same in relation to a wake up at 2-2:30 am for a wee, I thought it was just me maybe drinking to late before going to bed lol soo streange.

Samira - Robin Hood wasn't really my type of film either but I think it's a bad idea for me to watch anything in detail before going to bed, keeps my mind ticking for aggggggggess.

I just read through all 48 pages of threads, I think I would like to join now that I am all caught up! Congratulations to everyone. My due date should be July 19, per my calculations. My first dr.'s appointment is Dec 8th, can't wait for it to seem real! It only took DH and I 2 months, a little quicker than expected but we are not complaining! We are both 33 and have just been married since Sept.4 2010! I look forward to sharing and experiencing this adventure with you all!

Congratulations! I too have my first midwife appointment on the 8th Dec :) According to my estimates I should be 6 + 3 but if I ovulated late , which I might have by a day or two, could just be 6 ish :) Good Luck, hope all goes well :)

Hello and congrats all newbies! I've only been gone a couple of hours and there's 3 pages of newbies! LOL :D
Congrats to all :D

~Karen

Hello :wave: I know what you mean, it takes me a good 15 mins or so to catch up on all the posts lol and that's just from missing a days worth.

I've not had any sickness yet, do you think I've got this coming ?? when did you start with it?

Hi and congrats to all the new Midsummer Dreamers! :)

Marie - I'm feeling really lucky no real sickness over here yet either. Feel nauseus and queasy, but no puking. Fingers crossed it stays away for both of us. I'm 6 weeks now and have heard that's often when it strikes.

Marie- I'm now 6+4 and I just started getting nausea and really sensitive to food these past few days. Last week I was having no problems at all, now this week I'm getting really picky. No puking though, hooray! *knock on wood* It may or may not come for you, it's not a bad thing if you don't get it though! My dr said it just means you're eating exactly how you're supposed to if you're not vomiting haha.

Hi Mumoftwoboys
I am feeling ok, like i said other than tummy ache everything else seems ok. I cant get an appointment with my doc until 17th Dec.
I am excited yet scared at the same time. I too had no probs at all, no bleeding nothing no sign of miscarriage. it was such a shock.
We will have to help each other through.
Take care xxx

Most definatly hun am so glad i have join this thread now and reassure myself that eveything im feeling is normal!! x:happydance:

Evening everyone,

OMG I can't believe its just 8pm and I'm in my pjs and off to bed! I have been getting 9+ hours sleep each night and could easily have a couple more hours. Anyone else constantly feel sleep deprived? :wacko:

Evening everyone,

OMG I can't believe its just 8pm and I'm in my pjs and off to bed! I have been getting 9+ hours sleep each night and could easily have a couple more hours. Anyone else constantly feel sleep deprived? :wacko:

I am! It's 11:54am on my end of the world. So far today I woke up at 5:30, took a nap from 10-11a, and I'm thinking I'm going to take another one here very shortly. Tired and very fatigued, yay for being pregnant!:baby:

Evening everyone,

Oh yes its one of the only syptoms im having i just want to sleep from about 6pm!!:sleep:

elliot & thislife164 hope it stays away, I guess if it's going to hit, it could be anytime after this week, I've not really changed my eating habits I am pretty much eating what ever I want, really loving lemon drizzle cake at the minute ha, trying to drink more milk and eat more cheese too, which is easy for me, I love cheese, but just sticking to the ones thats ok :) No soft ones.

Cheese is good, I'm lactose sensitive so I've been putting cheese on what I can since I can't drink straight milk. OH made a spice cake last night with buttercream icing and I couldn't even touch it, just the smell made me sick :(

Cheese is good, I'm lactose sensitive so I've been putting cheese on what I can since I can't drink straight milk. OH made a spice cake last night with buttercream icing and I couldn't even touch it, just the smell made me sick :(

I'm hoping ill get cravings for really healthy food and feel sick at the thought of eating chocolate and sweets cakes and well everything bad for you, but It'll probably be the other way round. Still taking Pregnacare Plus and Omega 3 tablets so hopefully I'll be getting the majority of vitamins from them and what ever extra i can pick up from food :)

I've been eating lots of fruits. Nothing really too junky unless you count the bagels. You'll surprise yourself with what you crave, I certainly did

ugh if its not 1 thing, its another. today, feeling completely normal, no sore boobs nothing, and shooting pains on the left side AND small amount of brown spotting. Im FREAKING out.

Hope so, I'd be really pleased if I crave fruit :) I have made an effort to buy banana's, grapes and mango hoping ill opt for them over the unhealthy chocolate :)

Yay for breaks from nausea! I downed a baked potato and I'm working on a piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream :D

Have any of you told anyone yet?

Not told a sould yet. We've decided to wait until we've passed the 12 weeks but I don't know that I can last that long! It's so difficult not to say anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->