**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

All this talk of food is making me hungry, ha ha! I hope the morning sickness stays away for me this time, it hit right around 6 weeks with DS so I'm holding my breath. Now I'm off to have some pumpkin pie with whipped cream- thanks for the idea thislife!

Hey to all the new people! Congrats and welcome!

I'm now 6+4 and I'm a bit concerned as I feel... good. I have been a bit nauseous at times, but nothing too serious, and not as much lately... I've been tired, but not like so many of you say. I have no food aversions, I don't pee more often (except for waking up at 3-4AM to pee which is not normal), my boobs are only slightly tender...

I did some investigating into private scans, but private clinics won't do them before 17 weeks in Canada.

I just want to KNOW, goddamn it!!

Reassuring words would be welcome right about now...:wacko:

12 weeks... but I really wanted to know BEFORE I go home for Christmas, as I want to tell the famiily in person... I live quite a distance from my family and I won't see them again until April, when I'll be 6 months along...

ya i am hoping mine gives me one when i go for my 6 week appt too bc i want to tell my fam at Christmas too!! Could you tell your dr you are having bad cramps and are worried? then maybe they will give you a scan to assure you??

Haha, I'm not sure! However, I am probably the worst liar in the history of the world... and I would feel horribly guilty. I'll just have to keep thinking positive, I guess!

lol- ya im a bad liar too. i went to dinner with my parents tonight and im so trying to wait at least until i get my scan or til christmas whichever comes first to tell them and i felt like i was lying by not telling them, and then with all my emotions i was just crying today bc i felt like i was lying to my mommy! im so going to break down and tell her lol

Gawd I'v e been a right emotional bag! Was crying at Eastenders (British soap) coz Dot didn't get to look after the baby and she was gutted! What a sad sack! LOL! Been at work, got in by Range Rover power, the snow in Newcastle and the North East is still coming!

lol- ya im a bad liar too. i went to dinner with my parents tonight and im so trying to wait at least until i get my scan or til christmas whichever comes first to tell them and i felt like i was lying by not telling them, and then with all my emotions i was just crying today bc i felt like i was lying to my mommy! im so going to break down and tell her lol

My Mum knew we were trying so of course I told her... I can't imagine not telling my Mum, what if something goes wrong? I'll need her!

My Mum knew we were trying so of course I told her... I can't imagine not telling my Mum, what if something goes wrong? I'll need her!

Me too! My mum's like my best friend.:hugs: She is soooo excited and I can't wait to give her another grandchild! We have also told OH's mum, she was over the moon (we get on really well) :happydance:

I wanted to tell Marks Mum, but he wants to see her a couple of times since the surprise wedding (which she got a bit upset about!) before we spring another surprise on her. He seems to think she may not be so over the moon, thinking they're too close together :/ We shall see, nowt she can do about it.

Morning everyone how is everyone feeling
5weeks for me only 8 days to pass my first milestone which is when I mc last time - really nervous especially as I have no symptoms last time I had loads.
I really want to tell my mum but oh wants to wait until 12 weeks but it's killing me

xxx

Hi Ladies, do you mid if I join you? I think it is beginning to sink in now that I am pregnant. have been trying for two years and finally on my seventh round of clomid we got our long awaited BFP!
My name is Emma, I'm 38 (an old Mummy!) and married to Marc, we have three children already, 2 boys (16 &12) and 1 girl (7) so quite a big gap between my youngest and this little bean!
Forgive me for not reading back the whole 52 pages but hopefully I shall pick up on who is who eventually.
I believe I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant but have been given 3 different EDD's on different sites but should be somewhere between 5th and 8th August!

Sticky dust to you all xx

Morning Angie - I know what you mean about having a hard time waiting to tell. OH and I had decided we'd wait till after our first scan at 9 weeks, then tell mums at Xmas. Yesterday we found out we're going to have to wait till 11 weeks for our first scan as our doc is really booked around the holidays :( Not sure what to do now as I think I'll have a hard time keeping it secret that long as mum and I are so close and this will be her first grandbaby and I know she'll be so over the moon! What are we going to do?

I keep thinking about whether I'll fel better, or worse, if somehting goes wrong and I've already told. Part of me thinks better, cause I'll want my mums support. Part of me thinks worse, cause then her heart will break too, and she'll be watching me like a hawk to try again and I think it'll be a lot of pressure. This time around she has no clue we were trying, so no pressure at all.

Hi MrphyEmma! Huge congratulations to you! You must be on cloud 9!

I wanted to tell Marks Mum, but he wants to see her a couple of times since the surprise wedding (which she got a bit upset about!) before we spring another surprise on her. He seems to think she may not be so over the moon, thinking they're too close together :/ We shall see, nowt she can do about it.

My OH's mum was a bit upset when we eloped without telling anyone too. I couldn't believe how long it took her to get over it! How can she not be excited about a new baby in the family though? It's just exciting news :)

Morning Angie - I know what you mean about having a hard time waiting to tell. OH and I had decided we'd wait till after our first scan at 9 weeks, then tell mums at Xmas. Yesterday we found out we're going to have to wait till 11 weeks for our first scan as our doc is really booked around the holidays :( Not sure what to do now as I think I'll have a hard time keeping it secret that long as mum and I are so close and this will be her first grandbaby and I know she'll be so over the moon! What are we going to do?

I keep thinking about whether I'll fel better, or worse, if somehting goes wrong and I've already told. Part of me thinks better, cause I'll want my mums support. Part of me thinks worse, cause then her heart will break too, and she'll be watching me like a hawk to try again and I think it'll be a lot of pressure. This time around she has no clue we were trying, so no pressure at all.

Hi MrphyEmma! Huge congratulations to you! You must be on cloud 9!

I'm close with my mum too but I hoping my oh let's me tell her at Xmas after our 7 week scan but I'm not sure he will
but like you said my mums heart would break for me and I'm not sure I would want her to go through that
it's a tough one

xxx

Hi ladies I am nervous to be posting here.

I am 4+6 today but I have a long line of miscarragies (7) over the past 18 months.

I am on steroids for high NK cells and have no symptoms whatsoever at the moment part from the odd cramp. Got my 2-3 on CB and have one to take at weekend to reassure me!

Got my first scan at 5+6 to see how things are going I am so scared :/

Hi ladies I am nervous to be posting here.

I am 4+6 today but I have a long line of miscarragies (7) over the past 18 months.

I am on steroids for high NK cells and have no symptoms whatsoever at the moment part from the odd cramp. Got my 2-3 on CB and have one to take at weekend to reassure me!

Got my first scan at 5+6 to see how things are going I am so scared :/

Hi Hun

so sorry to hear of your losses :hugs:
pma this bubba is going to stick
even though my ticker says 5 weeks I think I'm 4+6 too and have a early scan in 2 weeks so I will know for sure then
not long until your first scan :flower:

xxx

I think when i have seen a hb i will breathe easier as we have never achieved this.

THe no symptoms is getting me down as I do not feel pregnant at all :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"