**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Lawa, I really hope this bean is a sticky one for you my lovely. It must be heartbreaking to have so many losses. I have never miscarried but as it took me 2 years to conceive I too am paranoid that something will go wrong. I don't know how I am going to manage waiting until 12 weeks for a scan to reassure me that all is well.

Hi Lawa - congratulations on your little bean, and I truly hope this one is very sticky for you. So sorry about the losses you've had. Lots of positive energy and sticky wishes coming your way!

MrphyEmma - It is so hard having to wait so long for that first scan. I can't get mine until 11 weeks, and it just feels like an eternity of waiting. Fingers crossed everything's all cozy and nestled in and perfect for both of us. Every time by BBs ache or I get cramps I take it as a hopeful sign that things are going okay.

Welcome eveyone! Its so lovely to see new faces here! All these summer babies! xx

I think we are going to tell our families on Christmas, but I don't think I will have a scan before then. I would definitely prefer to do it after the first scan but waiting until Christmas is hard enough as it is! I have told my two good friends and my cousin though--it was not something I could keep entirely to myself!

My Mum knew we were trying so of course I told her... I can't imagine not telling my Mum, what if something goes wrong? I'll need her!

Me too! My mum's like my best friend.:hugs: She is soooo excited and I can't wait to give her another grandchild! We have also told OH's mum, she was over the moon (we get on really well) :happydance:

my mom is my best friend too which is why its killing me not to tell, but i am from a small town and everyone knows everyone and i dont think its fair to tell her and ask her not to tell her friends. i do NOT want the world to know yet. When i tell her, i want her to be able to be excited and tell all her friends as well. she gets her hopes up soooooo easily and if something goes wrong i will still be able to go to her and tell her! its not like since i didnt tell her i all the sudden cant tell her about a m/c!!

Morning ladies! (at least on my end of the world :blush: ) Last night a lot of stuff went down, I'll go into detail in a few minutes once I get my bagel and prenatal down :)

So lately with the LO on the way Josh and I decided we need to buy a bigger place (765 sqft really isn't enough room). We can't afford to put any money down so we were really taking a shot in the dark by asking for a loan. Well, last night Josh called a loan officer and it was instant APPROVAL! :happydance: We're so so so excited! The house we're looking at is twice this size and it's brand new. It's so pretty and we're going to officially look at it tonight. I can't even express how happy I am, and I know OH is up in the clouds too :D

Now, as some of you may know OH and I were "unofficially" engaged. Well, last night he set up a candlelight dinner in the living room and we talked for about 20 minutes about the new house, the baby, everything. Then, all of a sudden he got down on one knee :cloud9: I attached a picture of the ring, sorry it's blurry; the camera on my phone is terrible.

So: new house, new baby, engaged, starting my new life and I couldn't be happier :happydance:

Attachments

• Photo1369.jpg
    Photo1369.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
So lately with the LO on the way Josh and I decided we need to buy a bigger place (765 sqft really isn't enough room). We can't afford to put any money down so we were really taking a shot in the dark by asking for a loan. Well, last night Josh called a loan officer and it was instant APPROVAL! :happydance: We're so so so excited! The house we're looking at is twice this size and it's brand new. It's so pretty and we're going to officially look at it tonight. I can't even express how happy I am, and I know OH is up in the clouds too :D

Now, as some of you may know OH and I were "unofficially" engaged. Well, last night he set up a candlelight dinner in the living room and we talked for about 20 minutes about the new house, the baby, everything. Then, all of a sudden he got down on one knee :cloud9: I attached a picture of the ring, sorry it's blurry; the camera on my phone is terrible.

So: new house, new baby, engaged, starting my new life and I couldn't be happier :happydance:

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's so great :D :happydance::cloud9:

Congrats thislife164!

Hello everyone else!

Oh wow this life that ring is lovely congrats Hun Woo hoo

Laws I don't have any symptoms either - I'm sure we will have plenty soon

xxx

thislife - AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS for everything! all sliding into place for you now!! :)

Morning ladies/afternoon!

Hello to newbies!

MS proper kicked in today for me, trying everything, bread, toast, breadsticks, crisps, fish pie (sooooo bland), feel horrendous!!! :( xx

I'm sorry you don't feel good babyboyle :hugs: It's awful having those days where nothing wants to settle. I woke up with mild nausea and some cramps this morning, hopefully it goes away by this afternoon.

Is it July yet?

Woo!
Congrats!! :happydance:

Congratulations This Life! Sound like everything is just perfect in your world right now :)

That's so wonderful thislife, you must be beyond excited!!!!

I don't have any major symptoms to report, just the occasional cramping and the massive fatigue!

Congrats ThisLife!!! Your ring is beautiful :hugs:

Nothing too horrible happening to me. I woke up last night from my bbs being so damn sore...ugh :( it was awful!! Besides that my appetite is finally going back up and I'm also getting a lot warmer ? It's kinda weird.

How's everyone else feeling? :)

I get hot and cold flashes, apparently it's not uncommon but it's not common. So don't worry about it :)

id love a hot flush im currently FROZEN. wearing 4 layers plus dressing gown plus blanket :(

:hugs: They come and go babes, maybe you could try some hot tea if you're feeling up to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->