**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Angie, I am so there with you about wanting to tell my mom! DH won't let me tell anyone until week 12! I wish I could just talk to her about all my symptoms!
My family is all out of town but they are coming to visit at Xmas. They will suspect something is up (especially my sisters who like to have a few drinks) when I'm not drinking over the holidays. I plan on telling them I'm on meds but I am a terrible liar.

Hi Emma! Congratulations on your big family! Did you tell the kids yet?

Elliot, congrats on your wedding! Sorry to hear it was received badly. I'm with your DH on this one though, it may be a good idea to wait until you are in the clear before announcing it to her. Just my thoughts!

Lawa, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Congratulations on your persistence and your strength. You are amazing :)

Thislife, OMG that is wonderful news! I got all teared up reading about it! What a year for you! Congratulations!!!

Feeling queazy today and decided to take the day off work. I'm having a bunch of people over this weekend (annual Xmas party) and need to get the house ready.
I'm feeling excited though because we get our first ultrasound in two weeks!! And apparently, today is the day little heart starts beating! :happydance:

Sticky dust to all!

Way to catch up SiBelle! Thank you I am definitely excited and so happy I am so blessed. Sorry you don't feel good :hugs: Curl up on the couch today with the blankets and take it easy :) That's my day plan:thumbup:

No, haven't told the kids yet. Hoping to make it to the 12 week scan before we tell them. If I can keep my mouth shut that long! :)

Congrats Thislife! xx

Congratulations thislife :) how exciting all this going on at the same time lol

Hi all how are we today?? Well im still very tired and have been feelin dizzy alot today!! But the biggest problem is my stress levels im getting really annoyed at the silliest things........so on that note please please please could somebody tell me how to set up a ticker i have been sat here for an hour and a half trying work out stuff for my profile and its driving me mad to the point i just want to throw the lap top!! Can normally work these things out so im blamming it on the pregnant brain!! xx

Its ok ive finnaly worked it out ha ha nightmare!!:dohh:

If you click on usercp at the top of the screen and then on the new screen click signature a box will pop up. You can get a ticker at baby-gaga.com or a few other sites. Create the ticker and at the end you'll get a forum code, copy and paste that into the siggy and click save :)

Thank you thought i had worked it out but didnt press save!!! god help me im losing my mind!!

Thank you thought i had worked it out but didnt press save!!! god help me im losing my mind!!

Hi Mumof2Boys, I can see your lovely ticker now :)

PG brain is a terrible thing. Can't tell you how much use my backspace key is getting as I make so many dang typos! :wacko:

I'm hungry as a wolf today! Bit embarassing, but I just came back from lunch with my GF. Had a small chicken salad sammie... YUM! Could have eaten 5! Came back to my desk and ate a piece of cold leftover french toast. Yum! Still hungry for more! :blush:

I've been tired and irate today, haha! Cramps have started up in the last hour, and i've been getting emotional watching baby scan videos on youtube :happydance: xx

I've been tired and irate today, haha! Cramps have started up in the last hour, and i've been getting emotional watching baby scan videos on youtube :happydance: xx

Oh, baby scans make me super emotional too! Can't wait to get mine!

Hi elliot, ha ha so glad its not just me!! i seem dumb all the time and as we havent told anyone yet i cant tell people i have an excuse!!

As for the hunger thing i know what you mean im waking in the night starving i could honestly eat for 10 men!!

Oh, baby scans make me super emotional too! Can't wait to get mine!

It's that sound of the heartbeat, i can only imagine how amazing it must be to hear your own baby's little heart. I have a scan at 7 weeks and i so hope they can detect the heartbeat enough that i can hear it! My mom is coming with me and i will sob with happiness :happydance::happydance:

Ooo I haven't thought of watching baby scan videos, off to do it now :happydance:

i cant wait for my 1st scan video!
I am also going to go have a look on youtube now!

I don't think I could handle watching youtube videos (and certainly never at work) - I would be bawling :)

I am planning to hold out until my OB schedules a scan at ~13 weeks - a LONG wait!!

Hi everyone! Does anyone suffer from evening sickness instead of morning sickness? I feel fine all day, then come dinner time I can barely eat without urging, :sick: which is awful 'cos I love my food!!!

Hi everyone! Does anyone suffer from evening sickness instead of morning sickness? I feel fine all day, then come dinner time I can barely eat without urging, :sick: which is awful 'cos I love my food!!!

Mine seems to come in waves, but is often worst in the evening so I know what you mean. Hate the evening crummy tummy!

Omg I have also been a emotional wreck this evening - dropped a crumb on the floor - cried, oh said he didn't like dinner - cried, couldn't get a stain off when washing up - cried. I have to laugh at myself now

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->