**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hi everyone! Does anyone suffer from evening sickness instead of morning sickness? I feel fine all day, then come dinner time I can barely eat without urging, :sick: which is awful 'cos I love my food!!!

Defo did last time, as yet to feel any sickness what so ever yet this time. I found it came on if I let myself get really hungry/empty then didn't want to eat, had to force myself!

Omg I have also been a emotional wreck this evening - dropped a crumb on the floor - cried, oh said he didn't like dinner - cried, couldn't get a stain off when washing up - cried. I have to laugh at myself now

Xxx

Bless :hugs:

I have been reading the threads since the weekend and now have become addicted to B&B.

I am not really up on the lingo as this is my first pregnancy.

Me and my husband have been trying for 5 months and had a positive test last week!:happydance:

My EDD (my calculations) is the 4th August but have a doctors appointment on the 7th December so hoping to find out confirmed date then.

My symptoms keep coming and going but from what I have read this seems completely normal, doesn't help the nerves though!!!!! xx

Welcome PeeWee and congrats! I too am going through pre- first appointment stress. I don't have mine until the 17th. Don't worry about it! Eat well and take your vitamins, don't stress about it! This is an awesome site, good luck girl! :happydance:

Raise your hand if you're sick of the nausea and being tired all the time! *raises hand*

blah =/

Thanks Thislife164, have bought the vitamins in bulk but can't say I'm doing so well on the healthy eating!

All I fancy at the moment is chocolate and biscuits, but I have changed my coffee to decaf, only problem with that is horrendous headaches!?!?!? Anybody else suffering??

Hi ladies, I'm due on the 28th July. I'm worrying a little because I'm not feeling sick at all and my breasts are not very sore. I was pregnant back in February and had bad sickness and very sore nipples, but miscarried.

I have been suffering bad mood swings, and I'm pretty bloated, but apart from that no symptoms at all.

Anyone else symptomless?

Bear, I see you're only 5 weeks. I didn't start getting my symptoms until my 6th week. Some people don't get any until later, and some people don't get any symptoms at all. Just make sure you keep going into the doctor and making sure LO is doing well. Here's hoping for a sticky bean! :happydance:

Welcome PeeWee! And I raise my hand this is life!

Hi all, I'm back at school (I'm a teacher) for parent-teacher conferences, ugh! I only have two scheduled but I still have to be here until 9pm.... I'm going to be sooo tired tomorrow!

On another note, I'm sorta jealous of all you ladies with morning/evening sickness. I know that sounds strange, but I want some reassurance that everything is going well and I always here people saying its a good sign when you're getting sick. Hopefully next week!

Don't worry about it I'm sure everything is fine! Believe me, I prayed for symptoms to know everything is okay with LO haha. You'll get there :hugs:

Yay!! I felt worse today! I was nauseous again, and tired this evening... I even woke up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous last night. It's hilarious that I'm HAPPY that I'm feeling nasty!

How are you guys dealing with all this fatigue...if there's anyone else experiencing it? :( I'm also starting to get really bad leg cramps especially if I sit for long periods of time...

I just want to :sleep: already!!!

Wow this is a huge thread!! How exciting, all these summer babies!

I am 4 weeks today. I got a faint positive on 11/23 but confirmed with a digi on Thanksgiving. :)

I haven't been sick yet, but I have been nauseous. Mostly last weekend, Haven't been since. I also have been having very mild cramping, on and off throughout the day. Hopefully making room for our little nugget! The past two days I eat everything in sight and have been VERY moody.

Also, my favorite (or most entertaining) is how I keep misplacing things!! Anyone else experiencing this? I put my laundry in the trash can, chips in the freezer, can't complete sentences...etc. It's hilarious! :wacko: I just posted in 1st trimester with a little about myself. Can't wait to get to know you ladies!

I am 4 weeks today. I got a faint positive on 11/23 but confirmed with a digi on Thanksgiving. :)

I haven't been sick yet, but I have been nauseous. Mostly last weekend, Haven't been since. I also have been having very mild cramping, on and off throughout the day. Hopefully making room for our little nugget! The past two days I eat everything in sight and have been VERY moody.

Also, my favorite (or most entertaining) is how I keep misplacing things!! Anyone else experiencing this? I put my laundry in the trash can, chips in the freezer, can't complete sentences...etc. It's hilarious! :wacko: I just posted in 1st trimester with a little about myself. Can't wait to get to know you ladies!

I put a head of lettuce in the freezer the other night...you aren't alone :haha:

How are you guys dealing with all this fatigue...if there's anyone else experiencing it? :( I'm also starting to get really bad leg cramps especially if I sit for long periods of time...

I just want to :sleep: already!!!

Ohhh yeah. Constantly tired. I took 2, 4 hour naps yesterday. Today wasn't too bad. My back starts getting really bad pretty quickly though, my legs and tailbone are starting to really hurt though.:cry:

I put a head of lettuce in the freezer the other night...you aren't alone :haha:
Bahaha, that's too funny. at least aside from the not so fun stuff, we can laugh at ourselves!

My boobs stopped hurting last night, should i be worried?

I also had a few sharp stabbing pains all around my tummy, is this normal?

Congratulations MissFish, I'm 5 weeks today and I am also suffering from the "misplacing thing" issues. I keep starting something then forget what I am doing ... not good when it's work!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->