**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

We've decided to tell everyone (that isn't our parents, they already know!) when i get my 12 weeks scan, which will be around Jan 16th! Just over a month woo!! I think i will put the scan pic up on facebook for everyone to see :) xx

How far along are you PeeWee?

I am trying so hard to just enjoy this pregnacy, but after we have been trying so long to get to here all im doing now is worrying!

Hiya, I'm 5 weeks today (according to my calculations) this has been the longest week ever but one week down only another 35 or so to go ... fingers crossed.

I think we are all the same for worrying hopefully we will all be better after the first scan :thumbup:

Hi Ladies, Oh I so glad to hear that some of you are having cramping lower down. I am so worried about it. Do you think it is ok?

Hi Ladies, Oh I so glad to hear that some of you are having cramping lower down. I am so worried about it. Do you think it is ok?

Yeah, cramping is normal. Your body is going through a lot of changes! I had terrible cramping from about week 4, it has settled down now though, thank goodness!
You only need to worry if its excruciating, on one side, or accompanied by bleeding.
Happy & Healthy nine months to all :friends:

I think cramps are normal. I have them every once in a while too, but less now than when I was 4 and 5 weeks. I read that they can be from the uterus stretching, and early on from the egg continuing to nestle more and more into the uterus. I'm sure you're just fine! :)

Today I got really sicky after lunchtime. :( Had just some very plain chicken with bread and cuke slices. Thought an hour or two later I was gonna lose it for the first time. Still feel like I might. Fingers crossed it stays down.

Yep, me too with the sickness. Been ok up til a couple of days ago, I have felt :sick: all day today, but havent lost any food as yet!
I am also feeling uncomfortable whenever I need to use my stomach muscles, even just a little bit eg bending over. Anyone else?

Yes leafygreen, my belly muscles don't really like being used much.

I'm also finding I grunt and groan a lot when I'm moving around and getting up and down already! (blushing)

I had an easy last few days, with hardly any symptoms, to the point where I was starting to worry about not feeling anything. Then today - WHAM - I feel like I've been hit by a bus! Headache, nauseous, and extreeeeeme fatigue.

Can I please go back to yesterday? :haha:

I just think to myself ' I might feel crap, but at least it means that things are happening in there', which is really exciting!!!

Welcome MissFish, he everyone else! Boobs are alot more sore today, and I feel really bloated (pants were hard to fasten), I know this is my second, but I thought I had some more time until my clothes were tight!

I know how you feel I am soooo bloated and wearing maternity leggings:dohh:

Odd cramps in the evenings and feel like I got a constant stitch on both sides.

This is my first as well!

Alright, we're trying pizza for dinner. Let's see if baby likes this, I know I will :D

Yeah at the same time I hate my symptoms, it makes me feel better knowing that means LO is healthy :)

hello, bit of a late joiner. I am due 20th july (roughly) i had only been ttc for a very short time after our lil surprise grew wings in august. I started doing opk's at the beginning of october and taking b complex for a LPD and by 25th oct i had a positive opk and 11 days later i had my BFP! I feel so lucky. Thought i would be ttc for a while. I already have 2 children aged 5 and 4 (one boy, one girl) so this is my last one. Congrats to all u summer mummies on your bfp's xxx

Hi peeps, old and new!

Just settling into another snow day here up North, done all the laundry and cooked enough for the next fortnight! Very bored now! Need to get out for my Xmas shopping!

I have booked an early scan for 17th December, 2 week wait....!

Morning everybody!

Welcome and congratulations lilwelsh! Hope you're feeling good so far.

This Life - How'd that pizza go down? Pizza has been one of my favorite comfort foods since falling PG. I've always liked it a lot, but now I'm just mad for it.... cheese, bread, meat... yup: heaven!

I'm feeling very yuck today. Lots of heartburn and angry stomach and belching... sure doesn't make a gal feel pretty, does it? ;)

Told some close friends for the first time last night, was super fun! Decided that since we have to wait till 11 weeks for our first scan we're just going to go ahead and tell now. We don't want to wait too long and have them figure it out... want the surprise! Telling all the parents this weekend and can't wait!!!! :)

Hope all you ladies are feeling good this morning. Happy Friday!

The only reason I'm waiting now really is to make sure everythigs ok, maybe once I've seen the midwife for first time I might tell my close friends :)

Getting close to my next scan now, this week has absoultly flown by - and i'm so excited.

7 week Scan on the 13th and first Midwife on the 17th! Woo!

On another note, i feel like my lower tummy muscles have all been pulled so much so that its painful to move around quickly and with ease. I tend to just cramp up (AF style!) in the morning in bed, and although i've had morning nausea since before i got my BFP, i'm yet to be sick :D xx

Morning everybody!

Welcome and congratulations lilwelsh! Hope you're feeling good so far.

This Life - How'd that pizza go down? Pizza has been one of my favorite comfort foods since falling PG. I've always liked it a lot, but now I'm just mad for it.... cheese, bread, meat... yup: heaven!

I'm feeling very yuck today. Lots of heartburn and angry stomach and belching... sure doesn't make a gal feel pretty, does it? ;)

Told some close friends for the first time last night, was super fun! Decided that since we have to wait till 11 weeks for our first scan we're just going to go ahead and tell now. We don't want to wait too long and have them figure it out... want the surprise! Telling all the parents this weekend and can't wait!!!! :)

Hope all you ladies are feeling good this morning. Happy Friday!
Worked out great! I got a Red Baron frozen 4 cheese pizza and I ate 6 pieces in about 10 minutes :blush:

I'm feeling pretty good today actually. Pretty bloated, but whatever. I kept waking up with cramps last night. OH and I are heading out in about an hour to go meet with a realtor and go look at some houses :happydance: I told 3 of my best friends and they're incredibly excited to be aunties :D

I hope everyone is doing well today! TGIF!

Hi everyone! I thought I felt a little nausea last night, but DH told me its all in my head (he cracks me up)! Anyhow, I'm super bloated, and really hungry... Every time I read this thread I get hungry for something else, so now its pizza- thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->