**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

:flower:
Getting close to my next scan now, this week has absoultly flown by - and i'm so excited.

7 week Scan on the 13th and first Midwife on the 17th! Woo!

On another note, i feel like my lower tummy muscles have all been pulled so much so that its painful to move around quickly and with ease. I tend to just cramp up (AF style!) in the morning in bed, and although i've had morning nausea since before i got my BFP, i'm yet to be sick :D xx

Hi when did you have your first scan? Im wanting one as early as poss as had mc last time and want to make 100% sure my beany is stuck like super glue?

I notice your only nearly 6 weeks...i know some EPU's are funny about early scans but thats what they are there for right?.

Oh and secondly can i join please:dohh::hugs:

:flower:
Getting close to my next scan now, this week has absoultly flown by - and i'm so excited.

7 week Scan on the 13th and first Midwife on the 17th! Woo!

On another note, i feel like my lower tummy muscles have all been pulled so much so that its painful to move around quickly and with ease. I tend to just cramp up (AF style!) in the morning in bed, and although i've had morning nausea since before i got my BFP, i'm yet to be sick :D xx

Hi when did you have your first scan? Im wanting one as early as poss as had mc last time and want to make 100% sure my beany is stuck like super glue?

I notice your only nearly 6 weeks...i know some EPU's are funny about early scans but thats what they are there for right?.

:hugs:Hi & Welcome!!

I had my scan last Sunday at 5 weeks. I went into A&E with tummy pains to one side, and they suspected it may be ectopic. They couldn't see much at 5 weeks, but after an external and internal scan, the lady could see a little mass with a yolk sac in my uterus! :happydance:So all was well - and they arranged for me to have another scan at 7 weeks so they could hopefully detect a heartbeat, just to make sure everything is running smoothly. :thumbup:

If you had a m/c before, i'm sure you could maybe talk to your dr and ask him about the possibility of an early scan? Best of luck! :thumbup: xx

Hi everyone! I thought I felt a little nausea last night, but DH told me its all in my head (he cracks me up)! Anyhow, I'm super bloated, and really hungry... Every time I read this thread I get hungry for something else, so now its pizza- thanks ladies!

That's what I'm here for:thumbup:

when and how did you all get your midwife app sorted?

Phoned up my doctors straight away! The receptionist asked if i'd done a positive home prenancy test, i said yes, and she told me that i should see the midwife then - there'd be no need to see a dr!

My app is on the 17th, so i was faced with quite a wait from the 21st Nov, which was when i found out i was pregnant haha!

xx

Hi there and welcome! Of course you can join this madness! I must warn you it gets kind of interesting sometimes:haha:
I've heard of people getting early scans at 5 weeks, I'm personally not getting mine until the 17th when I'll be 9 weeks. That was via doctor request though. The best thing you can do is relax and call your doctor. Get in as soon as they want you. Don't stress too much, and stay away from Google! You'll drive yourself insane:wacko:

Good luck girl, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

The best thing you can do is relax and call your doctor. Get in as soon as they want you. Don't stress too much, and stay away from Google! You'll drive yourself insane:wacko:

Good luck girl, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

I agree about google! My DH threatened to take the computer away if I didn't quit reading horror stories, it seems like thats all you find! Then you will worry yourself silly!

when and how did you all get your midwife app sorted?

Phoned up my doctors straight away! The receptionist asked if i'd done a positive home prenancy test, i said yes, and she told me that i should see the midwife then - there'd be no need to see a dr!

My app is on the 17th, so i was faced with quite a wait from the 21st Nov, which was when i found out i was pregnant haha!

xx

:haha: well i just gave my drs a bell recepcionist was very helpful or so i thought.......she firstly wished me luck very kind and much appreciated ..then she made me first midwife app for 21st dec:happydance:.or so i thought and told her about my recent loss and my slight concerns although backed up by loads of positivity and requested she help me sort out an early scan at hosp at epu ....she gave me number for antenatal clinic at hosp to sort out myself.......midwife who answered was not very helpful put me throgh to epu but told no one is there now and to leave a message with my name and concerns which i feel will make me eligible for an early scan..........so i did do, then lady from drs rang me back and told me she had found another number for the midwifes office and that she had cancelled my app at drs with midwife as they would sort me out!! Well rang no answer no voicemail option none the wiser......:growlmad:

I'm feeling very yuck today. Lots of heartburn and angry stomach and belching... sure doesn't make a gal feel pretty, does it? ;)

haha I totally agree! I have had all of those symptoms from the beginning and the heartburn just keeps getting worse and worse. It is so embarrassing for me:blush:, especially being very girly, and a newlywed in the South, where belching isn't considered lady-like at all! My DH has been super sweet though!:awww:

I join all the groups lol

Well Im 23 and OH is 32, we have a nearly 3 year old called Phoebe. This little baby was a suprise BFP, we were due to start TTC in December but got carried away one night and here we are and very happy.
We are due the 24th July and I have had to sell my much loved Take That tickets as I will be 37 weeks the day I was supposed to go. If its a boy I may name him Gary in the Barlows honour (jokes, OH will never allow it haha)
I got my BFP at 9DPO so I have been floating around the 1st Tri for a couple of weeks so not a complete newbie but ho hum

Nice to meet you all :winkwink:

im the same, i found out at 4 weeks on my birthday so not a complete newbie either but still feel it!!! it seems like such a long time away till my 12 week scan let alone the full 9 months!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the gary naming hehehe! made me chuckle! shame about the tickets though, I bet you made a nice profit?? x

I didnt actually lol I was going with my bestie but her OH is going with her now so I just had the money the ticket cost, still an extra 65 quid back at Xmas time was no kick in the teeth.
Im just a teeny bit obsessed with the Barlow, I looooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeee him :sex:

Hi there, Im 6w 4d, and also have TT tickets for their 2011 tour! So excited at being preggers, but confused as what to do about the concert!

I've got tickets for June and will be 35wks at the time. I've got standing tickets but could easily swap them for the seated areas for less of a squeeze.

What do you guys think, would it be do'able or a bad idea?

XX:shrug:

Hi ladies,

My name is Monica. I have been married for 8 years to a wonderful man. I have had a loss at 23.5 weeks. They were triplets and did not survive. Since then, I have two boys, almost 4yrs old and a 16 month old. They are my little blessings. :angel:

I am 5w1d pregnant. Does anyone else not feel pregnant? Other than fatigue..which can be attributed to chasing my boys.. I don't feel pregnant. It hasn't even completely hit me yet. I trued for 9 months. I know I am and am totally excited but..no symptoms. I just had my second betas done and they rose nicely..1609 a week after my first. I had an u/s done on Wednesday and nothing showed not even the sac... i think that's why. The doc told me my numbers were probably just low.. I am getting re-scanned at the end of next week. We'll see. Everything's is great.. I know. I don't want morning sickness..but it would make it feel more real.

Hi ladies,

My name is Monica. I have been married for 8 years to a wonderful man. I have had a loss at 23.5 weeks. They were triplets and did not survive. Since then, I have two boys, almost 4yrs old and a 16 month old. They are my little blessings. :angel:

I am 5w1d pregnant. Does anyone else not feel pregnant? Other than fatigue..which can be attributed to chasing my boys.. I don't feel pregnant. It hasn't even completely hit me yet. I trued for 9 months. I know I am and am totally excited but..no symptoms. I just had my second betas done and they rose nicely..1609 a week after my first. I had an u/s done on Wednesday and nothing showed not even the sac... i think that's why. The doc told me my numbers were probably just low.. I am getting re-scanned at the end of next week. We'll see. Everything's is great.. I know. I don't want morning sickness..but it would make it feel more real.

Congrats! Sorry to hear about your triplets. :(

I am about 4.5 weeks and not having too many symptoms either. Just some fatigue and some lower back pain/cramping. I guess we should just try to relax and enjoy it before the crappy symptoms get here!

Very true... they probably will make up for lost time.. :dohh:

By the way, can you please tell me how you got your tickers to show up? I pasted mine in various ways and no pic.. :nope:

Hi everyone, congrats to you all on your BFPs :thumbup:
Can I join you please? I've spent ages reading through all the previous posts, lol, this is certainly a busy thread!
I'm 31 and DH is 37 and I got my BFP just over a week ago on our 4th month of trying :happydance:
I went to Dr's today and he confirmed my due date as 10th August... although I Ov'd early so I think it should be more like 6th... but hey...
Oh, and this will be my first baby and I'm soooo excted - but at the same time still don't believe it's real yet!!!! :haha:

Congratulations Caroline and Monica! Hope you ladies are basking in the glow of your new BFPs and feeling good! :)

Caroline, This is My first baby too, and I am excited but it still doesn't seem real either! Maybe when I see its heart beating, reality will set in?
BTW love your name :) it is one of the girl names we have considered (although I feel it is a boy)

Wow! There are going to be so many Midsummer babies!! How lovely! xx

Hope everyone is okay. I hit the 5 week mark today and still no real symptoms other than the sore boobies. Give it another week and I think I will be shouting down the porcelain telephone! xx

Hi chat happy people
glad to hear everyone is ok :thumbup:
I got my first morning of nausea this morning and dizziness - but I just kept forcing myself to eat and it went in the afternoon

xxx

Congrats and Welcome to all the new ladies! Caroline and Love_Krystal, if we have a girl her name will be Caroline- I'm hoping you are my good luck charm as I really want a girl this time!!!

Wow! There are going to be so many Midsummer babies!! How lovely! xx

Hope everyone is okay. I hit the 5 week mark today and still no real symptoms other than the sore boobies. Give it another week and I think I will be shouting down the porcelain telephone! xx

:haha: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"