**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Oh now this sounds better than beached whales LOL

It was a no go on the house, kinda bummed out. The house we were really set on was sold yesterday :cry:

Ah well, it just means there's something else out there for us I suppose. I'm trying to think what I want for dinner. OH has gotten in the habit of asking me in the morning what I think I want for dinner because he knows when I have my mind set on something, it's the only thing that I'll actually be able to eat :haha:

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Hi girls.

Congratulations to all the newbies........can't believe how many summer babies there are going to be. October/November was obviously a very busy month!

I think I've become addicted to peeing on sticks.....think I've done about 8 tests by now! :) Just like to check that my little poppyseed is still there. No symptoms at all apart from being very tired but I'm not even sure if that's only in my head.

Got my first midwife appt on 20th but I'll only be 7 weeks by then so doubt I'll get a scan. Really hoping to get one before mid Jan as we're going to Northern Ireland to visit (and tell) my in laws and it would be nice to have a scan pic to take with us.

How's everyone feeling tonight?

x

It was a no go on the house, kinda bummed out. The house we were really set on was sold yesterday :cry:

Ah well, it just means there's something else out there for us I suppose. I'm trying to think what I want for dinner. OH has gotten in the habit of asking me in the morning what I think I want for dinner because he knows when I have my mind set on something, it's the only thing that I'll actually be able to eat :haha:

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Ah sorry the house didn't work out for you.............just means that there's an even better one out there! As my mum always say....what's for you won't go past you! x

Very true!! Thank you :) It's just not mixing well with the mood swings at all. Poor OH already got yelled at twice today over nothing. Bless his heart for understanding :blush:

Alright, I need dinner suggestions. I know almost all of us are picky eaters right now, ideas?

Very true!! Thank you :) It's just not mixing well with the mood swings at all. Poor OH already got yelled at twice today over nothing. Bless his heart for understanding :blush:

Alright, I need dinner suggestions. I know almost all of us are picky eaters right now, ideas?

My OH is at work tonight and I was far too sleepy to cook for myself so got a Chinese takeaway. It was delicious but could only manage a little bit!

It's so wierd....I'm always hungry but can only eat tiny portions, not like me at all!

Are your tastebuds quite fussy at the moment?

x

aw sorry your house searching didn't work out today! I'm sure it's a bummer, but you will find something better and wonder why you would have ever considered anything else! Besides as long as you have your DH and little bean to share it with it will be perfect! :) we live in a very small house for now because of it's location to our parents home and the church where we teach the teenagers, but I wouldn't have it any other way because I get to share it with my wonderful DH and It's perfectly cozy for us :) hang in there, horomones and all! You will find somewhere perfect! :)

Congrats and Welcome to all the new ladies! Caroline and Love_Krystal, if we have a girl her name will be Caroline- I'm hoping you are my good luck charm as I really want a girl this time!!!

:) that's cool! I absolutely love the name Caroline. It rings with such class and is so girly! :) although I do not feel like this baby is a girl, I hope to have a little girl somewhere in the future to give the name to!

Thank you Krystal! I'm keeping my hopes up and I know that God just has something else for us in store :)

Meerdog, my taste buds are outrageous right now. Even a turkey taco (which I love) sounds absolutely revolting to me. Hell, OH had some ice cream a few minutes ago and I also threw up from the smell of it (and it was mint chocolate chip!) I think I'm going to go have OH get me a few McChickens with cheese from McDonalds :headspin: I've been eating really good so far, I think it's time for a treat:thumbup: I figure I eat about 3 now, I won't want dinner most likely or I'll just end up eating some tortilla chips for my "dinner." Ah the joys of being pregnant.

Congrats and Welcome to all the new ladies! Caroline and Love_Krystal, if we have a girl her name will be Caroline- I'm hoping you are my good luck charm as I really want a girl this time!!!

:) that's cool! I absolutely love the name Caroline. It rings with such class and is so girly! :) although I do not feel like this baby is a girl, I hope to have a little girl somewhere in the future to give the name to!

Have you come up with boys names? My DS is named after my husband, he's actually the third (III) so he goes by Tripp, I didn't like that nickname at first, but now I love it, and it so fits him!

Hi everyone! I thought I felt a little nausea last night, but DH told me its all in my head (he cracks me up)! Anyhow, I'm super bloated, and really hungry... Every time I read this thread I get hungry for something else, so now its pizza- thanks ladies!

No, I know what you mean. I am feeling really sick esp after I eat.:hugs:

Hello everyone. How are we doing?

I just want to moan...I feel so sick. Not able to eat anything. Food aversion all round. Managed a bag of plain crisps and an ice lolly but nothing else can be contemplated right now. 4lbs gone in a week....here we go....on the slippery slope down with hyperemesis. I am dreading it :(

Hello everyone. How are we doing?

I just want to moan...I feel so sick. Not able to eat anything. Food aversion all round. Managed a bag of plain crisps and an ice lolly but nothing else can be contemplated right now. 4lbs gone in a week....here we go....on the slippery slope down with hyperemesis. I am dreading it :(

:hugs: I'm right there with you girl. I ate two McChickens and now I've got cramps and nausea like crazy :cry: Does this ever end? :nope:

I am due July 12th. I got my BFP on Novermber 20th...Actually I took 4 just to be sure...lol. I am so excited and nervous. This is my first. We weren't really trying but we weren't trying to block it either. One minute I'm already looking at baby clothes and the next I'm watching scary health channel programs and freaking out.

Welcome KrisnJay! Don't watch those health channel programs, you'll seriously scare the heck out of yourself. Same with Google, that's a big no no!

It's perfectly normal to be both excited and nervous. This is such an amazing thing that we're going through. Just try to eat healthy, and get rest. Truly listen to your body the best you can.

Once again, welcome to the group! :happydance:

I'm out for the night. I'm curling up on the couch with OH and watching Polar Express on ABC Family. This brings back some great childhood memories :) I probably won't be on tomorrow since OH and I are headed down to Portland tomorrow for the day. He's got some stuff to do and we found a lady giving away an Eddie Bauer travel system, SCORE!

Have a lovely evening ladies! :hugs:

I'm 7 weeks today! WOOO!!

Apparently my 7 week symptom is out-of-control emotions. Tonight I literally bawled AND laughed at the same time for no apparent reason. I can honestly say I've never done that before! It was exhausting!

I've been tired, my boobs are sore, and I'm still nauseous on and off throughout the day, but no vomiting or food aversion. I'm honestly surprised as my mom was SO sick with me and my sister... the story of her vomiting a grilled cheese sandwich out her nose is a classic in our family. I was prepared for the same... though I guess I still have time!!

Have you come up with boys names? My DS is named after my husband, he's actually the third (III) so he goes by Tripp, I didn't like that nickname at first, but now I love it, and it so fits him!

We like Silas, Malachi, & Parker for boys, but we haven't spent a lot of time discussing it, those were just first thoughts! What about you?

I just got my BFP yesterday and I calculated that I am due around July 29th! I am expecting my 2nd child. I have had nausa for 3 weeks already but it hasnt been that bad.

Hi everyone :D

Another cold morning in Northern England :D Taking Joshua out for some snow fun with Daddy and a hot pub lunch, nom nom!

Guess I've been a bit more emotional than usual, suppose that could be my one symptom?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->