**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

5 weeks today!
I know it's slightly nuts but I did another test last night just because I don't feel any different still other than slightly sore boobs, but the stick is still a wonderfully positive and darker than ever so hopefully hcg levels are rising. Still waiting to hear about MW appt, hopefully soon....!
Hope everyone is well today x

5 weeks today!
I know it's slightly nuts but I did another test last night just because I don't feel any different still other than slightly sore boobs, but the stick is still a wonderfully positive and darker than ever so hopefully hcg levels are rising. Still waiting to hear about MW appt, hopefully soon....!

Have you called to make an appointment with the M/W ? they gave me an appointment there and then on the phone, I'm going on Wednesday ... I should be around 6+3 if I've got my ovulation dates right.

when and how did you all get your midwife app sorted?

Phoned up my doctors straight away! The receptionist asked if i'd done a positive home prenancy test, i said yes, and she told me that i should see the midwife then - there'd be no need to see a dr!

My app is on the 17th, so i was faced with quite a wait from the 21st Nov, which was when i found out i was pregnant haha!

xx

:haha: well i just gave my drs a bell recepcionist was very helpful or so i thought.......she firstly wished me luck very kind and much appreciated ..then she made me first midwife app for 21st dec:happydance:.or so i thought and told her about my recent loss and my slight concerns although backed up by loads of positivity and requested she help me sort out an early scan at hosp at epu ....she gave me number for antenatal clinic at hosp to sort out myself.......midwife who answered was not very helpful put me throgh to epu but told no one is there now and to leave a message with my name and concerns which i feel will make me eligible for an early scan..........so i did do, then lady from drs rang me back and told me she had found another number for the midwifes office and that she had cancelled my app at drs with midwife as they would sort me out!! Well rang no answer no voicemail option none the wiser......:growlmad:

can anyone help with this ? What should i do now also not sure if i need a special shot as im r- blood type and i had to have one when i delivered DS but that was ten yrs ago :wacko:

I saw my Doctor on Monday who referred me to the midwifery team. By Thursday I had an envelope through the door with my maternity notes in it and an appointment with the midwives for 21st December.

Ohhhh all you girls are getting your midwife appointments when I saw the doctor last Tuesday she said the midwife will call or send a letter
wonder when I will get it - they better hurry up if they want to do it before Xmas

Xxx

Congrats and Welcome to all the new ladies! Caroline and Love_Krystal, if we have a girl her name will be Caroline- I'm hoping you are my good luck charm as I really want a girl this time!!!

:) that's cool! I absolutely love the name Caroline. It rings with such class and is so girly! :) although I do not feel like this baby is a girl, I hope to have a little girl somewhere in the future to give the name to!

Have you come up with boys names? My DS is named after my husband, he's actually the third (III) so he goes by Tripp, I didn't like that nickname at first, but now I love it, and it so fits him!

We like Silas, Malachi, & Parker for boys, but we haven't spent a lot of time discussing it, those were just first thoughts! What about you?

Ooh, I really like those, I'm leaning towards John (after my father), but haven't put alot of thought into it yet. We are sure about Caroline b/c that would have been ds's name if he had been a girl!

5 weeks today!

Have you called to make an appointment with the M/W ? they gave me an appointment there and then on the phone, I'm going on Wednesday ... I should be around 6+3 if I've got my ovulation dates right.

The receptionist at the gp's put mycontact details in a book and said the MW would be in touch, it was only Thursday so I'll wait a bit before I panic, just want to get things moving! Good luck with your appt :)

We also have a pregnancy book in my surgery. I'm going down on Monday to discuss my meds with my doctor so will put my name in it then. The midwife picks it up every Thursday :)

I am 6 weeks today, woohoo!

aND I cant wait for our scan on Monday!

Wow, everyone seems to get seen really early elsewhere.
I confirmed my pregnancy with the doctor at 4 weeks and now I won't see a Midwife till I'm 10 weeks gone in January. We haven't had any post for a couple of days due to the snow, but I am certain that I won't get a scan till mid January at the earliest.

I know this is my second child, but I feel pretty isolated for the next month or so. Thank goodness that it's Christmas and my little girls birthday or i'ld be going nuts with the long wait!

I am 6 weeks today, woohoo!

aND I cant wait for our scan on Monday!

Yayyy - ohhh can't wait to see the pics - are you going private

I really hope to see a heartbeat!

Its covered in our insurance, my fs wanted to see us and make sure everything is ok and then at 8 weeks i can go to the gynea.

How is everyone? I had some weird shooting pains in my boobs, hope this is normal!

I'm shattered, feel like I've got the bloody flu :(
Otherwise same old symptoms, random cramping/stretching, pain in boobs, trouble pooping etc.

Hey ladies, sounds like everyone is doing well for the most part! I'm sorry you feel gross sequeena :hugs: Just keep drinking liquids and take lots of vitamin c!

I found a pair of jeans today, woohooo! Heading to the store in a few and I'm getting some sweat pants. I have a feeling I'll be living in them for the next 7 or so months.

5 weeks today!

The receptionist at the gp's put mycontact details in a book and said the MW would be in touch, it was only Thursday so I'll wait a bit before I panic, just want to get things moving! Good luck with your appt :)

Thanks :) Hope you get your appointment soon, just nice to have it sooner for piece of mind :)

Hi ladies, got our Christmas Tree up, it makes the house look so pretty! TaNasha- that's so exciting that you have your scan on Monday, I'm jealous!!! Nothing new to report here, same sore boobs, fatigue, and maybe nausea.

Glad everyones doing well, scans sound so exciting!! :D tanasha - I get those pains at night but have a bath n massage them gently seems to help!!

Tonight I left work early as was puking and heaving at everything, going all hot n sweaty etc, so horrid :0( never thought it would get this bad & dunno wether to use buccastem I have If they're safe or not, nhs direct has 18 hour wait for call back!!! :( I can't sleep it's that bad xx

i had some brown CM and just now again when i wiped. should i be worried?
I am freaking out!

Oooooh can I join please? My first pregnancy group; feels so weird! It is so exciting to be having a summer baby :dance:
We found out yesterday and are due about 14th August.
Happy and Healthy 9 months to everyone! xxx

i had some brown CM and just now again when i wiped. should i be worried?
I am freaking out!
I wouldn't freak out, lots of women have spotting in early pregnancy. The fact that its brown means its old blood. Plus you have your scan tomorrow so that should put your mind at ease!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->