**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Oooooh can I join please? My first pregnancy group; feels so weird! It is so exciting to be having a summer baby :dance:
We found out yesterday and are due about 14th August.
Happy and Healthy 9 months to everyone! xxx

Congratulations :) only really 8 months, time to start ticking those days off. Still seems like such a long way off, but happy and healthy 8 months :)

most of these threads kick around in the groups section! I'm due July 17th but because of long cycles baby measures a few days small so could be due later. Due to go for booking in 23rd Dec. This is my 2nd baby [hopefully] after TTC for 16/17 mo and 7 early losses. I have a 21mo old who is my life, she is totally amazing :]

Hello and welcome to all of the new ladies! I hope everyone is feeling alright today. I woke up with some mild nausea (surprise), but other than that I'm good. Once again I'm forcing a pear down for breakfast so I can take my prenatal. So far I've had good luck with things staying down, hopefully that sticks.

I got my first symptoms! shooting pains in boobies LOL!

All is well here, lazy Sunday, put up decorations and ate food! :D

Oooooh can I join please? My first pregnancy group; feels so weird! It is so exciting to be having a summer baby :dance:

Congratulations :) only really 8 months, time to start ticking those days off. Still seems like such a long way off, but happy and healthy 8 months :)

Hehe! I never really thought of that, it is only 8 really once you find out! Wow. Bet it is going to fly by!

Congratulations SilverWillow.............is this your first baby? x

Hey ladies.........how is everyone tonight?

I'm 5 weeks today, woo hoo.........another mini milestone!

Put our Christmas tree up today and now I'm absolutely shattered.

Got a bit of cramp today but nothing too sore. Got quite a sore lower back too, not sure if that's normal. Anyone else had this? xx

I feel I've reached a milestone today too - 6 weeks.
But I feel the real TWW starts now - when I hit 8 weeks I'll feel much more confident..

Last night was the first real fatigue I've felt - couldn't enjoy my work Christmas party .. oh well

Still no nausea at all..

This is my first pregnancy, due on 24th of July which happens to be mine and my mother's birthday! You can imagine how pleased I was to find that out, especially as this was an unplanned baby.

I know LO probably won't arrive on time but the fact that he/she is due that date is enough to make me so happy.

I ate bacon! :happydance: That sounds incredibly stupid, but it was something other than a bagel so I'm ecstatic to say the least. Granted, now my stomach hates me, but it was so worth it :cloud9:

Now laying on the couch all day and watching movies trying to get rid of this nausea :sleep:

Is anyone else noticing that they are losing less hair than they used to? I've read it's a pregnancy symptom, but I was surprised at how quickly it happened! I used to clog the shower drain every morning, and now I only lose a dozen or so hairs every morning! I already have really thick, curly hair... this is going to be interesting!

Hi ladies im having a mc, so i am back to TTC

Hope you all have fabulous pregnancies and cute babies!

xx

Hello there :wave: Hope I can join you ladies?

Found a BFP on Tuesday, you won't believe how amazed me and hubby are. We only started TTC this month (19th Nov), taken two tests, one at home and one with nurse... due date should be 12th August (my calcuations... havent gotten an official one yet!) so exciting :)

When did you/are you going to doctors for initial check up?

Congratulations ladies xxx

Hello there :wave: Hope I can join you ladies?

Found a BFP on Tuesday, you won't believe how amazed me and hubby are. We only started TTC this month (19th Nov), taken two tests, one at home and one with nurse... due date should be 12th August (my calcuations... havent gotten an official one yet!) so exciting :)

When did you/are you going to doctors for initial check up?

Congratulations ladies xxx

Congratulations ericacaca.......that's some fast work!!! :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

I've got my first appointment with my midwife on 20th December by which point I'll be 7 weeks so don't think I'll get a scan that early....I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

Any idea when yours will be? x

Hi ladies im having a mc, so i am back to TTC

Hope you all have fabulous pregnancies and cute babies!

xx

Hun, so sorry to hear that. Has it been confirmed? I hope we see you back here very soon!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

TaNasha, I'm so sorry to hear this, I wish I could offer words of wisdom, but nothing can probably help right now.:hugs:

Is anyone else noticing that they are losing less hair than they used to? I've read it's a pregnancy symptom, but I was surprised at how quickly it happened! I used to clog the shower drain every morning, and now I only lose a dozen or so hairs every morning! I already have really thick, curly hair... this is going to be interesting!

I had amazing hair when I was preg with DD, the only thing is how much you lose afterwards!! After I had her it came out in clumps until it was all fine again [I have really thin hair]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->