• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hi all........ got my BFP last weekend and due 20th July (my dates), I'll be 40 on the 24th what a lovely birthday pressie that'll be.....

Congratulations!!!!!! imagine if he / she decides to pop out on your bday hehe!!! xx

There's gonna be a lot of babies born from this thread lol

I rang midwife and have an appointment for 8th December :) should only be 6 and 1/2 weeks then, didn't think I'd get one that soon :) thought I'd have had to wait at least a month.

I was the same hun! mine is booked for the 9th december and il be just past 7 weeks! i thought id have to wait till at leave 8 weeks to 10 weeks!!! not complaining though hehe! im going to book my early scan for 8 weeks i think to break up the wait to 12 week scan!!!! xx

Some symptoms whilst I remember!!!

1) major constipation.
2) boobs heavier and veins more prominent.
3) nausea.
4) heartburn.
5) Major hunger issue (although this is now subsiding).
6) AF pains.

Right im deffo going now x

some of mine were similar!

My boobs have def got bigger and feel more solid if that makes sense, are def heavier!!

Ive had very mild nausea

And im always hungry!!!!!

I also pee a lot!

And i have had mild AF pains since ive known although they have died down today yay!!

Im the opposite of constipation, i poo more regularly and my wind is off the scale! i woke me and OH up this morning!!!! xx

Nice!!! :haha: My OH would not be impressed!! I have to try and be discreet, he doesn't like me passing wind!!! He's a dork!!!

I've been peeing loads too and yes it makes sense (the boobs), mine feel more solid too. Must be the milk ducts etc getting geared up for breastfeeding!!!:baby x

ahhh I dont think i could handle that! Thankfully my OH finds it as amusing as I do! I have a friend like your OH, hes not a londoner by any chance is he LOL! he says all londoners are like it hahaha!

Do you find your nipples sore too?? this morning, cold + bra + tender nipples = rubbing = ouchies!!!!!

JUST TO SAY BIG FAT CONGRATS TO ALL YOU NEW GIRLIES WITH YOUR BFP'S!!! theres so many of us its unreal!!!!!! way to populate hehe!!!! how are you all so early on? any symptoms yet? are you going to tell parents etc asap or wait till 12 weeks? xx

Yeah this thread is growing quick! Congrats everyone! I'm loving the birthday BFPs :D

Fairycake1 that is fab news after such a long wait :happydance:

I am sooooo excited about being pregnant! it is still so unreal!

The only symptoms I have had is a bit of pulling and tugging and burping :haha:
we will be waiting until 12 weeks to tell anyone but I may try and convince him to let me tell my mum at 8 weeks at Christmas

Xxx

Hey girls. Can I join?

Me and DH have been married 3 years, live in York, and been TTC since May 2010. Sadly we had an early mc in July so we have had a tough few months but are SO OVER THE MOON to get our BFP on Saturday. :happydance:

EDD 2 August by my calculations.

Not many symptoms up to now apart from sore bbs that come on a little now and again and feeling really tired hungry.

There's gonna be a lot of babies born from this thread lol

I rang midwife and have an appointment for 8th December :) should only be 6 and 1/2 weeks then, didn't think I'd get one that soon :) thought I'd have had to wait at least a month.

I was the same hun! mine is booked for the 9th december and il be just past 7 weeks! i thought id have to wait till at leave 8 weeks to 10 weeks!!! not complaining though hehe! im going to book my early scan for 8 weeks i think to break up the wait to 12 week scan!!!! xx

I'm quite glad it's sooner rather than later, just be nice to have someone else say yes it's real and your having a baby lol :)

Wow what's this early scan your going to book ? I just thought you had one at 12 weeks and one at 20?

I'm sure the next few weeks will fly by :)

Hi can I join please! Came off the pill in June and am sooooo happy, I got my BFP on sunday on a FRER and then got a 'pregnant 2-3 weeks' on a digi yesterday! All seems very inreal right now! I'm sooo happy but very nervous! Have figured out I'm 4 weeks and 3 days, due date 30th July! :) congrats to everyone! Xxx

Hi all, got faint bfp yesterday and confirmed it with a digi today! estimated due date Aug 2nd! eeeeeeek I am SO excited!

Hi can I join please! Came off the pill in June and am sooooo happy, I got my BFP on sunday on a FRER and then got a 'pregnant 2-3 weeks' on a digi yesterday! All seems very inreal right now! I'm sooo happy but very nervous! Have figured out I'm 4 weeks and 3 days, due date 30th July! :) congrats to everyone! Xxx

Congratulations :) I'm a day behind you ,4 weeks and 2 days due on 31st July according to my calculations :) is this your 1st ?

I'm getting itchy/tingly nipples, and a bit of heartburn but that's it at the moment - how's everyone else for symptoms?

I'm getting itchy/tingly nipples, and a bit of heartburn but that's it at the moment - how's everyone else for symptoms?

Tummy ache - stretching feeling and sometimes feels slightly like AF cramp. Heartburn tonight and i'm SO exhausted.

Congratulations :) I'm a day behind you ,4 weeks and 2 days due on 31st July according to my calculations :) is this your 1st ?

Aww congrats to you! Maybe we can be buddies? :haha: how are you gettin on ?any symptoms? xx

Hi! I went to the doc and she estimated my due date to be July 21. I had estimated it to be around July 26-29. Is this group still for me? Should I start a 'mid-July' group? :winkwink:

Dont know if I should be over here just yet, faint bfp's and just wanted to say hi.. :)
I have been ttc since june of 2008.. loooong time..

Hey all!

I'm at 5+4 today, EDD of July 22. My first doctor's appointment is Thursday, and I'm SOOOO excited! DH and I had been trying for 4 months (we're both 28, this will be our first).

My symptoms have been all over the map, really... nausea, tiredness, and most lately some light cramping and extreme gas. Last night I had insatiable hunger!

We're keeping it a secret until Christmas... does anyone have any good ideas for telling our parents on Christmas morning?

Hey all!

I'm at 5+4 today, EDD of July 22. My first doctor's appointment is Thursday, and I'm SOOOO excited! DH and I had been trying for 4 months (we're both 28, this will be our first).

My symptoms have been all over the map, really... nausea, tiredness, and most lately some light cramping and extreme gas. Last night I had insatiable hunger!

We're keeping it a secret until Christmas... does anyone have any good ideas for telling our parents on Christmas morning?

Hi Squeaker! Our plan is to surprise my brother and his family while we're visiting for Christmas. We will bring our stockings and hang them next to their stockings...but, we will add an extra stocking and see who picks up on it first! Just an idea, if you want to do something like that for your parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->