**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

yes they will !

I spent all of yesterday watching the baby shows on TLC & Discov. Health ...:) I have had DH watch them with me a couple times haha, the whole birth process kind of freaks us both out, so I am trying to warm him up! haha!

Kit you and I are just a state away! haha

TaNasha, so glad to hear! Will be praying for your scan on Monday!

I'm actually from Alabama, or at least was born there :haha:
Lived in GA most my life though

I was in Florida for a few years, yay for the South :happydance: I love it here, since it's home, but I miss the food in the south :cry:

Thats cool ! I have lived in Bama my whole life! ..I LOVE THE SOUTH! I love to travel, but I love where home is :)

I got my BFP last week!! I'm guessing I'm due 8/8/2011! This is our first and I'm so excited and can't wait! Guess that puts me in this group! I'm new to this site and I'm happy to have a forum to go to and talk to people about what I'm going through. My sister is pregnant too! She's due 8/1/2011 so we are going through EVERYTHING together!

Hiya ladies!!! Midwife appointment went well today basically loadsa paperwork and booking for bloods etc she seems lovely :) so very happy about that :)
No more symptoms today still not craving any foods thought of some foods make me feel a little yukky but nothing major!! Just made some yummy looking cakes choc with brandy buttercream icing!!! None for me tho!!! :(

Hiya ladies!!! Midwife appointment went well today basically loadsa paperwork and booking for bloods etc she seems lovely :) so very happy about that :)
No more symptoms today still not craving any foods thought of some foods make me feel a little yukky but nothing major!! Just made some yummy looking cakes choc with brandy buttercream icing!!! None for me tho!!! :(

Glad your appt went well!!! Those cakes sound delish though!!!

Okay, I went food happy. I got hungry, and actually wanted food so I ate a can and a half of chili......starting to regret that :sick:

They look and smell it tooooooo :(
Thislife, chilli really???? Put the toilet paper in freezer ready lol

They look and smell it tooooooo :(
Thislife, chilli really???? Put the toilet paper in freezer ready lol

Actually, surprisingly I've been good with chili. It's weird:wacko: But I had a can and a half, I need to remind myself I don't have my normal 19 year old appetite anymore. but I was soooo hungryyy:cry:

I'm going to go take a bath and lay down, see you later ladies!

So I just found a lady on Craigslist that has brand new baby furniture, but she has to move overseas so she's giving away the furniture and a bunch of clothes and such. This could help SO much! Keep your FX for me ladies!

Just a warning I had a king sized water bed suite for sale on craigslist a couple months ago and a man e-mailed me back and forth a few times saying the same thing. He was moving for business to Europe and said that my items would fit perfectly in his new home and would have his assistant take care of the shipping for me and would even send me a check for $300 more than my asking price for the trouble I would have to go through for shipping the items over seas. He said all he needed to send the money order was my full name and address. I never gave it to him as I was weary about the whole deal. He emailed me a total of three times and asked each time for my personal information and saying each time his assistant would take care of the actual shipping. I asked for a phone number about a dozen times and never got one so I took my ad of craigslist and have yet to re-post it. Also about two years ago I was looking for a weenie dog for my grandmother and I had a lady e-mail and tell me that she had two weenie dogs with her and she was doing a mission trip in some overseas country that I cannot remember the name right now but anyways she said she would send me a check to pay for the shipment of the animals on an airline that delivers live cargo to my nearest airport. I asked her a few time for pictures of the dogs but only got one which was blurry and looked quite old from the clothing the people were wearing. She to asked where to send the check but I never gave her the info since for one I do not agree with shipping animals over seas in cargo boxes and two I just got an odd feeling. Both spammers who e-mailed me seemed to have a big issue with typos and misspellings and lots of grammatical errors which could have been easily caught with any email program. So just a fair warning and always ask to see the goods before you buy no matter how trust worthy these people sound.

:thumbup:

Ok so I get migraine headaches anyways but lets add pregnancy on top of that and BAM! You get super migraine headaches! :wacko: My head feels as if someone as struck me with an axe and it is stuck...:bike: I don't know if it is my pregnancy induced insomnia:coffee: (which is a whole nother issue I wish to speak to you ladies about) which has caused the onset of these or if it is hormone related. Before I was pregnant I had a prescription for migraine headaches and when that ran low since it was expensive I would just use Excedrin extra strength migraine. Now I cannot use either and some dumb A somewhere though that regular Tylenol or baby asprin is sufficient enough to calm the qualms of pregnancy:rofl:.... really....have the never been pregnant before? While I am bitching can I also say that whoever the designer is for Targets maternity wear has also NEVER been pregnant and has also NEVER hung out with a preggo chick before. :growlmad:
Thats all I got to say about that.
(LOVE Forest Gump ):blush:

Ok so I get migraine headaches anyways but lets add pregnancy on top of that and BAM! You get super migraine headaches! :wacko: My head feels as if someone as struck me with an axe and it is stuck...:bike: I don't know if it is my pregnancy induced insomnia:coffee: (which is a whole nother issue I wish to speak to you ladies about) which has caused the onset of these or if it is hormone related. Before I was pregnant I had a prescription for migraine headaches and when that ran low since it was expensive I would just use Excedrin extra strength migraine. Now I cannot use either and some dumb A somewhere though that regular Tylenol or baby asprin is sufficient enough to calm the qualms of pregnancy:rofl:.... really....have the never been pregnant before? While I am bitching can I also say that whoever the designer is for Targets maternity wear has also NEVER been pregnant and has also NEVER hung out with a preggo chick before. :growlmad:
Thats all I got to say about that.
(LOVE Forest Gump ):blush:

I too suffer from migranes, and yeah the pregnancy just makes it worse. I've found that putting some honey in hot water helps since we can't have tea. Also, a cool wash cloth across your head helps too. I actually just woke up from a nap in attempt to get rid of one, wasn't so successful. I'm going to talk to my dr on the 17th and ask if there's SOMETHING they can give me. I hate these so much.

Also, check out Old Navy for maternity stuff, they've been a lifesaver for me!

So I just found a lady on Craigslist that has brand new baby furniture, but she has to move overseas so she's giving away the furniture and a bunch of clothes and such. This could help SO much! Keep your FX for me ladies!

Just a warning I had a king sized water bed suite for sale on craigslist a couple months ago and a man e-mailed me back and forth a few times saying the same thing. He was moving for business to Europe and said that my items would fit perfectly in his new home and would have his assistant take care of the shipping for me and would even send me a check for $300 more than my asking price for the trouble I would have to go through for shipping the items over seas. He said all he needed to send the money order was my full name and address. I never gave it to him as I was weary about the whole deal. He emailed me a total of three times and asked each time for my personal information and saying each time his assistant would take care of the actual shipping. I asked for a phone number about a dozen times and never got one so I took my ad of craigslist and have yet to re-post it. Also about two years ago I was looking for a weenie dog for my grandmother and I had a lady e-mail and tell me that she had two weenie dogs with her and she was doing a mission trip in some overseas country that I cannot remember the name right now but anyways she said she would send me a check to pay for the shipment of the animals on an airline that delivers live cargo to my nearest airport. I asked her a few time for pictures of the dogs but only got one which was blurry and looked quite old from the clothing the people were wearing. She to asked where to send the check but I never gave her the info since for one I do not agree with shipping animals over seas in cargo boxes and two I just got an odd feeling. Both spammers who e-mailed me seemed to have a big issue with typos and misspellings and lots of grammatical errors which could have been easily caught with any email program. So just a fair warning and always ask to see the goods before you buy no matter how trust worthy these people sound.

:thumbup:

We don't do shipping stuff, only local things we can see. Craigslist has some wonderful deals as long as you're careful. I'm thinking it's going to save a lot of money baby wise:happydance:

had my scan today all went well and saw a lovely heartbeat! so relieved :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh Mum2Miller that is wonderful news!!! xx

AFM I had a slight amount of blood in my CM yesterday. Only a tiny streak but enough to scare the heck out of me. So far so good and nothing else but wish I could get an early scan to put my mind at rest.

had my scan today all went well and saw a lovely heartbeat! so relieved :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fab news!! :hugs:

mrphyemma that would freak me out too! But from so many posts on here, I think the general consensus is that it is normal and experienced by many women. I had some heavy bleeding last time, all was well :hugs:

stucknthecity hope the migrane f's off soon! I've only ever had two, not something I'd ever like to repeat! First time I went to A & E as I thought I was having a stroke or brain haemorage!! :dohh:

Do you know what? I hope no-one takes offence to this post, but I am looking forward to when I can move over to 2nd tri! Is it just me,or is everyone all doom & gloom? There seems to be a lot of obsessive testing and worrying about every little twinge (I understand those who have had multiple MCs feeling ultra cautious), but really ladies......you are pregnant - this should be an exciting time filled with joy, not dread and worry!
Everyone should just chill out, relax, and look forward to what is to come!!! :flower: :hug:

I can't wait to move over to 2nd tri but when you've had losses you can't help but be terrified.

i agree with you sequeena, when its a first pregnancy or you've had all successful pregnancies you dont think about the bad statistics and things that can go wrong. when you have had losses its all you think about and analyze everything. It would be amazing not to worry but i lost my son at 35 weeks so until this one is in my arms and healthy and well the worry wont go away. They say when you have a loss you lose your innocence about pregnancy i would do anything to get that back but you can't. Im not offended by your comment at all i just also understand why a lot of expectant mums are worried cause unfortunately pregnancy isnt all fairytale endings. That being said i also think its important to try and relax and if you are stressing its not good for your body either so if you can find a way to relax it helps. i do a quick pregnancy meditation each night to relax myself, i find it really helps. hope everyones doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->