**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

:hugs: mum2miller you're so strong xx

Just for the record I'm not offended at all. I see a lot of questions in first tri and think 'wtf!!!' but if it makes people feel better than they can ask away.

Well I've been sick twice now :( bleh!

ohh feel better sequeena, ive been sick since 3dpo and its full on all day non stop but my ob said its a good sign of a strong pregnancy plus i found this article if anyone is interested on MS being a good thing... made me feel good about being so sick.

https://www.drdonnica.com/articles/00000187-001.htm

Whee!! Midwife just bumped me up to 6 weeks 2 days, my first appt with her is on Sunday :D

I understand that it would be nice to just "enjoy" the first tri, but after early losses, that becomes difficult. I like to come on here to share my fears and get support and advice from others, and I really have appreciated being able to share and get support, thank you ladies who understand!

Heck, even without having a MC it's nerve wracking especially since many of us haven't been to our first appointment yet even! So that's really hard, just now knowing what's going on.

Anyway, I hope everyone is feeling alright today!

My body is really making up for the 2 days that I was feeling good. My no morning sickness streak is over and done with :cry: I guess it's a good thing, but I didn't get any sleep because I was sick all night.

8 Days until my appointment, I definitely can't wait!

I'm buggered too. Sick 3 times and the cold has caught up with me :(

My appointment is in 3 days :happydance:

hi all, i'm a mid-winter dreamer, being in South Africa and the Southern Hemisphere means my little one will be born in winter, July 2011.

Enjoying all the forum posts here, this is my first pregnancy so i have a lot of questions. I am eight weeks, due for my first appointment with the obgyn on Tuesday - i will be nine weeks by then - have no idea what to expect!

I think the main thing i am looking forward to is for hubby to see the dr go through whatever he's going to do, and then he will feel that this baby is really happening. sometimes i think it's hard for the guy to "feel" it until they "see" it, whereas our bodies are letting us know everyday that something's up!

I was breezing through pregnancy until two weeks ago, now i feel nauseus all the time and just a bit off colour.

hi all, i'm a mid-winter dreamer, being in South Africa and the Southern Hemisphere means my little one will be born in winter, July 2011.

Enjoying all the forum posts here, this is my first pregnancy so i have a lot of questions. I am eight weeks, due for my first appointment with the obgyn on Tuesday - i will be nine weeks by then - have no idea what to expect!

I think the main thing i am looking forward to is for hubby to see the dr go through whatever he's going to do, and then he will feel that this baby is really happening. sometimes i think it's hard for the guy to "feel" it until they "see" it, whereas our bodies are letting us know everyday that something's up!

I was breezing through pregnancy until two weeks ago, now i feel nauseus all the time and just a bit off colour.

Hi! Im from South Africa originally! I now live with my dutch DH in Holland though..

Mumtomiller, YAY! That's exciting to hear!

leafygreenmum, It is my first baby, & i've never has a m/c never been pregnant before actually. However, I've experiences the reality of pregnancy loss so close through my close friends and family, and my heart has been broken through those losses so much that I cant deny the reality of that. At the same time, I have no basis for what I am going through, so everything can be really scary, esp when I do not know if something is normal or not. This hasn't made my life all doom & gloom though, but pushed me to rely on the Lord, and pray more to one who I believe gave me the life that is within me. Knowing that no matter what happens, good or bad, He is Sovereign and I trust him. I quote Psalms 139 to myself to remind me that I do not have control, therefore no reason to worry! :)

I can't wait to move to 2nd tri either! The stomach problems I've had have made me miserable, & almost unable to function & I am not even throwing up!!! I am ready for that to pass! Actually I can't wait for my appt in 8 days! haha I appreciate the help and openness here in 1st though! I have gotten lots of good advice and had my mind settled more than once by others going through the same things as me! I think there is some gloom here, because there are those who do experience loss, or trials along the way...but I think it is important to be sensitive to that and supportive, because you never know, you could be in the same situation one day..& What a blessing to have encouragement and support and comfort through such an emotionally straining time. :)

I pray that we will all be in 2nd tri soon, knowing our LO's are thriving & excited & enjoying our pregnancies together!!! :)

I agree I cannot wait for 2nd trimester because they say that is when you feel the best and can actually enjoy your pregnancy! I had one mmc at the end of September but was not really sure how to feel about something I did not know a bout in the first place. So now with this pregnancy even though I have already seen baby and heartbeat twice I cannot help but to think everyday that something is going to go wrong. I have had no bleeding and no spotting so I have no reason to be as scared as other women but I am overweight, I have PCOS, high blood pressure , insulin resistance , and chronic bladder infections so my risk is still pretty high. What happens if I go in for my next appointment and they tell me my baby has stopped growing? What happens if I develop some life threatning situation due to all my health issues? There are a lot of what if's every women will go through and this entire forum is devoted to making sure we have a space to get the support we need. Some ones what if could be as simple as what if I go into labor on this day instead of this day and some can be as serious as the ones I mentioned before and then some. I don't think anyone has a right to "complain" about other peoples fears and thoughts when this is a place that is designed to share those specific feelings. I am not personally offended by the OP but some women will be so it is always important to think before you type even if you are in an area of the forum where you think it is safe because a lot of people read everywhere in this forum.

Hi all! Mind if I join?? I've been stalking for a bit, but finding these pg threads so overwhelming!! There's a lot more members now than when I was pg with my 1st! :)

Anyway, Bella is 18 months old now. We have our first visit and scan set for 8.5 weeks. :)

~Karen

(ps - morning sickness is kicking in fierce these days!)

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! ps. I love the name Bella/Isabella and is my no.1 choice if tummy bean is a girl hehe! :) xxx

Well said ladies, I'm glad we can all be supportive of one another!

:hi:

Can i join you?!? I'm Jules and i'm 28

I found out i was expecting my 2nd two days ago and we are really excited about it :happydance:

Not sure how far i am to be honest i think maybe 4 and a bit weeks. I have a 28 month old girl already.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Wow I'm gone for an hour and we have new members! Welcome ladies! Happy and healthy 9 months to every one!!!!

Hi Girls, Went for an early scan this morning and everything was good. They saw everything:thumbup:. It was amazing but very emotional. I am now going to try and enjoy this pregancy and not worry. My EDD has got a bit later to the 4th August but it will probably change again I suspect.

Thanks for you support.

Hi Girls, Went for an early scan this morning and everything was good. They saw everything:thumbup:. It was amazing but very emotional. I am now going to try and enjoy this pregancy and not worry. My EDD has got a bit later to the 4th August but it will probably change again I suspect.

Thanks for you support.

Congrats!!!! I know you were excited to see little bean!!! i can't WAIT til I finally have my scan...Jan 3rd seems like forever away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->