**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hi Girls, Went for an early scan this morning and everything was good. They saw everything:thumbup:. It was amazing but very emotional. I am now going to try and enjoy this pregancy and not worry. My EDD has got a bit later to the 4th August but it will probably change again I suspect.

Thanks for you support.

CONGRATS TIDYROOM! Thats so exciting! I cant wait for mine the 17th! I am almost positive I will be pushed back to the 4th, bc although I didnt use a opk, I am fairly positive I ovulated later! I am so happy that you can relax & enjoy now!

Hello ladies,

I had my first appointment with one of my local midwife team, nothing really much to report, took my name address etc and worked out dates, gave me some reading material and said I'd hear from them for my booking in appointment mid January and that they would arrange my dating scan around that time too.

So no testing, no checking of heartbeat and no bloods taken, I'm guessing that will all be done at my booking in appointment, which Is still 5/6 weeks away, so as bad as this sounds I simply cannot wait for Xmas to be over so I can get to Jan and nearer to scan :)

Hope all are well :)

Hi Girls, Went for an early scan this morning and everything was good. They saw everything:thumbup:. It was amazing but very emotional. I am now going to try and enjoy this pregancy and not worry. My EDD has got a bit later to the 4th August but it will probably change again I suspect.

Thanks for you support.

Awwww!! i am very happy for you!!! i was exactly the same i cried!!! they also put me later than where i thought i was!!!! :happydance:

evening ladies!! what an emotional day i have had i have been angry and upset all day been horrid!!! only nice thing about my day was pancakes soooooo yummy :)
has anyone else been like this!!
3hours sleep probably didnt help woke up feeling very yukky still not actually been sick just feeling worse and worse!!!

evening ladies!! what an emotional day i have had i have been angry and upset all day been horrid!!! only nice thing about my day was pancakes soooooo yummy :)
has anyone else been like this!!
3hours sleep probably didnt help woke up feeling very yukky still not actually been sick just feeling worse and worse!!!

I've had those days!!! Was like that last week...had a HORRIBLE cold, got hardly any sleep, but the pancakes DOO sound yummy......yummy enough that pancakes and sausage just MIGHT be my supper tonite!!! Yum!! Ty for making me crave pancakes!! :happydance::haha:

My meals today have consisted of bread and butter. I would cut up a pear, but I can't stand up long enough so I have to wait for DF to get home.
Ugh I jinxed myself when I was saying I didn't have any ms, this is terrible :cry:

I'm done being a cry baby, glad the appointments went well ladies! I hope everyone is feeling better than I am today! :hugs:

i cant stop crying, im getting soooo angry at dh feel sooooo alone at the moment :(

hope your ok, whats going on? only if you feel comfortable saying.

awww thank you mumtomiller!!!
i really am just being pathetic!!! just a very rubbish day at work, arguing with dh over him being well an idiot, generally not very good at this time of year it has always been very emotional i do feel i am being rather pathetic i know ladies on here have massive worries in comparison!!!

i really am just being pathetic!!! just a very rubbish day at work, arguing with dh over him being well an idiot, generally not very good at this time of year it has always been very emotional i do feel i am being rather pathetic i know ladies on here have massive worries in comparison!!!

Psh hormones get the best of us all, don't worry hon. And, he's a man...it's that "y" chromosone that they have:hugs:

Psh hormones get the best of us all, don't worry hon. And, he's a man...it's that "y" chromosone that they have:hugs:

aww thank u hun!! just wish wasnt on my own at the moment u know?!!? :cry:
are u ok today? saw you deleted your profile?!!:hugs:

Yeah, I'm fine. Just mix the hormones with a bunch of rich kids saying how bad their lives are, it irks me. Plus, I specifically told this girl not to say anything about the baby, and she put it as her status. My life is hectic enough, I just don't need to worry about anyone else you know?

I've got the virus that's going round my area :( have to go to the docs tomorrow

Yeah, I'm fine. Just mix the hormones with a bunch of rich kids saying how bad their lives are, it irks me. Plus, I specifically told this girl not to say anything about the baby, and she put it as her status. My life is hectic enough, I just don't need to worry about anyone else you know?

aww i know exactly how u feel!!! if it makes you feel better where i work i am the gossip everyone talking about how they think i am pregnant etc its soooooo annoying i think i have told my 3 closest friends, the personel at work (i needed risk assessment done straight away!!) my sister and dad, now all my family know, and everyone at work!!!
bloody hormones eh!!!
ps some rich kids have it so hard eh!!! grrrrr

Hello! I just realized I never said hi in this thread. I'm due July 22nd. I'm considered high risk because I have a blood clotting disorder, so I've already been to the high risk OB for a visit and met with the midwife this past week! We weren't able to hear the heartbeat, but she says everything appears to be the right size for 7.5-8 weeks. I'm going back right before Christmas so they can listen for the heartbeat again.

I had a MMC in 2009, so I'm really nervous and can't wait for some confirmation that there's something really going on in there. I feel awful -nausea, exhaustion- though, so I am hopeful that means that things are as they should be. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->