**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

awww thank you mumtomiller!!!
i really am just being pathetic!!! just a very rubbish day at work, arguing with dh over him being well an idiot, generally not very good at this time of year it has always been very emotional i do feel i am being rather pathetic i know ladies on here have massive worries in comparison!!!

Psh hormones get the best of us all, don't worry hon. And, he's a man...it's that "y" chromosone that they have:hugs:

aww thank u hun!! just wish wasnt on my own at the moment u know?!!? :cry:
are u ok today? saw you deleted your profile?!!:hugs:

Yeah, I'm fine. Just mix the hormones with a bunch of rich kids saying how bad their lives are, it irks me. Plus, I specifically told this girl not to say anything about the baby, and she put it as her status. My life is hectic enough, I just don't need to worry about anyone else you know?

aww i know exactly how u feel!!! if it makes you feel better where i work i am the gossip everyone talking about how they think i am pregnant etc its soooooo annoying i think i have told my 3 closest friends, the personel at work (i needed risk assessment done straight away!!) my sister and dad, now all my family know, and everyone at work!!!
bloody hormones eh!!!
ps some rich kids have it so hard eh!!! grrrrr

Must be rough huh? I mean I have a friend who's Dad is the former CEO of Chase Credit Cards and AT&T, and she's my best friend. She's the nicest girl in the world. Hell, she's already bought me a nursery bedding set and a ton of stuff, she's the least stuck up person I know

i havent found dh overly helpful. smetimes he surprises me but tbh atm its prob more me being a total crazy emotional hormonal morning sick person. he says there is only so much he can put up with you need to calmd down blah blah blah.... easy for him to say. but then he will surprise me and cook dinner when im sick. i think its just hard for them to adjust to all the hormones and us being well crazy. i havent worked since losing ds but if i was there it would be a night mare. my boss told me when Miller died "survival of the fittest" :shock: i told her she has no idea what happened and shouldnt comment on things she knows nothing about. i havent spoken to them since as far as they are concerned im on a 2 year career break.

sequeena thats no good about the virus. is it a tummy bug?

I've got the virus that's going round my area :( have to go to the docs tomorrow

there is soooooo many virus's going around at the moment!!! yuk!!!

It's crap :( I feel terrible. My throat is the worst though, it's so raw :cry:

have you tried hot water, lemon and honey?!
gargle with salt water, helps kill off infections!!
xx
i've been trying sooooo hard to stay away from bugs hard when you work in a supermarket!!! i think i am starting to come down with something now!! i might have a steam later help unblock sinus etc hope you feel better!!!!

i havent found dh overly helpful. smetimes he surprises me but tbh atm its prob more me being a total crazy emotional hormonal morning sick person. he says there is only so much he can put up with you need to calmd down blah blah blah.... easy for him to say. but then he will surprise me and cook dinner when im sick. i think its just hard for them to adjust to all the hormones and us being well crazy. i havent worked since losing ds but if i was there it would be a night mare. my boss told me when Miller dies "survival of the fittest" :shock: i told her she has no idea what happened and shouldnt comment on things she knows nothing about. i havent spoken to them since as far as they are concerned im on a 2 year career break.

Df has been pretty good. He just goes and turns up the music in the office when I go in the bathroom to go on my 20 minute ms rampage hahahaa. He's been cooking and stuff though. Still, he doesn't come close to understanding. None of them do.

Not a tummy bug thank god feels like a cold but I've been told loads of people are the same as me.

I have gargled salt water but have no honey or lemon :( I'm just drinking water when I can and laying in bed x

jsut read your ticker, its so true last night i was :sick: and the whole time all i could think was gosh i need to clean behind the toilet better lol. the joys of pregnancy i also had to completely clean out the frisge yesterday cause i thought it had an odd smell dh says im crazy he cant smell anything but i know it was there.

Must be rough huh? I mean I have a friend who's Dad is the former CEO of Chase Credit Cards and AT&T, and she's my best friend. She's the nicest girl in the world. Hell, she's already bought me a nursery bedding set and a ton of stuff, she's the least stuck up person I know[/QUOTE]

aww wow she sounds like a fantastic friend!!
like i said i have 3 most amazing friends 1 in particular she has been putting up with me phoning her up at all hours crying she is such an amazing girl and gonna make a fab fake auntie!!!

i had the flu from just before i found out i was pregnant for about 10 days it was awful and you cant really take anything bar panadol. but steaming did help to clear the nose and i bought fess spray (dont know if you have that there but its just like a nasal saline solution) cause its completely natural, that helped too.

Not a tummy bug thank god feels like a cold but I've been told loads of people are the same as me.

I have gargled salt water but have no honey or lemon :( I'm just drinking water when I can and laying in bed x

i would try any warm drink helps sooothe throat!! or even something like ice cream numb it!! I used to get tonsilitus and sinusitus all the time!!! usually i would reccomend baileys on ice!!
hopefully docs can give you something!!

Also, you are allowed to take 500 mg of vitamin c a day while pregnant, so that'll help boost your immune system and kick it out. Also, as weird as it sounds, get pedialyte popsicles. THey're of awesome vitamins

I have no idea what those are sorry thislife xx

OH is picking up some soothers tonight from work. Mmm peach soothers :D

Also, my phlegm and snot (sorry!) is clear, that's a good thing right? If I had the flu or something it would be green wouldn't it?

Also, my phlegm and snot (sorry!) is clear, that's a good thing right? If I had the flu or something it would be green wouldn't it?

Ah it's probably a US thing. And yeah, the fact that it's clear just means you're congested :hugs:

i havent found dh overly helpful. smetimes he surprises me but tbh atm its prob more me being a total crazy emotional hormonal morning sick person. he says there is only so much he can put up with you need to calmd down blah blah blah.... easy for him to say. but then he will surprise me and cook dinner when im sick. i think its just hard for them to adjust to all the hormones and us being well crazy. i havent worked since losing ds but if i was there it would be a night mare. my boss told me when Miller died "survival of the fittest" :shock: i told her she has no idea what happened and shouldnt comment on things she knows nothing about. i havent spoken to them since as far as they are concerned im on a 2 year career break.

men!! i find myself getting annoyed as i seem to have to sacrafice everything, yet he doesn't!! for example tonight where he has gone it has a free bar so of course he couldnt drive he had to drink after day i've had a would love a glass of wine ( i ususaly would after bad day at work!!)
i dont think he has the slightest idea really!! saying that last night he was lovely he slept on sofa so i could try and sleep ( havent been sleep well recently!!)
How on earth did u not punch your boss????? that is the most disgusting thing i have ever heard!!! :hugs:
I really respect you, you are such a strong lady!!! xx

i was told we can have paracetamol!
i'm not sure about asprin ( i'm allergic!)

i was told we can have paracetamol!
i'm not sure about asprin ( i'm allergic!)

No aspirin!!! The only thing we're allowed to have is tylonel

you shouldnt have aspirin unless its prescribed for a particular pregnancy condition cause it thins the blood and i dont think you can have soothers well the brand soothers here might be different there. but check whats in them and google it try and go more natural if possible anything with numbing stuff you shouldnt have unless its different there.

thankyou coalie xx sometimes men surprise you lol rarely but it can happen.

I agree I cannot wait for 2nd trimester because they say that is when you feel the best and can actually enjoy your pregnancy! I had one mmc at the end of September but was not really sure how to feel about something I did not know a bout in the first place. So now with this pregnancy even though I have already seen baby and heartbeat twice I cannot help but to think everyday that something is going to go wrong. I have had no bleeding and no spotting so I have no reason to be as scared as other women but I am overweight, I have PCOS, high blood pressure , insulin resistance , and chronic bladder infections so my risk is still pretty high. What happens if I go in for my next appointment and they tell me my baby has stopped growing? What happens if I develop some life threatning situation due to all my health issues? There are a lot of what if's every women will go through and this entire forum is devoted to making sure we have a space to get the support we need. Some ones what if could be as simple as what if I go into labor on this day instead of this day and some can be as serious as the ones I mentioned before and then some. I don't think anyone has a right to "complain" about other peoples fears and thoughts when this is a place that is designed to share those specific feelings. I am not personally offended by the OP but some women will be so it is always important to think before you type even if you are in an area of the forum where you think it is safe because a lot of people read everywhere in this forum.

FYI, I wasn't 'complaining' about people voicing their fears, in fact I have been very supportive to people who are experiencing problems or potential problems,
I just feel that there are a lot of people who are just waiting for something to go wrong with their pregnancy, when they would be better off focussing 'positive' energy on their baby, rather than being negative.
There are parts of the forum that are dedicated to those who have experienced loss.

I just ran out of water and the only thing near me is a bottle of pepsi max... I've left the lid off so it goes flat. OH isn't going to be happy that I ruined his pop :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->