**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

i did that too sequeena but with lemonade i put a label on it teagans lemonade dont drink, its back in the fridge now so it goes cold. i dont think i could handle hot and flat lemonade but cold flat ill deal with.

you shouldnt have aspirin unless its prescribed for a particular pregnancy condition cause it thins the blood and i dont think you can have soothers well the brand soothers here might be different there. but check whats in them and google it try and go more natural if possible anything with numbing stuff you shouldnt have unless its different there.

thankyou coalie xx sometimes men surprise you lol rarely but it can happen.

i hope so!!! :hugs:

thank you ladies for all your support this evening even if i have been a bit pathetic!! :p
i now have a weird rash on my hands just noticed it!! any one else had this? may try put a photo up if i can figure out how!!

I agree I cannot wait for 2nd trimester because they say that is when you feel the best and can actually enjoy your pregnancy! I had one mmc at the end of September but was not really sure how to feel about something I did not know a bout in the first place. So now with this pregnancy even though I have already seen baby and heartbeat twice I cannot help but to think everyday that something is going to go wrong. I have had no bleeding and no spotting so I have no reason to be as scared as other women but I am overweight, I have PCOS, high blood pressure , insulin resistance , and chronic bladder infections so my risk is still pretty high. What happens if I go in for my next appointment and they tell me my baby has stopped growing? What happens if I develop some life threatning situation due to all my health issues? There are a lot of what if's every women will go through and this entire forum is devoted to making sure we have a space to get the support we need. Some ones what if could be as simple as what if I go into labor on this day instead of this day and some can be as serious as the ones I mentioned before and then some. I don't think anyone has a right to "complain" about other peoples fears and thoughts when this is a place that is designed to share those specific feelings. I am not personally offended by the OP but some women will be so it is always important to think before you type even if you are in an area of the forum where you think it is safe because a lot of people read everywhere in this forum.

FYI, I wasn't 'complaining' about people voicing their fears, in fact I have been very supportive to people who are experiencing problems or potential problems,
I just feel that there are a lot of people who are just waiting for something to go wrong with their pregnancy, when they would be better off focussing 'positive' energy on their baby, rather than being negative.
There are parts of the forum that are dedicated to those who have experienced loss.

i dont think its about positive or negative energy and i dont think that just because we are worried it means we dont have hope for our current pregnancy. i have all the hope in the world and im sure everyone of us is making hopes and dreams for the little life inside us regardless of if we are worried! and yes there are forums for loss but this forum is for anyone due mid july to mid august not just the worry free ones.
so do you think it would be better for everyone who is pregnant again after experiencing a loss to go into their own group?

thank you ladies for all your support this evening even if i have been a bit pathetic!! :p
i now have a weird rash on my hands just noticed it!! any one else had this? may try put a photo up if i can figure out how!!

i havent had it but i saw on a medical show about babies a lady who got a rash all over her body but everything was fine just annoying. hopefully yours will go away though asa quickly as it came. if not just ask your midwife or google rashes during pregnancy.

I just love the way people interpret things to purposefully try to make an argument.
No, I do not think that people who are pregnant after a loss should 'go into their own group', everyone should be welcome in all areas.
Cheer up ladies!

I have this too, but mine is from dry skin I think. :shrug: Did you try some vaseline? Alot of other things just irritate it because they have alcohol and fragrance.

I just love the way people interpret things to purposefully try to make an argument.
No, I do not think that people who are pregnant after a loss should 'go into their own group', everyone should be welcome in all areas.
Cheer up ladies!

you have done the same thing, i was in no way arguing just expressing my feelings as you did. its just very hard to interpret tone in writing. i hope you didnt take offense to my comment.

fingers crossed!!! thank you again!!! i think i am exhausted from crying soooooo much!!
night night lovely ladies!!! xx

I have this too, but mine is from dry skin I think. :shrug: Did you try some vaseline? Alot of other things just irritate it because they have alcohol and fragrance.

ooo i shall try that now!! thank you!! :thumbup:

Do you know what? I hope no-one takes offence to this post, but I am looking forward to when I can move over to 2nd tri! Is it just me,or is everyone all doom & gloom? There seems to be a lot of obsessive testing and worrying about every little twinge (I understand those who have had multiple MCs feeling ultra cautious), but really ladies......you are pregnant - this should be an exciting time filled with joy, not dread and worry!
Everyone should just chill out, relax, and look forward to what is to come!!! :flower: :hug:

Can't see how that is trying to cause an argument. :shrug:

Maybe it is me, maybe I'm a bit bitey tonight, so I think I will just bugger off for now.

i wasnt referring to that i was referring to interpreting things wrongly in regards to my last comment. but you have to see how some ladies would fine that a little upsetting you even thought so yourself by saying "hope no one takes offence" look lets just move on, we obviously have different opinions and i really couldnt be bothered to go on anymore about this. it seems it was just a throw away comment that i have read to much into. hope alls good :)

Evening all

Looks like I've missed some of you as you've already headed off to bed. Welcome and congratulations to our newer posters.

Had a lovely day - nausea, dizziness, wind and tiredness aside - celebrating DS's birthday. Told my M&D about the baby today and they were really excited. It's great when you get that reaction isn't it? We're going to tell DS tomorrow and then OH's family. The more people we tell, the more real it seems.

I don't think I'm long for the forum tonight - very very tired - but I hope wherever you are and whatever you are up to that you stay relaxed, comfortable and happy. We're going to have babies in a few months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs.

Pip x

hi found out im pregnant today it says in the digital3+ so im over 5 weeks. ive got pcos so its really unexpected and im so shocked x

Wow, this thread has really exploded in the past few days!! Congrats to all the new BFP's!!

I still haven't much in the way of MS, but I have been tired and still emotional. DH isn't enjoying the emotional part too much, but he's handling me like a champ!

I am getting majorly bloated, and I'm officially up a bra cup size. The bb's have been really achey.

I got a call from my doctor today, while I was at work... I was in a panic, wondering what was wrong with my bloodwork! However, the only thing wrong is that the lab lost part of the results :dohh: so unless they can find it (which is unlikely) I will have to go and get it done again. Sucks that I'm such a wimp about the needles!

Anyway, my first amnio appointment is Monday and my full prenatal workup is Tuesday. I had to tell work about all of the appointments, and the girl in HR was all worried about me, thinking I was sick, so I had to tell her I was pg. She was totally cool about it, and I think I can trust her to keep it a secret.

DH wants to come to the appointments so he had to book off work, and his boss cornered him and asked him if he was looking for another job, so DH had to tell him I was pg. That was pretty funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->