**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

m/s at 12:20am along with viral thingie. How do I cope :cry:

Aww honey :hugs: Try a nice warm bath, turn off the lights and light some candles. Just relax and don't think about how crappy you feel. I'm so sorry babes :hugs:

I just love the way people interpret things to purposefully try to make an argument.
No, I do not think that people who are pregnant after a loss should 'go into their own group', everyone should be welcome in all areas.
Cheer up ladies!

I'd like to add that you are the only one carrying this on, the rest of us are ignoring you, for a reason. Stop trying to start something, what you said rubbed a lot of us the wrong way so it's best for you to just step away and join the junk food convos:thumbup:

Sorry if I complain about throwing up every 2 minutes and not being able to eat. It's not that I'm not incredibly excited that in less than 8 months I will be a mom, it's the fact of my body getting used to it sucks in every way, shape and form.

Just drop it and move on, it's not hard to do.

Aww honey :hugs: Try a nice warm bath, turn off the lights and light some candles. Just relax and don't think about how crappy you feel. I'm so sorry babes :hugs:

Thanks hun :) My OH is on his way home from work now but it's an hours journey as he has to walk :(

I don't like being sick, it reminds me of when I overdosed and I panic but I could deal with it. It's being sick and having the virus on top that has panicked me.

Plus when I'm sick (or sneeze or cough) I don't have very good bladder control :haha:

stillinshock, I have pcos too and am pretty much in the same state you are in! This was our 5th month, but only 2nd cycle. Congrats!

I just love the way people interpret things to purposefully try to make an argument.
No, I do not think that people who are pregnant after a loss should 'go into their own group', everyone should be welcome in all areas.
Cheer up ladies!

I'd like to add that you are the only one carrying this on, the rest of us are ignoring you, for a reason. Stop trying to start something, what you said rubbed a lot of us the wrong way so it's best for you to just step away and join the junk food convos:thumbup:

Sorry if I complain about throwing up every 2 minutes and not being able to eat. It's not that I'm not incredibly excited that in less than 8 months I will be a mom, it's the fact of my body getting used to it sucks in every way, shape and form.

Just drop it and move on, it's not hard to do.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi girls! Thought I would join if that's ok!

hi welcome. did i see correctly cd 70+?? wow you must be so excited. congratulations when did you fine out?

Sorry Mum2Miller! I totally missed this with all the tension going on here! :wacko: I am glad that you have stayed. It is great to have knowledge from all walks of life.

I was definately having a long cycle, most have been around 60 days (pcos). I have some long cycles, and thought this one was a wasted one! This was only our second cycle TTC, even though we have been trying since July. My temp spiked on 9dpo and lower back started hurting pretty intensely so I took an hpt the next morning. A blue one, so I didnt believe it. I took an FRER that night and sure enough :bfp:! Congrats to you too!

I wasn't being nasty in any of my comments. It saddens me that responses I have had have been hurtful :cry:

I think that there are alot of hormones running high here. I love how active this thread is and I am creating enough tension in my own little world without coming here to read it. Not directing this at anyone, just saying in general, we all come here for support from others going through similar experiences. :hugs:

What are you guys eyeing right now?? I am currently looking at a co-sleeper basinette and trying to find a neutral bedding set that isnt tacky!

Hello mommies!

How are we all today?

I feel so tired! And we our Christmas work do tonight, I am so not in the mood.

7 weeks tomorrow, woohoo!

Well the virus seems to have all but disappeared but still nauseous. Not been sick since thank God.

I think that there are alot of hormones running high here. I love how active this thread is and I am creating enough tension in my own little world without coming here to read it. Not directing this at anyone, just saying in general, we all come here for support from others going through similar experiences. :hugs:

What are you guys eyeing right now?? I am currently looking at a co-sleeper basinette and trying to find a neutral bedding set that isnt tacky!
They have a little bed that goes in your bed with you that makes it so you can't roll over on baby. It's great!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-First-Years-Close-and-Secure-Sleeper/3205748

Glad your feeling better sequeena- I'm really feeling nauseous today, but still really hungry. My friend at work had a fried egg sandwich for breakfast and it took all of my energy to not jump across the table and snatch it from her!

That co sleeper is something I'm definitely going to invest in this time. I nursed my son, and the only way I got any sleep was bringing him into the bed to nurse him. But I always got so nervous that DH would roll over on top of him!

That co sleeper is something I'm definitely going to invest in this time. I nursed my son, and the only way I got any sleep was bringing him into the bed to nurse him. But I always got so nervous that DH would roll over on top of him!

Yeah I refuse to let LO sleep in bed unless we have that thing, no thanks. I've heard stories:cry: Plus it's cheap!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->