**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I just love the way people interpret things to purposefully try to make an argument.
No, I do not think that people who are pregnant after a loss should 'go into their own group', everyone should be welcome in all areas.
Cheer up ladies!

I'd like to add that you are the only one carrying this on, the rest of us are ignoring you, for a reason. Stop trying to start something, what you said rubbed a lot of us the wrong way so it's best for you to just step away and join the junk food convos:thumbup:

Sorry if I complain about throwing up every 2 minutes and not being able to eat. It's not that I'm not incredibly excited that in less than 8 months I will be a mom, it's the fact of my body getting used to it sucks in every way, shape and form.

Just drop it and move on, it's not hard to do.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi Emily..

Have you seen the doc yet? You got your positive the sane day I did. Just wondering what your experience was, if you did. Have a good day.:flower:

Hello ladies

I'm about 4-6 weeks with my second, so due around 3rd august. I'm in shock about being pregnant as I've just lost my husband but getting very excited about baby 2 :)

Hello ladies

I'm about 4-6 weeks with my second, so due around 3rd august. I'm in shock about being pregnant as I've just lost my husband but getting very excited about baby 2 :)

Welcome!!! So sorry about your DH :hugs:, but at least he left you with a wonderful precious gift!!

Can I join in too ? We just had our BFP after almost 1 year of trying and our due date will be August 15th. Praying for the bean to stick.

Welcome Kria! Congrats! H&H 9 mos!

Welcome Moomin_troll, sorry to hear about your DH, congrats though! H&H 9 mos!!!

Morning Everyone! I am dragging my feet today!

Hello all, NHS calculator puts my EDD as August 16th. Does that still count as mid-Aug? :)

Moomin_troll I'm so very sorry for your loss. :(

Hello ladies

So sorry to hear that :( , Congratulations with baby no 2 though :) your emotions must be all over the place :(

marie_wills said:
moomin_troll said:
Hello ladies

So sorry to hear that :( , Congratulations with baby no 2 though :) your emotions must be all over the place :(

I can't actually tell what's hormones and what's just grief and I'm not feeling so worried this time around which is good, but that will prob change soon enough lol

marie_wills said:
moomin_troll said:
Hello ladies

I can't actually tell what's hormones and what's just grief and I'm not feeling so worried this time around which is good, but that will prob change soon enough lol

Best to just take each day at a time :)

Just thought I'd share a photo of my back yard with you ladies :cloud9: I love home. That's Mt St Helens in the background up in the clouds

Attachments

• 59963_1296401011640_1278781115_31376902_648569_n.jpg
    59963_1296401011640_1278781115_31376902_648569_n.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
Just thought I'd share a photo of my back yard with you ladies :cloud9: I love home. That's Mt St Helens in the background up in the clouds

So beautiful!!....For a while I lived in Asheville, NC and lived in the mountains......One day, I plan to move back!!! i love it there....even though there were days my parents couldn't get the car up the drive and we had to hike through the snow.....But it was worth it!! It was a beautiful place to live!!!

So beautiful!!....For a while I lived in Asheville, NC and lived in the mountains......One day, I plan to move back!!! i love it there....even though there were days my parents couldn't get the car up the drive and we had to hike through the snow.....But it was worth it!! It was a beautiful place to live!!!

I love everything about the Pacific Northwest. The mountains, the endless pine trees, the rain, the snow, the coast. It's so beautiful here, I wake up everyday and am so happy I get to be here. I went nuts living in Ft Lauderdale and not having any of that.

Hello everyone,

I am due the 8th August 2011 with my first. Still nervous as so early and taking each day as it comes. So far so good.

Yeah.....just beach and heat!! I'm not a very beachy person...never have been, I'd rather live in the mountains....I love the Scenery!!! and the Smell!!!!

Beautiful picture! I have dreamed of visiting the Oregon coast since I was a little girl & first started reading books that were set there :)

Welcome Mel! & congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->