**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

That's beautiful! I actually live on a mountain and it's wonderful. Horrible in this weather with the ice though.

Oregon looks beautiful, I was there once, but it was only for a flight layover. My husband was there for business a few weeks ago and he loved it, he wants to move to Oregon or Canada, however I refuse to leave home because of family.

KitKaboodle, thats the day of my ultraound- should be a good day!

I hope so!! I'm hoping they will go ahead and scan me that day since I will be 12+3....I'll actually get to see my little bean pretty good!!! I'm just ready to hear the heartbeat....I just LOVE that sound!!!

aw but you will be further along and get a great pic of your little bean so all will be worth it! I am in the US, I only get 2 scans. One between 7 & 9 weeks, and one between 18 & 20 weeks. So I will have to wait forever for a good pic of a moving baby! (unless I can book a private (2 hours away) or talk a friend into scanning us :).. ) I will be thankful just to see a heartbeat and know all is ok...that is all i pray for for now! ....Jan 3 will come! At least the holidays will keep you busy!!!

I know you'll be excited about the HB. Thats the thing I'm most excited about....will make feel better and know everything is A-ok!!

Jan 3 will come! At least the holidays will keep you busy!!!

Very true!! My little boys are SO excited about Santa coming to see them!!! They can hardly wait, plus we bought my Mom a Wii for Christmas, and I told her we wouldn't be able to get one, I just couldn't make money work out right now with finding out about baby and all :haha: I can't wait to see her face Christmas Eve!!

I got my BFP last week!! I'm guessing I'm due 8/8/2011! This is our first and I'm so excited and can't wait! Guess that puts me in this group! I'm new to this site and I'm happy to have a forum to go to and talk to people about what I'm going through. My sister is pregnant too! She's due 8/1/2011 so we are going through EVERYTHING together!

So cool for you to go through this with your sister! how special is that!

Hello ladies

I'm about 4-6 weeks with my second, so due around 3rd august. I'm in shock about being pregnant as I've just lost my husband but getting very excited about baby 2 :)

Congrats on your second! So sorry to hear about your loss. wow... You are one brave lady :hugs:

Please help me, I'm so sorry to be such a whinger :(

I have the flu or a virus and I can't keep anything down. Water, flat pop, ginger biscuits etc. I'm retching and being sick every 10-15 minutes and I'm scared :( I know I should ring an ambulance, am I being a fool??

Sequeena ring NHS direct now!

I can't we have no house phone and my oh has taken his mobile with him (no credit on mine). I'm not cramping or bleeding but I'm so scared and I'm alone :cry:

I'm ok, was just being silly :blush: heart rate is a bit high as is my temp but not worrying. Blood sugar is ok too. Was told to take 2 paracetamol and rest. Any probs ring them back x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->