**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I'm ok, was just being silly :blush: heart rate is a bit high as is my temp but not worrying. Blood sugar is ok too. Was told to take 2 paracetamol and rest. Any probs ring them back x

You're pregnant, you're entitled to be silly and overreact to things :hugs:

I'm ok, was just being silly :blush: heart rate is a bit high as is my temp but not worrying. Blood sugar is ok too. Was told to take 2 paracetamol and rest. Any probs ring them back x

you must be feeling awful, i had extremely severe ms with ds literally nothing could stay down and vomited every 1/2 hour all day even during the night. they admitted me 6 times during the first 18 weeks to go on a drip just overnight stays though to get some nutrients in. so if you continue to feel this way i would ask them to do the same. Especially if you cant drink water and thy say a big sign that your dehydrated is extremely yellow smelly wee (sorry if to much info) but also not going to the toilet as much as usual. feel better xx

gosh i go away for a night and there are 6 new pages :shock: what a busy thread!! ive just spent 15 mins catching up. welcome to the new comers. :happydance:

Moomin_troll, so sorry for your loss, this must be a very difficult, emotional time for you. Its not exactly the same but my son passed away when he was 2 days old 6 months ago so i know how hard this time can be with all the extra emotions and grief till very strong. we are all here to support you in anyway we can this is a really supportive thread. take care xx

DF is making shepards pie for dinner! :happydance:

For all you UK ladies, it's mashed potatoes with gravy, ground beef, and corn on top. It's sooooo good :cloud9:

mmm i had that for dinner last night and then just had left overs fro breakfast. SOO good. Enjoy!

mmm i had that for dinner last night and then just had left overs fro breakfast. SOO good. Enjoy!
I'll probabyl eat the potatoes and a little of the beef, not much though lol. DF set up some candles and we're watching Toy Story 3, he's so adorable :cloud9: Be back later!

8 weeks today!!! :thumbup:

I gagged for the first time today, too... isn't it a wonderful thing :happydance:

Hi guys,

We decided in March this year to TTC from November this year.. After the long wait, November came and we 'got to work'... to our shock.. we got a BFP yesterday 10/12/10.. have worked out i am only 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

I have worked my due date out to be August 18th, can I join too?.. its a bit after mid august lol

So hoping everything turns out well! I have had a lot of friends have bad pregnancy experiences lately and I cant get it off my mind. Just so worried of something going wrong.. do you think its normal to be this worried?

Has anyone else experienced lower back ache this early in their pregnancy?

congrats to everyone!
xoxo

TTC DH FIFO Thats how I knew! I had a temp rise and a low back ache that started the same day. It still is killing me! It hurts to stand up straight some days. Congrats on your :bfp:!

Thank for the reply darlingme! So good to hear someone else has this symptom! I am a nurse and get a sore back sometimes when I've done a long shift but I def think this is the pregnancy causing it this time! When are you due? I am so excited can't believe it has actually happened! Congratulations on your bfp too! Going to see
My doc on Monday to have it confirmed!

Xoxo

Hi guys,

We decided in March this year to TTC from November this year.. After the long wait, November came and we 'got to work'... to our shock.. we got a BFP yesterday 10/12/10.. have worked out i am only 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

I have worked my due date out to be August 18th, can I join too?.. its a bit after mid august lol

So hoping everything turns out well! I have had a lot of friends have bad pregnancy experiences lately and I cant get it off my mind. Just so worried of something going wrong.. do you think its normal to be this worried?

Has anyone else experienced lower back ache this early in their pregnancy?

congrats to everyone!
xoxo

Congrats!!!:happydance:

Congratulations and welcome to all the new ladies. I hope everyone is well.

For fear of causing another argument about negativity on here I haven't posted for a few days as I have been having some slight bleeding and didn't want to put a downer on other people's joy. Have been to A&E today and they have given me an appointment for an early scan at the EPAU on Monday. Nothing else they can do. If I'm going to lose it, then I'm going to lose it. She did however say that as it is now browny discharge that that is a good sign but didn't want to get my hopes up. I'm naturally terrified but praying that all is well with my little miracle. Monday can't come soon enough for me! x

mrphyemma, no worries about being a downer- I will be praying for you that everything works out okay on monday, you must be besides yourself!

Welcome and congratulations to all our new ladies.

Don't you be worrying about putting a downer on anything Mrphyemma. That's what we're all here for: the good, the bad and the ugly. If someone doesn't like what they're reading they should just skip the post.

Sending you big hugs and fingers crossed for you and all the other ladies currently experiencing worries.

Pip x

mrphyemma i had red blood and everything was ok with bubba, so dont stress just yet. I know is is so flippen stressfull when these things happen though, but to be honest there is nothing you can do to stop it. I am still terrified after my scare last week, but i know its out of my hands and the best ic an do for my baby now is be happy and relax.
Good luck and let is know how it went on Monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->