**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hello all, I am joining you!
I am new to babybump but not new to the baby business! (I was on babycenter for a while)
After 14 cycles of TTC (always BDing during correct time, used OPK's, BBT temps, etc... I must of given clear blue and first response at least $400 if not more) we finally got our first BFP after no fertility treatments. I am excited to say I am 6 weeks and 3 days along! (Due Aug 3rd) My first prenatal is Dec 21st, I don't know if they give me a u/s as procedure so I will be asking for one. I want to make sure this bean sticks, it took us so long to get! So far so good...
I hope I can make friends with everyone here!

Thank you TTCNumbertwo! I see we are near the same length along... Have any m/s yet?

No throwing up yet, thank god! Although, I can only eat certain foods or I am miserable. I feel really sick in the morning and even worse at night. The icky feeling sorta comes and goes through out the day but nothing big. I just have no appetite what so ever. But this is good, so I can't complain! (Although I do complain to DH all day hehe)

No throwing up yet, thank god! Although, I can only eat certain foods or I am miserable. I feel really sick in the morning and even worse at night. The icky feeling sorta comes and goes through out the day but nothing big. I just have no appetite what so ever. But this is good, so I can't complain! (Although I do complain to DH all day hehe)

Same here! I feel quite queasy most of the day and have the odd occasion where I get a craving for something to eat, then I have the food in front of me and I can't face eating it! :rofl:

I'm wondering if this is the start of what's to come, i.e. puking up, or will it just stay like a queasy feeling for a few weeks? :shrug:

Congratulations and welcome to all the new ladies. I hope everyone is well.

For fear of causing another argument about negativity on here I haven't posted for a few days as I have been having some slight bleeding and didn't want to put a downer on other people's joy. Have been to A&E today and they have given me an appointment for an early scan at the EPAU on Monday. Nothing else they can do. If I'm going to lose it, then I'm going to lose it. She did however say that as it is now browny discharge that that is a good sign but didn't want to get my hopes up. I'm naturally terrified but praying that all is well with my little miracle. Monday can't come soon enough for me! x

goodluck for the scan, the fact that it is now brown does sound like a good thing. It must be awful having to wait for monday. never worry about talking about whats going on in your pregnancy good or bad thats what we are here for xx

Same here! I feel quite queasy most of the day and have the odd occasion where I get a craving for something to eat, then I have the food in front of me and I can't face eating it! :rofl:

I'm wondering if this is the start of what's to come, i.e. puking up, or will it just stay like a queasy feeling for a few weeks? :shrug:[/QUOTE]

For our sake I can only hope this is our own menefisation of sypmtoms and that we wont ever throw up. Because if there is one thing I hate it is throwing up. Ugh, worse feeling ever! (Although there have been a few times I almost ran to the bathroom)

Df and I had sex this morning and now I'm getting period like bleeding. We can't go to the hospital because it's 2 hours away and then the co pay. We just had a lot of stuff come up this month and can't afford it. I'm scared out of my mind right now :cry: I haven't bled at all this pregnancy, and I have no clue what to do :cry:

i started with just nausea now its full on vomiting! its awful! its only 5 in the morning here and i cant sleep cause i feel so sick and my mouth tastes like something weird!! i constantly have a bad taste in my mouth. does anyone else have that?

Df and I had sex this morning and now I'm getting period like bleeding. We can't go to the hospital because it's 2 hours away and then the co pay. We just had a lot of stuff come up this month and can't afford it. I'm scared out of my mind right now :cry: I haven't bled at all this pregnancy, and I have no clue what to do :cry:

oh thats no good, how long has the bleeding been happening and is this the first time you have had sex since finding out you were pregnant? do you have mw in your area or local doctor you can go too? gosh you health care is crazy there. we have full public hospitals that you dont have to pay for at all not scans not anything! hope this all goes away and its nothing to worry about xx

oh thats no good, how long has the bleeding been happening and is this the first time you have had sex since finding out you were pregnant? do you have mw in your area or local doctor you can go too? gosh you health care is crazy there. we have full public hospitals that you dont have to pay for at all not scans not anything! hope this all goes away and its nothing to worry about xx

My MW is all the way in Portland. No it's not the first time we've had sex since I've been pregnant, but (sorry TMI) it's probably the roughest. The bleeding started just after we had sex.

Call your OBGYN's office, they should have a doctor on call that can tell you what to do, but hopefully the sex just irritated your cervix a little!

i got my big positive on november 27th but i have an irregular cycle, so it was much harder to conceive, because my af was on the 17 of november, so really i don't know how long i am in this so far but i am super excited. i went for my first appointment on december 3rd and had an ultra sound that was too soon to see anything even my doctor said it was but now i have another one on monday!!!!!!! :yellow:

Hey I'm joining in too...I'm due on 26th July. Had a missed miscarriage last year and had tests done in the spring to see what my fertility was like and was basically told that my chances of conceiving my own baby was highly unlikely and that I should look into egg donor. Imagine my surprise when my period was just a couple of days late so I thought what the hell i'll do a test to stop obsessing about the idea of being pregnant and it said 3weeks+!!!! Absolutely amazing! Had an internal scan nearly 2 wks ago due to my history and saw the babys hb and told to come back when i was 8 weeks so she could measure it...thats this monday..Sounds silly but so nervous but excited aswell. Fingers crossed the babs is fine!

good idea ttcn2, give them a call hopefully they can help over the phone. i have to go back to bed but hope everything is ok this life xx

My MW is all the way in Portland. No it's not the first time we've had sex since I've been pregnant, but (sorry TMI) it's probably the roughest. The bleeding started just after we had sex.

I had the same scare a couple of days ago... it only lasted the night though and faded out in the morning and I havent bled since, it might just be a bit of spotting.... it wasnt a good feeling though! I'm still pregnant, going to doctors on Thursday anyway so I'm going to mention it then. I had the same thing when I wasnt pregnant.... and both times I've bled after sex it was deeper than usual and a few days since we last had sex, so I bring it down to a tender cervix..... We arent having sex until we've had a chat with doctor! xxx

I had the same scare a couple of days ago... it only lasted the night though and faded out in the morning and I havent bled since, it might just be a bit of spotting.... it wasnt a good feeling though! I'm still pregnant, going to doctors on Thursday anyway so I'm going to mention it then. I had the same thing when I wasnt pregnant.... and both times I've bled after sex it was deeper than usual and a few days since we last had sex, so I bring it down to a tender cervix..... We arent having sex until we've had a chat with doctor! xxx

Did you have any cramps?

omg :( Just found out that my OH's brother's girlfriend is pregnant. It's a lovely thing of course but I know our baby is going to be pushed out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->