**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hey everyone, hope its not too late to join! We got our bfp after our first month of trying. I am 8 +5 today. Feeling OK, some nausea, no vomiting yet. Sore bbs, bloating, the usual stuff I guess! This is our first, we are very excited =)

Took lots of time reading almost all the pages on this thread...wow there are a lot of July/Aug babies!!!

Congrats to everyone =)

Hiya!!! How are u all!??
This life are you ok hun??
I'm ok exhausted all the time!!! Still no ms but from late evening to mid morning feel so very yukky!!! And achey especially lower back!! Occasional dizziness tooo!!!!

Oh Squeena. Why do you think that? Marks sister had a baby 5 weeks after me, it was, and still is great! They get on so well :D

Because his brother has always been the favourite. He's into rugby etc whilst my OH isn't and prefers war related things and various computer games. They're a rugby mad family.

Gosh I wish I had the support, I don't even have my mother to turn to :cry:

I'm getting there slowly. Was only sick once... when I tried to swallow a paracetamol and my body wasn't having it (was sick all over myself, nice!). So I'm thinking I've not got ms yet, was just being sick from whatever the hell I've got.

Awww hun I know how u feel on the mum front!! Is this your first? I am terrified on how I will cope without her!!
Have u tried soluble paracetamol? Is your throat better? I saw u had a rough night the other day, how are u feeling after that emotionally etc? X

Oh Sequeena I'm sure your little baby won't be pushed out :hugs: Is her baby due before or after yours? I can empathise about the Mum stuff aswell. I lost my lovely Mum when I was eighteen so she hasn't been there for the births of any of my children. It is hard but you just have to think she is watching over you from a better place :hugs::hugs:

Thislife I hope you are okay sweetie. I know first hand how worrying it is :hugs:

Thank you for your kind words ladies :hugs:

Mum2Miller I have had a rank taste in my mouth for two days now. It will not go away and it makes me want to retch!

I'm ok, feeling better and know beanie is fine so I'm ok emotionally (even if I do want to cry all the time)

She is almost 12 weeks so about 6 weeks ahead of me x

Oh my mum is still alive, I've just had to cut off contact as 2 months ago she, my sister and my niece completely blew up at me. They said they hated me, didn't care when I overdosed etc. She's been trying to ring me lately. She must know I'm pregnant.

Oh I'm so sorry Sequeena. I often thank God for eighteen short years with a wonderful Mum rather than a lifetime with a crappy one. I think your Mum has a lot of making up to do. x

Oh I'm so sorry Sequeena. I often thank God for eighteen short years with a wonderful Mum rather than a lifetime with a crappy one. I think your Mum has a lot of making up to do. x

Too much water under the bridge sadly :nope: She wasn't there for me when I needed her most - when I was giving evidence against the man who abused me for 10 years.... I'm not sure how to forgive someone who told me they loved me, begged me to tell them what happened etc. then turn around and say those horrible things.

I'm crying all the time too!! Emotions have knocked me for 6!!!!

Drives you mad doesn't it! I was watching Phil and Kirstie's perfect christmas earlier... the children's party episode and I wanted to cry!!! Not sure if it was because it was so cute or because there's no way in hell I would do something so extravagant for a bunch of kids :rofl:

Hiya!!! How are u all!??
I'm ok exhausted all the time!!! Still no ms but from late evening to mid morning feel so very yukky!!! And achey especially lower back!! Occasional dizziness tooo!!!!

Not really, scared as hell that either A: I've been making up this whole pregnancy in my mind or B: I did somethign to hurt the baby.
DF and I had sex this morning and it was (sorry TMI) the roughest we've had since I found out I was pregnant. Since then I swear I've had my period. I haven't had really heavy bleeding, and it's lightened up a lot over the last hour or so. I'm getting cramps though, which I have been this whole time. We can't afford to drive all the way to Portland, so I just have to wait it out until Friday and my appointment.. I'm so scared right now :cry: I haven't bled at all this whole pregnancy, and now dealing with it I'm really worried :cry:

Hiya!!! How are u all!??

Not really, scared as hell that either A: I've been making up this whole pregnancy in my mind or B: I did somethign to hurt the baby.
DF and I had sex this morning and it was (sorry TMI) the roughest we've had since I found out I was pregnant. Since then I swear I've had my period. I haven't had really heavy bleeding, and it's lightened up a lot over the last hour or so. I'm getting cramps though, which I have been this whole time. We can't afford to drive all the way to Portland, so I just have to wait it out until Friday and my appointment.. I'm so scared right now :cry: I haven't bled at all this whole pregnancy, and now dealing with it I'm really worried :cry:

Honey can you not go to A&E (or ER I think you call them) x or get an ambulance out? xx

Gosh, lots more mummies-to-be joining us. Going to keep the midwives busy come July and August! Welcome all.

Lovely to see you back Coalie. :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your Mum Sequeema. Her loss. Just focus on YOU and YOUR family. When you are ready then you can think about whether or not to let her back into your life. :hugs:

Pip x

Hiya!!! How are u all!??

Honey can you not go to A&E (or ER I think you call them) x or get an ambulance out? xx

No, we can't afford to go to the ER, it's too expensive. It's a $100 co pay for us. I just have to wait it out unfortunately and I've had a few people say it's normal. Still though, it's scary :cry:

Squeena I cried during xfactor.... Oh dear!!!! Its been driving me mad haha!!
This life I have heard it's normal but must be sooooo scary!!! Do u not have a number that gives free advice? :-S By the way everywhere I have read says sex (no matter how rough!!) can hurt the baby!!
Pip aww thank u!!

Hiya!!! How are u all!??

No, we can't afford to go to the ER, it's too expensive. It's a $100 co pay for us. I just have to wait it out unfortunately and I've had a few people say it's normal. Still though, it's scary :cry:

Oh honey :( Your healthcare should be free for god sake!!!

Hiya!!! How are u all!??

I know! The cramps are easing off now and the bleeding is lighter now

Hiya!!! How are u all!??

Oh that's good :hugs: Honestly hun I think this is normal, it's why I'm holding off sex until 12 weeks plus :blush: All will be fine, trust me!

Hiya!!! How are u all!??

Oh that's good :hugs: Honestly hun I think this is normal, it's why I'm holding off sex until 12 weeks plus :blush: All will be fine, trust me!

The thing that worries me is the cramping WITH bleeding. I hate this:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->