**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I'm sure your oh has just jiggled some stuff about and that's it ;) :hugs:

Yeah me too, it's funny how all of our pain honestly leads back to this all being THEIR fault :rofl:

Yeah me too, it's funny how all of our pain honestly leads back to this all being THEIR fault :rofl:

Yup. Everything is their bleeding fault!!

I asked OH if he loved me earlier and we wind each other up by saying 'maybe', 'sometimes', 'tomorrow' etc. It's just a joke. Well he said 'maybe' and I cried :cry: :haha: his face = :wacko: :hugs:

Yup. Everything is their bleeding fault!!

I asked OH if he loved me earlier and we wind each other up by saying 'maybe', 'sometimes', 'tomorrow' etc. It's just a joke. Well he said 'maybe' and I cried :cry: :haha: his face = :wacko: :hugs:

I feel ya, Josh and I got into a big argument this morning over me running the dishwasher. He's stressed about money, and my hormones are just everywhere. It went on for about 2 hours, and I wouldn't stop crying. He finally just came in and held me. I told him, "you know I'm crying because of you right? Because of you my hormones are out of whack."

His response? "yeah, but it was worth it.":dohh:

Df and I had sex this morning and now I'm getting period like bleeding. We can't go to the hospital because it's 2 hours away and then the co pay. We just had a lot of stuff come up this month and can't afford it. I'm scared out of my mind right now :cry: I haven't bled at all this pregnancy, and I have no clue what to do :cry:

My MW is all the way in Portland. No it's not the first time we've had sex since I've been pregnant, but (sorry TMI) it's probably the roughest. The bleeding started just after we had sex.

I had the same scare a couple of days ago... it only lasted the night though and faded out in the morning and I havent bled since, it might just be a bit of spotting.... it wasnt a good feeling though! I'm still pregnant, going to doctors on Thursday anyway so I'm going to mention it then. I had the same thing when I wasnt pregnant.... and both times I've bled after sex it was deeper than usual and a few days since we last had sex, so I bring it down to a tender cervix..... We arent having sex until we've had a chat with doctor! xxx

Did you have any cramps?

Just little ones. But I was asleep through the first bit as it was 11pm! And they don't feel like period cramps either. Its been 3 days now and no bleeding like it again. Praying for both of us xxx

Hi Ladies,

My EDD is August 20th. It's past the mid August club due date, but I hope you don't mind if I join in. ;) Just confirmed my :bfp: today, so I'm making the transition from the TTC club to the preggers club. :)

Looking forward to the next 9 months, and hoping to find some bump buddies. :happydance:

hey everyone, new to baby and bump.
my edd is 03/12/11 not had my 1st scan yt so this is my own estimation.
this is me and my dh's 1st child.
Congrats h&h preganancies to all,

Thislife....Try not to worry too much Hun....OH and I had kinda rough sex (TMI) not too long ago....We noticed I was bleeding when done, and I stopped less then 10 mins later......I had a little cramping after, but they weren't AF cramps, and I've had no bleeding since.....I think its just a tender cervix quite honestly....

Thislife, I haven't been on all day, just got on but wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and praying all is well! And that you will be able to rest and not worry to much! Friday will be here soon! Then hopefully we will get the reassurance we need to relax! (((hug)))

Thanks ladies, I don't know what I'd do without you all. I'd probably be in a padded white room :haha:

Morning ladies, how are you thislife? Has the bleeding stopped? How is everyone else?

Hi everyone - I'm having a less sicky day which is great I'm even contemplating clearing up - it is a great day LOL! Poor OH he's been amazing!

I've been really suffering with the worst toilet experiences I've EVER had but hopefully that'll pass.....literally LOL!

I'm also feeling soooo over emotional right now... anyone else?

Hope everyone is okay...xxxxx

Morning ladies, how are you thislife? Has the bleeding stopped? How is everyone else?

The bleeding hasn't stopped. I called the doctor again this morning and asked and they said unless the cramps get unbearably bad or I get any other symptoms I shouldn't assume anything. They said it's probably break through bleeding and to just wait to come in until Friday. I was talking to a friend and she said she got bleeding and cramping to the point that she thought it was her period throughout her pregnancy. So I'm thinking it's just that.

thislife164 you seem very calm which is good!

My bleeding is also back, luckily i have a scan tomorrow, so now time should just fast forward abit!i am excited and scared!

We are going to the movies now, so that should take my mind off things for awhile. Going to see tangled in 3d!

Good Luck for your scan tomorrow TaNasha. I also have an early scan tomorrow due to the bleed I had. Hope I get to see a heartbeat, although 6+3 might be a bit too early.
I have everything crossed for you thislife xx

Thank you ladies. TaNasha, I have no choice but to be calm. DF feels awful we can't afford to go to the hospital so if I freak out, he feels worse. The cramps are getting bad, like I have a really bad period. But it's still just red blood, nothing brown or anything and there's no pain on one specific side. Just feels like the first day of my period.

Thank you ladies. TaNasha, I have no choice but to be calm. DF feels awful we can't afford to go to the hospital so if I freak out, he feels worse. The cramps are getting bad, like I have a really bad period. But it's still just red blood, nothing brown or anything and there's no pain on one specific side. Just feels like the first day of my period.

Chin up Mrs........I'm sure everything will be fine. Just try to stay calm and positive and your little one will be fine xx

6 weeks today......still very early days but sounds much better than 5 weeks! :)

I have my in-laws staying with us this weekend and we haven't told them yet.....it's so difficult....I'm sure my mother in law suspects though because I'm utterly exhausted and I gagged when I tried to eat lunch so it's a bit of a giveaway!

How is everyone today? Please tell me you are all as exhausted as me!?!?!?

How is everyone today? Please tell me you are all as exhausted as me!?!?!?

I am as exhausted as you! :sleep: All I did today was a little washing, a walk around the market and some grocery shopping and then I needed a sleep! I tire so easily at the moment and I don't like it. I'm normally a really active person who gets lots done.

Fortunately OH and DS are both being really supportive and making sure I get plenty of rest.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->