**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I too am tired. I tend to flag mid afternoon and if I sit down I start nodding off. Just about to have a soak in the bath get my jamas on and watch the Xfactor final.

Hi girls, just wanted to stop and say hello i havent posted in awhile, feeling pretty sick these days :( i have my first appt tomorrow and am pretty excited about it!!

Weekend are busy for me so I'm not on here as much but just wanted to let all of you ladies know I was thinking of you and praying for you and I can't wait to hear good news from your scans this week! Hang in there!!

Hi My due date is July 18th! I already have one little one, Kathryn, who is 25 months old and keeping me busy. Anyone else on their second? Finding I'm having more niggling pains low in my abdomen this time. The sickness is on and off and I have a major cheese craving!! Appointment with midwife on Tuesday! Hope everyone is well xxx

Midwife came round today! I am considered low risk and if I continue to be so I can have my waterbirth in the local birthing centre :D :D

Hi Angie, I'm having my second as well. My son is 25 months old too- I keep talking to him about a baby that will be coming, but he has no idea what I'm talking about, he just keeps getting baby Jesus out of the creche and bringing him to me. I guess he thinks I want a baby!

Sequeena- how did you apply for waterbirth? I want to do this so badly but not seen a midwife yet! X

I'm ridiculously moody & upset (created new thread about it). Got metaclopheride or something from doctor for sickness which seems to be helping x

She asked me if I had thought about the birth and I asked about waterbirth. She asked a load of questions about illnesses in the family and so on and because I'm low risk she said I can have it if I continue to be low risk :)

Hey ladies, just got home from the hospital. Here's the link to the story. My arm's sore from the IV so I don't want to type it all out again.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/484704-just-got-home-hospital.html#post8187726

Glad everything looks ok thislife & it's not a m/c! I'll be praying your levels increase and all remains well!

Ttcnumbertwo, that's too cute! I nanny for a two year old & when I told him I had a baby in my belly he said "eww dats gwoss!" lol so who knows what he thinks! :)

Glad everything looks ok thislife & it's not a m/c! I'll be praying your levels increase and all remains well!

Ttcnumbertwo, that's too cute! I nanny for a two year old & when I told him I had a baby in my belly he said "eww dats gwoss!" lol so who knows what he thinks! :)

THanks girl me too! He said since my cervix was closed that was a HUGE plus for me. Even with the cramps and heavy bleeding, I'm praying that my levels increase too. Thanks hon :hugs:

Ur welcome! I've been praying for you today! Will Friday ever come???? I think this may be the longest couple weeks of the pregnancy til we get down to due date time then I hear it realllly drags by !

Ur welcome! I've been praying for you today! Will Friday ever come???? I think this may be the longest couple weeks of the pregnancy til we get down to due date time then I hear it realllly drags by !

Ugh I know! I'm staying off of google. The cramps have gone away now which makes me feel a lot better and more calm. DF isn't letting me do ANYTHING at all. No cooking, and he said if he finds out I do anything tomorrow while he's at work, he's revoking my computer priveleges :cry: :haha:

So glad to hear your ok thislife! I've been praying for you!

I seen my doctor today for my confirmation and he said I was 5 weeks along. He sent me for a blood test today and is sending me for another in 2 days for another to check the hormone levels are doubling like they should be. He is also sending me for a transvaginal ultrasound next week.. he said i will be 6 weeks but I think (according to my calculations from my LMP) I will only be 5 weeks and 5 days.. so hopefully they can see something! The lady at the ultrasound office said it is better to do after 7 weeks, but if i didn't take this appt i wouldn't be able to get in for another 5 weeks! and i just cant wait that long!

He said my back pain is very common and didn't seem concerned which made me feel better. Can anyone tell me what to expect at a transvaginal ultrasound? Does it hurt or is it just uncomfortable?

Starting to feel real now :)

Glad things are ok thislife, you must have been so worried :( fingers crossed for a nice stress free pregnancy from here on :)

I'm so glad things turned out okay for you thislife, I'll be keeping you in my prayers and hoping those hcg numbers go up!!!

I finally threw up this morning, right after breakfast, ugh! But strangely it was reassuring!

thislife, glad all is well. Fingers crossed for a trouble free pregnancy x

Yay for morning sickness TTCNumbertwo!! x

I'm just heading off to the EPAU for my early scan following the bleeding I had last week. Praying all is well with my little miracle x

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all doing well.

I went for an early scan and just wanted to share it with you all. They predict i am 8w and 4 days here and due on 19th July. So just thought any of you around the same stage may like a look. x

Attachments

• BabyM.jpg
    BabyM.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
Thank you Kinga. I've not yet got a date for my scan so it's lovely to see what it should look like at this stage.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->